The Creators: [MUL] [Interest Check]

Started by Silver, February 14, 2009, 01:16:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

The Creators: [NA, MUL, UN, Exotic, NC-E]

The Prologue: The Woman With The Silver Hair

First post from the prologue. Please read to get the feeling..

December 20, 2012 would be the end of 13th b'ak'tun as stated within the Mayan calendar. The following day, December 21, 2012 was suppose to be the beginning of the fourteenth b'ak'tun. Many people believed that was to be the day  that the world would meet it’s end. There were many groups formed, so which wanted to stop the world from ending. And the others whole welcomed the ending of the world with open eyes and arms since something new would come of it, but were both sides gravely misguided or actually correct with their teachings. That was an answer which wouldn’t be discovered nor known until it was actually too late. 

Aurora was never a person who believed within all of those things, the hype that the world was coming to an end or that anything horrible could happen just a mere three days before Christmas, save for perhaps one of those family gatherings which might have a few less than stellar people once it was over. But in the back of her mind, Aurora knew that something was feeling very off after a friend had pointed out, that her once dark brown hair was beginning to turn gray even when it looked more silver within the sun and moon light. It was played off at first that perhaps there was just a bit of stress in her life that was making the hair change color, but when more and more strands turned silver that theory was proven to be false. Slight changes continued to happen over time like, such as once bluish-gray eyes were turning into a bright silver shade which left many doctors stunned. Each one had no answers like the last, was it a disease or some chemical imbalance, no one had any answers for Aurora. Next would come the odd dreams which only held a bright silver light most times, other times the silver light was mixing with midnight blue or all of the colors known to man. Those changes began to slowly bother Aurora more and more within the passing days, until finally eyes and hair were both indeed the brightest shade of silver, just two days before people thought the world was ending.

The events which took place during the early morning hours of December twenty-first were so many which Aurora couldn't stand to think about for more than a few seconds at a time, yet she was forced to stare at the aftermath left right before her eyes. Aurora seemed to be the only person left alive, to now deal with the fact that perhaps there was no one else who was lucky enough to have survived. If she had only bothered to turn on the television before leaving her apartment, been able to learn that odd things were happening all around the United States let alone the whole wide world. A plan could have been made, something done but it hadn’t been. She had woken up and gone outside, outside to witness the end.

Everything began to happen so quickly, first snow began to fall while she was outside trying to grab those few last minute gifts for Christmas. Up at the sky Aurora looked almost in awe of the beauty of the clouds color, a blue which was called steel blue not the normal gray ones. The light falling snow began to fall down to the ground faster and harder before it suddenly turning into hard pouring rain. All of the people outside were more than just a bit shocked, quick the falling water was to soak anything it landed on right to the bone. It only took a moment of time before Aurora started running to the closest shop on the street to get out of the odd weather, it seemed she wasn’t the only person with that thought in mind. People were moving right and left to get out of the storm, no one had remembered anything about a freak storm being reported on the weather the night before. She would never reached that shop in sight for winds so fast were felt, able to blow anyone and anything away save for herself. There Aurora stood in the middle of the rain and wind looking around and wondering what the hell was going on. ”Why can’t the wind pick me up and throw me around, why am I still standing here? Run goddammit run..” That fear which was being felt pumping through her veins, was more than real suddenly. Aurora broke into a run trying to get close to anyone that she could to help.

Into the air people were being sucked, around in different directions they would be taken. To help, to try and stop this, this odd force was the only thing upon Aurora’s mind, trying to reach out and touch anyone since the wind was having no affect on her what so ever. Thanks to not paying more attention to the sky, the sudden funnel cloud forming in the air wasn’t seen. Far too late it would be seen touching down to the ground within just six seconds. She simple only stared with parted lips while suddenly standing dead still as if that would save her. Aurora needed to run or at the very least move away and take whatever people she could with her. Everything began to speed up as that tornado moved quickly towards her after hitting the ground. The scream of the word "No", was given as her eyes remained opened and arms moved to cover her head. Suddenly the tornado moved around Aurora before heading in another direction as several other began to touch down from the sky. Those newer tornadoes came towards her yet she wasn't lifted off the ground like all of the other people around. She remained grounded for some reason that wasn’t understood nor even thought about really. The thoughts of why and how this could be happening came to mind, “No, stop it stop it..“, was screamed before her eyes suddenly shut and she fell to the ground. Then everything just went blank for Aurora, no longer a witness to the rest of what would happen, the death and blood which would be seen everywhere.

