Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Touch

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Gideon

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Golden Touch

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Golden Touch

Gideon

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The Golden Touch

Gideon

DrFier

1(ARCSIN(0.83388582206716818452306695378281))*2
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

The Golden Touch

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

The Golden Touch

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Gideon

DrFier

Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Zebu

Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Edhel Tari

"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Gideon