E briefly down

Started by consortium11, September 22, 2014, 02:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

consortium11

I recorded it at 19:53 GMT.

Instead of the forums it went to splash page with a message talking about a planned downtime on 14 February 2014 (I should have thought to take a screenshot but sadly forgot).

Back by 20:00 GMT.

Rogue

Isolated event? I've been bouncing all over E for the past half hour without it going down.

Thesunmaid

I have found this website useful in trouble shooting since sometimes its your server and not theirs that's down.

http://www.isup.me/
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Bloodied Porcelain

I had the same thing happen to me earlier, though it was only down for a few minutes at most, because only two or three minutes of refreshing seemed necessary before it was back up.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Oreo

A few nights ago I had trouble trying to get E to load for several hours. It was 'down for me'.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Missy

I had a problem a few days ago where I was unable to access the forums for twelvish hours. Everytime I went to a forums url it gave me a 'no data recieved' message. However during this event with me apparently other people were able to access and post on the forums just fine as there are timestamped posts all over the place during the entire time for me. Could there be some other issue that's affected some members but not all of them at once somehow?

Vekseid

Sometimes a transit provider's router will go haywire. You can call your ISP or contact me and we can try forwarding it to people who can forward it to someone who can do something about it, but often they already know.