Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGerbilyOne

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Gideon

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Gideon

Dizzi

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Rog the Rake

Gideon

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Creshnagarine

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Gideon

RoxasZhou

Zebu

Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

RoxasZhou

ArtemisHighmore

Gideon

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.