Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Music Bar (Open to everyone)

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, March 21, 2010, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Good evening, everybody, this is your favorite lounge, Music Bar.

At the entrance we have the bar lounge, where you can always meet new people and talk to them, or have a drink, of course.

http://www.belgianclub.com.hk/files/u1/PeelFrescoMusicLounge.jpg

If you go further left you will find only the bar, if you follow such beautiful wooden balcony:

If you go straight you will find our music lounge, where you can sit back, relax and listen to some calm music

But, of course, Music Bar is where people go to dance, so we have the third room, the dancing zone:

We also have a jukebox, and if you are daring enough, karaoke!

Gather around, my good friend, come in! The fun is about to start!

-rushes inside and opens all the doors.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Ravyn

Ravyn observes the sign and thinks Well, I do love music...and bars...why the hell not.  He steps in cautiously only to find an area void of inhabitants, yet filled with chairs that look incredibly comfy!  He admires the artwork some but then makes his way through the lounge to the wooden balcony area.  This spot seems nice and all, but the calming tones coming from the music lounge draw him even further and he finds himself quite the comfortable seat there as well.  I suppose it's alright to be lonely as long as you're in a nice environment with some good tunes.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

HockeyGod

Woo hoo! What a perfect host Chev...and a great idea! It provides a nice space to transition for new members from the applicant Doormat thread and staying with friends still in the approval process. Hmmm, so I imagine you'll be carding people to serve alcoholic beverages, LOL!

AngelDoll

Pushes the door open, and slides in, glancing around the new bar.

Hello? is anybody here?

goes to the bar and sits on a stool, then grabs the drink menu, and has a look for house specialities

HockeyGod

Howdy AngelDoll. This place just opened so we're one of the first  ;D

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Ravyn on March 21, 2010, 04:40:19 PM
Ravyn observes the sign and thinks Well, I do love music...and bars...why the hell not.  He steps in cautiously only to find an area void of inhabitants, yet filled with chairs that look incredibly comfy!  He admires the artwork some but then makes his way through the lounge to the wooden balcony area.  This spot seems nice and all, but the calming tones coming from the music lounge draw him even further and he finds himself quite the comfortable seat there as well.  I suppose it's alright to be lonely as long as you're in a nice environment with some good tunes.

-Smiles-

Hello, Ravyn, and welcome to the Music Bar. Take your seat, have some fun =3

Quote from: alxnjsh on March 21, 2010, 07:15:46 PM
Woo hoo! What a perfect host Chev...and a great idea! It provides a nice space to transition for new members from the applicant Doormat thread and staying with friends still in the approval process. Hmmm, so I imagine you'll be carding people to serve alcoholic beverages, LOL!

LOL =P I was a bar host for my cousin for a while, and had an internet radio show with the same name, hehe =3 I hope they like the ambience around here

If the idea works I will later make in the adult section the 18+ side of the Music Bar ;D

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 21, 2010, 07:28:38 PM
Pushes the door open, and slides in, glancing around the new bar.

Hello? is anybody here?

goes to the bar and sits on a stool, then grabs the drink menu, and has a look for house specialities

-smiles and looks to the newcomer- Hello there, Doll, and welcome

-snaps fingers around- Client! Client

-watches as some bartenders, all muscular male bartenders, come to serve the new girl-

Good day, Doll, what will you order?

A & A

Wayu

*walks in*

Does that mean you can apply for a job as a waitress or something in this bar? :)  *smiles*

AngelDoll

Giggles lightly, before glancing at the menu again

I'll just have a lemonade with grenadine, please, and some peanuts. not looking for too much fun just yet~

smiles at other customers

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 22, 2010, 02:24:17 AM
*walks in*

Does that mean you can apply for a job as a waitress or something in this bar? :)  *smiles*

-winks- Yes, of course ;3 And we can keep talking like we were on the other thread, if you are not bored of me yet <3

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 22, 2010, 02:49:55 AM
Giggles lightly, before glancing at the menu again

I'll just have a lemonade with grenadine, please, and some peanuts. not looking for too much fun just yet~

smiles at other customers

Of course =3 -smiles as the waiters go to get her order-

A & A

AngelDoll

licks her lips slightly as she watches one of the bartenders prepare her drink,then pages through the menu, stopping at the bact to read an advertisement calling new waitresses, then turns to Host Chev.