Hours later or was it days later Aurora would awaken to see broken bodies scattered all about the ground, those of random people and even small children. Building were reducing to nothing but fallen walls and dust, it was like being in the twilight zone. At first she stood up very slowly and began to look around thinking that there had to be someone else who had survived , but as time went on no one was seen nor any sounds heard. Panic came as debris was thrown about, praying to uncover a person who would still be breathing. That prayer went unanswered as body after body found was lifeless and broke. Back upon her heels Aurora sat looking up the to sky and clouds which had returned to the normal color, "Why me..why..why..How am I the only one left..Why was I spared, why!! I can't be the only one..Oh God..there has to be someone else other than me..Please let there be someone else other than me..", was thought, the thought which went through her mind. It was then within that moment she vowed to find another who had survived and was still alive. That was the only thought and wish going throughout her being as a single tear fell from her eyes and began to roll down her cheek.

--------

Here are my ideas for how I see things going so far within the prologue. In time Aurora would finally find someone else, a man who had survived in his own town and would be just like her in many ways. His hair and eyes being of just one color, yet it wouldn't be silver. They would begin to know one another and build some sort of strong bound. A time will come when both of their emotions would at a such a high point, such as in uncontrolled anger or the feeling of belonging once again or even the feeling of love. The pair would touch during that time, maybe words would be exchanged before the touch is given. A sudden uneasiness would be felt by them both before everything that was around them would just disappear. Teleported to another world they would find themselves, or so they believed for there would be no more signs of the destruction and horror they had been witnessed to and lead to believe within their minds that they had some how caused.

----------

Now this is where the group game would come into play. The two would appear along with other people to form some type of circle. Those other people would seem to be just like them. Sharing the same color of hair and eyes, yet none of the colors would be the same. Meaning there can't be two silvers or blues and so on.. Every single type of color would seem to be there, never were there two of the same. A God-like figure would come down from the clouds up above would come down from the sky to the middle of the circle. They would explain that all of the people who make up the circle were the Gods and Goddess of the past reborn into the modern world so that the end of the world could be witnessed and understood. The powers which all would have would be explained as well, such as being unable to die even by their own hands. There will be other powers which people can have but I want a discussion on what those might be. Further on the God-Like person would add that it was the task of those who made up the the circle was to make themselves ready so they could make the decision as too if the world would be rebuilt from anew or let everything remain as it currently was in ruin and death.

Now I can see people taking on certain sides so there is quite a bit of conflict between all of them. Some (The Gods and Goddesses) who wish to rebuild the world and others who want it to remain destroyed or rebuild and then destroyed once more. This could lead to be a very in depth story that can have so many different outcomes.

Another thing which I need to add is that everyone would have another half, a soul mate if you would. Some will get along and others wouldn't and it would be a love/hate type of relationship. Each color(person) must have another half, think of yin and yang. So even numbers is a must with this game, I am trying to get at least a total of 6 but will go up to 8 if there is enough interest in this idea.

Also I need to state that this is free form game.

If there are any other ideas which people want to be include in the idea please feel free to speak up about them. So please the color that you wish to be and I will start making the list. This game will not be starting right away and I might be picky about who actually plays or not for I want people who can at least write two paragraphs for each post that they make, since there will be a bit of detail in this game.

Thank You For Your Time and Interest in This Idea!!!

The Creators: OOC

The Creators: Character Sheets

Current List of Players for the Group Game:

Color - Name: Player

Silver - Aurora: Silver (of course)
Midnight Blue - Solomon: Wabisuke
Red - Ingrid: missbehaved
Ice Blue - Xander: Xana - Quit
Amethyst - Kiah: Douma
Dark Green - Vincent: Astalinnon
White - Zhane : Kazae - Pending
Orange - Shanna : LadySky
Pink(?) - Jacob : Shihong

Thank you to everyone who has signed up, so far.

Sign-up Closed!!

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

miss Hysteria

I admit, I am more than a little bit intrigued by your Woman With The Silver Hair.  Very dark and insane, in a tender, loving kind of way.  It’s charming really.  To see these characters go through that intense period of self-doubt, somehow survive it, and then receive confirmation not of insanity but godhood… very interesting. 
It was a bit hard to really draw much out of just the four posts (other than the good writing).  I was wondering a bit over the mechanics of the apocalypse; for instance, is the destruction of the towns caused directly by the characters (or a part of them), caused around them, or is this happening everywhere and we just see the character’s perspective on it?  I assume the violent outbursts they exhibit are a result of them being incarnations of gods; how much of their human character remains when they are ‘transmuted’ to this new plane? (Don’t feel you need to answer these, I was just curious)

All praise/questioning aside, I would be interested in joining.  I haven’t written much here, so if you’d like a short sample I’d be willing to provide.  My preferred color would be red (possibly copper?), followed by yellow.

Silver

It was a bit hard to really draw much out of just the four posts (other than the good writing).

At this moment in time that thread(the prologue) is still on going, ie being written, so there is no end to that as of yet. More questions may be arisen or answered, we don't know just as of yet.

I was wondering a bit over the mechanics of the apocalypse; for instance, is the destruction of the towns caused directly by the characters (or a part of them), caused around them, or is this happening everywhere and we just see the character’s perspective on it?

