Datawych's RP ideas (F or Fu / F, Fu, M)

Started by Datawych, March 14, 2013, 07:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Just a place for me to keep a little library of possible roleplay ideas so I don't accidentally forget them. If any them of pique your interest, feel free to give me a PM. There will be times where I'm busy with life or other RPs, but it never hurts to let me know that you're interested for when I'm not as busy. During these times I may not respond to your PMs. That doesn't mean I haven't gotten them. That doesn't mean I'm ignoring them. Please don't spam my inbox with a bunch of messages.

I tend to play more submissive characters, and enjoy playing females and futanari/dickgirls. However, if the story is particularly good, I can be convinced to play dominant characters as well.

Something that I feel I should let people know, considering that it's happened several times already. I despise indecisive/uncreative partners. I put these story ideas here as a jumping off point; they aren't intended to the the entire story with nothing else. If I ask you if you have any additional ideas to add, don't bleeding say "Oh, whatever is fine with you." It's like nails on a chalkboard to me. If you do it, I'll delete your PM and stop considering writing with you. If I wanted to play out a story that is entirely my own creation... Well, I can already do that. I can write independent stories without your input. That's not what I'm here to do.

Also, I tried to keep these ideas somewhat simple (some of them are more detailed than others, because they're more specific fantasies) so that there's some creative wiggle room. But if you do something that fundamentally changes the focus of the story... well, it isn't really that story anymore, is it? If you send me a message saying "I want to change X, Y, and Z about the story," you'll most likely reduce your chances of me being interested in the story. If you want to do a story that isn't listed below, that's fine. Send me the idea. But don't try to church up one of your story ideas and try to pass them off as one of mine. It's really obvious.

I tend to prefer one-on-ones or small groups. I've tried groups of more than 3 or 4 in the past, and they have a tendency to have either organizational or pacing issues. For one-on-ones, I'm alright posting here on E or using some kind of instant messenger. Instant messenger is nice because we can both give (relatively) immediate feedback, and that's really nice for faster-paced scenes. On the other hand, forum posts are good because we can make better use of various types of markup/color/formatting/etc, and sometimes I want to spend more time thinking about my characters actions. Forum posts tend to be more descriptive and cinematic, but messengers are more realistic (you don't get a bunch of time to think of the best course of action) and visceral. I like both.

The Futa Parasite
From the deepest reaches of the universe, a small meteorite makes its way to Earth and is discovered by a curious woman who happens to be near the crash site. The meteorite contains a strange, amorphous creature that incapacitates the woman and takes up residence within her body; specifically her womb. The parasite does several things: takes control over the woman's endocrine system, allowing it to actively reconfigure her sex drive whenever it wants; taps her nervous system, allowing the parasite's personality to take up residence alongside her own; and gives her a massive, incredibly sensitive cock.

The primary pull of this one for me is the fun idea of a body that is literally shared by two distinct personalities with their own distinct desires. The parasite seeks to control the woman's mind by controlling her sexual desires and the pleasure centers of her brain. The relationship between the two can be dark and twisted, or more like lighthearted/friendly competition.

Another big part of this one is that since the parasite has complete control over the woman's sex drive, it quite literally makes it so her libido has a mind of its own. For clarification, I'm looking for someone to play the role of the parasite, which will primarily act as a sort of 'personality fragment' within the protagonist's mind. Since this is definitely a non-traditional role, I'd also be fine if they also wanted to play another character who can take physical action.

The Blowjob Queen
A woman is taken prisoner by a dominant man (or futa) and trained to be the perfect oral sex slave. I'd like to see elements of orgasm/pleasure control/denial, forced deepthroat, deepthroat training, vaginal/anal plugging/chastity, and brainwashing or conditioning to allow the slave (or even perhaps force her) to achieve orgasm only through having her throat violated. Would most likely also have a heavy focus on the sub's relationship with her captor's cock/balls/semen, with the captive perhaps even coming to idealize and fall in love with her master's cock, rather than her master. The more oversized her master's cock, the better. 12 inches plus, with a preferred heavy focus on the minute details. Also a focus on the captive feeling deprived or "empty" when she isn't plugged, to the point where she could be considered addicted.

In this one I'd like to play the character taken prisoner, and am looking for someone to play her captor.

Miss Melody's Futa Farm
Futanari have been becoming more and more prevalent in society, but due to their vastly increased sex drives (which seem to be the primary influence on their actions, rather than thought or reason), they are not seen as human, and so are treated much in the same way that cattle are. Recent advances in genetics and medical science have brought about a revolution in the food and pharmaceutical industries. A new substance has been discovered that is proven to halt aging; cure a myriad of diseases; increase overall health, mood, and virility; help with weight loss; and stimulate breast and penile growth. The catch? The substance is the semen of genetically engineered futa, referred to as 'futa milk.'