what would the job description for this one be? anything out of the ordinary, perhaps?

grins and winks

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 22, 2010, 05:53:42 PM
licks her lips slightly as she watches one of the bartenders prepare her drink,then pages through the menu, stopping at the bact to read an advertisement calling new waitresses, then turns to Host Chev.

what would the job description for this one be? anything out of the ordinary, perhaps?

grins and winks

-snickers-

Well, at first you will tested as a waitress for one day. Then, if you do a good job you will be able to choose another function that you'd want. Of course, if you are very good, you may be my personall assistant ;3

A & A

AngelDoll

PA? that sounds like the job I'm after. Test away~

sips pink lemonade and smiles sweetly

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks again- Oh, really? Good to know =3

alright then, what are your qualifications?

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 22, 2010, 05:26:22 PM
-winks- Yes, of course ;3 And we can keep talking like we were on the other thread, if you are not bored of me yet <3

*Drags finger aling your cheek and neck*So... then did you make this thread so you could talk to me? ;) *teases*

No, Ofcourse I'm not hunny <3  But you'll have to give me a reeeeeally cute uniform for my work <3 I want a cute/sexy one :D *demanding*

AngelDoll

flashes smile before leaning over to mutter in your ear

you know how very qualified i am, hun.

breathes on your earlobe before pulling away

but i'll humour you. i can work late, and i have extensive knowledge of cocktails, bar snacks, alcohol, drink recipes and garnishes. I have over five years work experience working as a cocktail waitress is a bar in London, i'm not racist or culture intolerant, i know how to deal with intoxicated guests, my schedule is flexible, i have first aid and CPR training, and i can guarantee all the guests a good time ;]

so how 'bout it?

smiles sweetly

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 12:13:23 PM
*Drags finger aling your cheek and neck*So... then did you make this thread so you could talk to me? ;) *teases*

No, Ofcourse I'm not hunny <3  But you'll have to give me a reeeeeally cute uniform for my work <3 I want a cute/sexy one :D *demanding*

Quote from: AngelDoll on March 23, 2010, 12:30:19 PM
flashes smile before leaning over to mutter in your ear

you know how very qualified i am, hun.

breathes on your earlobe before pulling away

but i'll humour you. i can work late, and i have extensive knowledge of cocktails, bar snacks, alcohol, drink recipes and garnishes. I have over five years work experience working as a cocktail waitress is a bar in London, i'm not racist or culture intolerant, i know how to deal with intoxicated guests, my schedule is flexible, i have first aid and CPR training, and i can guarantee all the guests a good time ;]

so how 'bout it?

smiles sweetly

Ohhh, you dear ladies are killing me <3

Wayu:

-blushes- Well, some kinda of, yeah :3 -blushes more- You were almost the main reason why I did it, hehe -looks away shyly-

Also, everyone who work here may choose their uniforms, so you can wear anything you want ;3

Doll:

-smiles- Good. You know, I have the habit of suddenly fainting, so you may need to use the cpr training with me ;3 Well, if you get 'approved', you may work as my personal assistant, what do you think? ;3

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 02:53:09 PM
Ohhh, you dear ladies are killing me <3

Wayu:

-blushes- Well, some kinda of, yeah :3 -blushes more- You were almost the main reason why I did it, hehe -looks away shyly-

Also, everyone who work here may choose their uniforms, so you can wear anything you want ;3

*laughs* You're like casanova *snickers* x'3 Popular with the girls and lovng it :P

Almost the main reason? x'D  You're so cute! *hugs* blushing so sweetly ^-^ If you weren't already in my collection I'd collect you right away :D

Oh really? :'D Then a cute maidoutift like they have in japanese maidcafés :D Gotta love the maidoutfits <3

Oh and of the record: There will be a burlesque/pinup theme on the.... what the hell is that in english... well... it's like a party everyone has when graduations highschool? We call it "studentskiva". It's not a ball, but a party :P aaw well anyway, none of my other corsets are good enough so I'm going to buy a new one, this time the truly correct size, but I can't decide on which one to go for! I'm leaning towards the black one (http://www.tradera.com/Svart-korsett-med-underbra-lolita-goth-rock-punk-retro-M-auktion_341116_109647481) but this one is good too (http://www.tradera.com/Ljus-korsett-lolita-babydoll-rock-vintage-retro-M-auktion_341113_109647500) though the model doesn't suit the corset at all :P

