[Dragonsong] High Fantasy Adventure - Dragons & Riders - (Closed)

Started by Wispyr, July 05, 2016, 11:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincelyPup

I actually play a necromancer usually.  I am super squishy and lovable in real life so it's nice to be evil once on a while. Even then I usually play chaotic neutral. 

I haven't really tried 5E yet.  I don't have a group to play with sadly.  My previous group was scattered to the four winds. 

I still have a notebook full of awesome ideas for a campaign I have been dying to run but... oh well. 

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Daemon0110 on July 10, 2016, 11:43:20 AM
I actually play a necromancer usually.  I am super squishy and lovable in real life so it's nice to be evil once on a while. Even then I usually play chaotic neutral. 

I haven't really tried 5E yet.  I don't have a group to play with sadly.  My previous group was scattered to the four winds. 

I still have a notebook full of awesome ideas for a campaign I have been dying to run but... oh well.

closing in on 6 years since I moved from NY to Florida.  Got my FIRST tabletop RPG started a few weeks back, and because of ease of procuring books, we went with 5E over my library of 3.5 stuff.  Too hard on a bunch of newbies to find old books.  5E is a lot like 3.5 lite, much closer than 4E was.

I'm playing a Tiefling (demonblood) paladin as the GM's NPC.  Broken horns, tail cut off, the whole 'church trying to tame IT' scenario.

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 10, 2016, 11:42:29 AM
-Uses marshmallow catapult to lay siege to blanket fort.-

Which, btw, is the most productive thing I've done today.  Wow is work busy today!  It's almost as if today was the first day of a new schedule and we're horribly underst... oh, wait.
-cries- I can't have the marshmallows though! Unless they're sugar free. :(
"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

PrincelyPup

Oh that's cool.  Your playing hell boy. Lol. 

I was last playing a dread necromancer, who.. took levels in perform wind instrument in order to play the Bag pipes of the damned.  Literally like a dark elf walking around playing epic or sexy sax man to buff his modest undead horde.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Daemon0110 on July 10, 2016, 12:03:18 PM
Oh that's cool.  Your playing hell boy. Lol. 

I had been considering qunari, actually.  Now I have to go make a new character.

Amarlo

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 10, 2016, 11:47:24 AM
closing in on 6 years since I moved from NY to Florida.

Oh dear lord, you live in Florida? -Hides- :P

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cataclysmic Archangel

Amarlo

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 10, 2016, 12:30:29 PM
Yes?

I work for Disney.

OH GOD. That explains a lot. Haha. I live like, four hours from you. Lmfao. Disney is a hell hole. Florida in general is a hell hole.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Lindrea

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Amarlo on July 10, 2016, 12:32:24 PM
OH GOD. That explains a lot. Haha. I live like, four hours from you. Lmfao. Disney is a hell hole. Florida in general is a hell hole.
So much this.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Amarlo on July 10, 2016, 12:32:24 PM

I can't decide if I should just nod sagely, or be offended.

Aw hell, it's Disney.  I'll nod sagely.

I'm about 20 minutes SW of Orlando, off I-4.  So right in the middle.  I work for their website support, although most days I get to work from home.

Amarlo

Quote from: Arcannyx on July 10, 2016, 12:36:35 PM
I can't decide if I should just nod sagely, or be offended.

Aw hell, it's Disney.  I'll nod sagely.

I'm about 20 minutes SW of Orlando, off I-4.  So right in the middle.  I work for their website support, although most days I get to work from home.

Working from home sounds badass. I hope you get paid well though. xD

That aside, Disney is mostly a hell hole because of the people. I'd probably love it there if there were less. xD Waaaay to many tourists.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Amarlo on July 10, 2016, 12:41:23 PM
Working from home sounds badass. I hope you get paid well though. xD

That aside, Disney is mostly a hell hole because of the people. I'd probably love it there if there were less. xD Waaaay to many tourists.

Decent pay check.  working from home is the win.  Having to drive in once a week is not.

The too many tourists pay the bills... and make for the fun of people watching.  So....

PrincelyPup

Me and arreis are in California 20 minutes away from the OG Anaheim disneyland.

la dame en noir

I haven't been to Disney World yet - only Disneyland. I'm a California native currently living in Georgia. I recently went to Universal Studios Orlando for the first time

Mostly for Harry Potter world.

:3 Twas fun.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

PrincelyPup

Awesome! It's kind of cool to know each other's backgrounds.. and exact locations.  So what's next?  I'm well ill start.  I have brown hair,  gorgeous green eyes and my social is 237......

Wait a minute...

Dominique

I'm jealous, you guys get all the amazing themeparks, we get Disneyland Paris ;D

And the Efteling, which is pretty awesome.

Elysian Radiance

I grew up in Central Florida so I was near the Tampa parks and the Orlando ones.

Now I'm in Minnesota and the most exciting thing we have close is the 60 foot Jolly Green Giant statue...

Lindrea

I'd actually like to change my faceclaim to Leanna Decker. >.>

Elysian Radiance

Lindrea

Heh, just found her and wow.. yeah.  Such a nicer fit for Phi. :)

PrincelyPup

Cataclysmic Archangel

Thorne

The things I miss on gaming weekends...

Weapons of Legacy, yes. I do have that book, somewhere. Downstairs, probably. >..>
Anyway, I was mostly wondering because I happen to like that model of item enchantment in general; over the 'doohickey of enhancement bonus' model that is so common. Not just because a player has to work to unlock the potential of the item, either, be it weapon, cloak or boots or whatever.

Quote from: Thorne on July 09, 2016, 12:21:12 PM
This .. might come up. Occasionally.

Can the link be effected by things like drugs or sufficient quantities of strong drink? Dakiiri generally spends a fair amount of time weaving-drunk - if that's likely to make the link with her dragon fuzzy, I'd like to know about it (and, semi-related... can you get a dragon drunk? The last time I ran one, it never came up, despite the number of casks the party had to buy her every time she had to bite something...).
.. this didn't get answered, and it might prove important. :/
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Elysian Radiance