Metal's New Picture Gallery (M Seeking F)

Started by Full Metal, February 16, 2018, 01:34:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Full Metal

Greetings all, thank you for taking the time to visit my small art gallery here. 

While there might not be many pieces of work on display here at the moment, each one of them has a story to tell.  After all as the old expression goes, a picture tells a thousand words.  But today I believe it goes beyond just telling a few words.  These pictures want US to tell their stories.  They give us the starting point for our imaginations, from which we can grow and explore boundless new horizons.

So if any of these fine works catch your attention, please let me know.
Beauty of the Night: - (SOLD)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

What is Your Wish Mistress?:

The Immortal Djinn:

Spirit of the Forest Itself:

Nature's Guard: - SOLD

Siren of the Waves:

Oh, one last thing, I have been informed that the titles listed for the pieces are all the artists' working titles.  So they can be subject to further change and scrutiny as needed.  With that said for now enjoy yourselves,
Signed Gallery Curator and Chief Security Guard,
Full Metal

Full Metal

Greetings once again loyal patrons,

We have just expanded the gallery into a new wing, adding in a fine section of spectacular pieces of art.  The works on display in this section all seem to have one central theme.  Strong, powerful, enigmatic women with enchanting beauty.

The Demonic Mistress:

The Amazonian Warrior:

The Butterfly Empress:

If you ask me these are all women who you wouldn't want to stand in the way of, as they know what they want and willing to just take it.  Although perhaps you see something different in their eyes.  So let me say thank you for taking the time to visit.  Please let me know if any of these beautiful pieces of art have inspired you in anyway.

Signed Gallery Curator and Chief Security Guard,
Full Metal