Looking for something special, here... (M Seeking SWITCH F)

Started by Robelwell202, August 20, 2013, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Inspired by the following image...  (Thank you, Aiden!)

I've had this idea running through my head for a while, and this image just seemed to click with it, I don't know why.  That's just the way my brain works, some times.

Content:  Light, sexual exploration/adventurism, Soft bondage (Cuffed/Tied to the bedposts), Dom/sub (Switching, as explained below), possible teasing-torture, and more as discussed.

Build-up:  Our characters have been together (Married, probably) for at least ten years.  There's always been love there, but as the pressures of life wear on, some of the fire has gone away.  They still love each other, but as each of them is a professional of some sort or another, they've found that their personal life has waned, badly.  Then, they both get a week's vacation time at the same time, and each of them decide (Possibly discuss?) to get that fire going in their love lives again.

Plot:  During the course of the week, our characters take turns being dominant with the other, and devise a series of adventures, both in the bedroom and house, and maybe outside of it.  The love between them is still there, but this is an honest attempt to find new ways to explore the sexy side of life with them.

Notes:  While this looks smut-heavy, I'm looking for a female player that can expand on the emotional side of the relationship as well, with  the emotional side of it as well as the physical.  We can discuss 'scenario' ideas in PMs, and expand on this after the week's over, or we can call it done when the week's done.

Requirements:  F-Switch player, who can post up to three paragraphs per post (In most occasions).  Looking for someone that can play a 30-ish, attractive woman who has a sexually adventurous side to her, as well as a deep love of the man she's with.  Please read my O/O fully.

Please PM me with ideas you'd have for this, as well as a sample 'scenario' idea or two.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Proposed alternate plot:

Our two characters have been very good friends as adults, and that friendship has endured through a lot of hardships.  The week-vacation thing could be an arrangement for them to spend some good 'friend-time' with one another, but the prospect of intimacy is something they've both secretly desired for a long time.  One or the other proposes a little fun, and the exploration starts.

Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas