The Game of Thrones f seeking m for multiple pairings

Started by sansa, January 12, 2013, 06:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

If you have read the books (Great!) if youve seen the series (which is okay too!) and if you're a dominate man then lets brainstorm!
Anything Sansa Stark is a yes for me!
Would love a partner willing to play multiple characters.
Would love to follow Sansa's story all the way through with out jumping to different scenes of the story pther then whats in kingslanding. Guards hurting her, flirting with her, joffreys abuse, the hounds kindness, etc. wpuld love to get all the way to when Tyrion is involved (will not say more for if you have not read the book and so not know) id love tyrion to try and get her to be open to him but finally get frustrated and show the Lannister lion in him. Cersei and Jaime scenes would be fun! What if Jaime married Sansa?
Im willing to do one character only games too.
Up for mostly any character though not just Sansa. Currently on from my phone so i apologize if im not elaborate enough but i am on break at work :)
I hope to have interest!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

sansa

I am wanting to do:
Tyrion x Sansa (obviously joffrey is around sometimes)
Sansa x Jaime (instead of Tyrion- stirring up anger from Cersei)
Joffrey x Sansa (the hound is around)
And ya thats all i have for now (:
Open to ideas
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)