News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gideon

Zebu

Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Gideon

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Autumn52

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 29, 2010, 02:44:29 PM
Hey Minion,  you have to wait until someone of another gender post's before posting again.  Oh and two people have to post after you before you can post again.

Hey guys do I not understand the rules properly? I thought you had to post a different gender in between.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Gideon

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Nyarly

Gideon

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Zebu

She's right, guys.  You have to wait until a woman posts before you can post again.  Let it never be said men rose to their seat of rightful dominance by cheating.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Zebu

Sigh.  Look, people, read the first post before you post.  If you're on E, either you're literate or somebody screwed up big time.  *mutter, mutter, grouch, grouch*

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Nyarly

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

Gideon

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)

DrFier

Quote from: stormkitten on March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM
~ Gentlemen, add one.
~ Ladies, subtract one.

RULE: NO multiple posting! You must wait until two people have posted before you can post again. One of those most be the opposite gender...
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Edhel Tari

hey, you cheated!  lol

19  (only cause I like your avie)
(Shakespeare)

DrFier

Thanks. Made it myself. Well, sort of, it's a derivative work.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Gideon

Edhel Tari

(Shakespeare)