Ah see there is a perfect question right there. It's something that I wished to address in the beginning of the group game because I was sure that one of the characters would ask the God-like being about that.

But to actually answer and give a bit of something away, The characters would have some part in the destruction but it would be unknowingly. I have the thought that some of, if not all of the characters would be able to control some element, be it weather related or not. It would be and explain why the couldn't be touched by said 'weather mishap' which killed everyone else.. I hope that made some sort of sense.

I assume the violent outbursts they exhibit are a result of them being incarnations of gods; how much of their human character remains when they are ‘transmuted’ to this new plane?

A lot of their human character will remain. A person can't just change over night and accept that they are a God/Goddess, sorry just not possible unless they have no real emotions. All of the character might be flawed in a way, their human nature clouding their judgment and making things seem so much different than what they actually are. It's all that i can say for the time being.

Thank you for asking these questions, it actually helps me see more of the bigger picture.

All praise/questioning aside, I would be interested in joining. I haven’t written much here, so if you’d like a short sample I’d be willing to provide. My preferred color would be red (possibly copper?), followed by yellow.

Yes please send me a short writing sample by pm. Yet from what I can see thanks to your questions, is that you would be good for this game. So I am just going to go ahead and place you on the list. if you have any other questions include them in the pm to me. Thank You.

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

Update:

A few things reworded and changed around. Still looking for at least 3 more people who wish to play..

WyldRanger

I could possibly be persuaded to join this game if you want/need someone.  :)

Silver

Quote from: Xana on February 18, 2009, 05:14:20 PM
I could possibly be persuaded to join this game if you want/need someone.  :)

What do I have to offer you, my body..no you already have that..

My mind.. nope you have that too..

Undying love until the day that I die..nope..have a part of that too..

*stops being silly*
---

Pm me and we'll talk, alright Sir?

WyldRanger

Quote from: Silver on February 18, 2009, 05:21:44 PM
What do I have to offer you, my body..no you already have that..

My mind.. nope you have that too..

Undying love until the day that I die..nope..have a part of that too..

*stops being silly*
---

Pm me and we'll talk, alright Sir?

*smiles* Alright I'll get on that for you.

Silver

Alright I am still looking for 2-4 people who wish to join this game. I think it would work great with 6 but I am open to making it 8.

Also I am still looking for a more formal GM than myself, I would rather be a Co-GM if possible.

Thanks.

Silver

Update:

I am still looking for at least 1 more male player or 2 more male players and one female.

After that the OOC thread will be opened up and conversation will go forward from there.

Thanks*curtsies*

Silver

Update:

Still looking for people.

Also I made the Character Sheets and OOC threads.

The Creators: Character Sheets

The Creators: OOC

Enjoy. *curtsies*

Paladin

Silver

Quote from: Paladin on February 26, 2009, 11:38:12 PM
It sounds interesting.

Which Sir,

Interesting, I am going to watch or Interesting, I might just join.

Paladin

Silver

Quote from: Paladin on February 27, 2009, 10:11:24 PM
Interesting in I might just join.

Ah I see. Well take a look at the character sheets.

Silver

Alright I am still looking for at least one male or two males and one female for this game.

I must have even number for this game otherwise it's not going to work any way at all.

Please, please send me a pm or post here if you might be interested.

Thank You.

Astalinnon

-Very- interested. PM to follow shortly.

Silver

Alright I now have two more pending male characters so this mean that I need another wonderful lady who is willing to play in the game. Only one more female.

After that I will be taking no one else into the game, unless you wish to GM with myself.

Thank you in advance to all of the writers gathered so far.

LadySky

This is really caught my attention! I love the writing so far and would be very interested in joining in if allowed?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Silver

Quote from: LadySky on March 15, 2009, 12:26:13 AM
This is really caught my attention! I love the writing so far and would be very interested in joining in if allowed?

You already sent me a pm, I am getting back to you right at this moment.

Silver

Alright the update for this afternoon.

I've had another person sign up early this morning and another who might be signing up as well. That will make the even numbers uneven once again and this time around I might not care all that much since this game needs to be started. So I might need another male or another role will be given such as that as an NPC who will come into play ever now and again.

To those of you who are still pending, please please write up your sheets and send them in to me before posting them in the character sheets threads. This must be done by Saturday 3/21 at the latest.

Thank you.

Silver

I have very few minor parts opened but I have people in mind who I want to write them.

Thank you to everyone who has signed up. Please keep an eye on your pms and the OOC for info of when this game will be starting.

Thank you for helping me bring my idea to life!

*curtsies*

Silver

Update:

I am now back to looking for that last male needed, so that the game will have even numbers, which is a dire must have.

Please, Please, Please if you like the idea even a tiny bit, drop me a pm and we can try to work something out.

Thank You to those who took the time to read this.

*curtsies*

Silver

Sign-up is closed again.

For the final time!

Any questions or anything send me a pm.. keep an eye out for when the game actually begins.