Which one would suit the theme the best? xO

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, I am loving because I am popular with awesome girls <3 Like you, for example =P -blushes again and is hugged-

Ohh, about the corsets, second one, for sure =3

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 03:17:07 PM
Well, I am loving because I am popular with awesome girls <3 Like you, for example =P -blushes again and is hugged-

Ohh, about the corsets, second one, for sure =3

Well ofcourse you are, with such flirtatious words! If you talk to women that way off the comp too I'm sure they fall as well ^^ And you're such a charmer! x'3 *kiss on cheek* You're almost entitled to a boobiehug xD Almost x'3

*has to ask* why the second one? :x

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 03:45:11 PM
Well ofcourse you are, with such flirtatious words! If you talk to women that way off the comp too I'm sure they fall as well ^^ And you're such a charmer! x'3 *kiss on cheek* You're almost entitled to a boobiehug xD Almost x'3

*has to ask* why the second one? :x

Hehe =3 Actually, I do speak like that off the computer, but no one seems to like me D= -smiles at the kiss on cheek-

Well, she second one seems to fit better on the body :3

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 03:48:55 PM
Hehe =3 Actually, I do speak like that off the computer, but no one seems to like me D= -smiles at the kiss on cheek-

Well, she second one seems to fit better on the body :3

Ofcourse they do! :O Or you must sound really sleazy x'P What do you mean no one likes you? :C *hugs*

fit better on the body? xD You mean the first one is too tight? :P You do know that corsets are supposed to take of like 3-5 inches of your waist right? :P

*really thinking hard about it* :/

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 04:00:34 PM
Ofcourse they do! :O Or you must sound really sleazy x'P What do you mean no one likes you? :C *hugs*

fit better on the body? xD You mean the first one is too tight? :P You do know that corsets are supposed to take of like 3-5 inches of your waist right? :P

*really thinking hard about it* :/

-hugs and smiles- You are very kind to me =3

And well, fits better like in it looks better. Well, it makes you look more...ahem, beautiful =3

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 04:10:36 PM
-hugs and smiles- You are very kind to me =3

And well, fits better like in it looks better. Well, it makes you look more...ahem, beautiful =3

ofcourse I am ^^ You've been lovely to me, and you've not given me any reason to not like you :P

I'll take that compliment in consideration xP hmmm. Then I got to get a specially sown skrit that only sits on the sides *thinking* I might just have to sow that myself Ô.o.... aah crap xD I want them both <33 But I can't x'3 Have to... save money.... for summertrip!! XD

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Wayu on March 23, 2010, 04:20:41 PM
ofcourse I am ^^ You've been lovely to me, and you've not given me any reason to not like you :P

I'll take that compliment in consideration xP hmmm. Then I got to get a specially sown skrit that only sits on the sides *thinking* I might just have to sow that myself Ô.o.... aah crap xD I want them both <33 But I can't x'3 Have to... save money.... for summertrip!! XD

hehe -blushes again- It is my pleasure :3

You can't have both? Are those corsets that expensive? :P And where do you plan to summertrip? :P

A & A

Wayu

Quote from: Chevalier des Poissons on March 23, 2010, 04:28:06 PM
hehe -blushes again- It is my pleasure :3

You can't have both? Are those corsets that expensive? :P And where do you plan to summertrip? :P

Charmer xD One day I'll make you blush reeeally bad :D *snickers* x'3

Well... Corsets normally go for about 100 euro minimum if you buy it at the store :P Now these ones are like... 20 euro each :P Which is really cheap but... well Ofcourse I CAN afford both of them x'3 I'm just not sure about exactly how much I'll need for my trip since I'm not sure where I'm going :P I wanted to go to portugal to visit a friend, but getting employed over there without knowing portuguese is really hard xo And though I can start learning a little portuguese it will probably not be especially fluent until sumemr so :P And I'm seeking the job now, so I should acctually have the qualifications now :P I'm also thinking norway 'cause they have such great pay, but that's a little boring, that's like being in sweden really :P I want to go somewhere warm an exotic <3 *sigh* to have the money to go on a trip without working xP