Dr. Melody Fitzpatrick (or 'Miss Melody' as she prefers to be called) is one of the scientists who pioneered the genetic modification process to allow futa to produce this substance. She is also the owner of one of the world's first futa farms, where she raises futa for 'milking,' in order to keep up with the incredible demand for futa milk.

This scenario could either be one-on-one (looking for a Miss Melody, in this case), or a small group with perhaps 2 futa, Miss Melody, and her assistant. Emphasis on orgasm control/chastity (Miss Melody wouldn't want her futa wasting their precious milk), cock bondage/torture, oversized cocks, and of course the milking process (which can be as painful/torturous or as caring as Miss Melody desires).

I'd like to play one of the (perhaps kidnapped or unwillingly transformed) futas, looking for someone to play Miss Melody.

The Bimbo Bar
An X-rated lounge similar to a BDSM club, The Bimbo Bar is a place where men and women can go to indulge a rather unique interest; bimbofication. The lounge's clientele bring in innocent young women (part of the draw of the establishment is that a client will never be questioned or judged regarding where they obtain these girls) and, through a series of surgeries, slut training, and physical and mental conditioning, transform them into giggling, empty-headed sex toys. The club puts on various competitions that allow the clientele to showcase the beauty and 'talents' of their bimbos, and can win awards for things like most beautiful, most empty-headed, most difficult successful bimbofication, best blowjob, best bust, best ass, and more. The very best bimbos may even be invited to become 'house bimbos' - bimbos of the highest quality who are invited to work and live at the club, and are trained to dance, mix drinks, and various other things to make them the very best hostesses they can be.

Looking for a partner to play a regular at the bar, who has recently acquired a new girl for bimbofication (my character).

The Futa Deity
A world where futanari exist, but are exceedingly rare (less than .01% of the population). Every futa that is known to exist is incredibly well-endowed, incredibly beautiful, and sexually insatiable. Due to their rarity and sexual prowess, the inhabitants of this world have come to view futa as something like incarnate goddesses. They worship them, build them lavish temples in which to live, and even offer human sacrifices. These sacrifices always take the form of beautiful young virgins, who have recently come of age. In fact, the futanari are so demanding about the "freshness" of their sacrifices that sacrifices are chosen years in advance, and delivered to the futa on the day they reach womanhood (16 years of age). The sacrifices aren't killed, however. Rather, they are "wed" to the futa, and take up a position in one of their vast harems.

I would take the role of a fearful young sacrifice, who has known what her fate would be for years. The first sacrifice to a newly-discovered futa, the girl is incredibly reluctant, wishing to spend the rest of her life with her friends and family, rather than attending the needs of some unknown goddess. This reluctance bleeds through to her performance, and she cannot successfully satisfy her futa. The focus would be on the sacrifice's feelings of sexual inadequacy and shame over her failure.

There is a highly emotional aspect to this scenario, and I'd like to see the sacrifice develop a deep love of her futa, which only leads her to feel horrible that she cannot fully satisfy her partner.

The Pop Idol's Shame
An up-and-coming Japanese pop star has finally hit it big. And what's more, she has manage to reach her level of fame without over-sexualizing herself like many idols are forced to do. However, the idol's motives are not motivated by a strong moral compass, but an overwhelming fear of humiliation. The singer hides a horrible secret; she's a futanari, rather than a proper woman. Her insistence upon her rather modest performing outfits and decidedly less-than-sexual lyrics are all part of an elaborate facade to hide what she really is, for fear of losing her popularity. However, that kind of self-denial cannot be maintained indefinitely without a dark side emerging. Out of a desperate need to satisfy her sexual cravings, the poor girl finds herself slowly drawn into a seedy and unwholesome world of drugs and dark, less-than-legal sexual exploits, all while trying to maintain her reputation.

Characters other than the idol herself, TBA. This one is still a bit of a work in progress, but don't let that dissuade you!

Current Roleplays
Don't Rest Your Head, starring Sunny Evans
The Vampire Sidekick, with Sophie and Priya
In Planning Stages
The Bimbo Bar
The Blowjob Queen
Miss Melody's Futa Farm (tentative)

Hogan

Sent you a message over yahoo to talk setups.

Datawych

EDIT: Added 2 new scenarios (The Futa Deity and The Pop Idol's Shame), as well as retooled the formatting of the scenarios and added a bit more detail to The Blowjob Queen.