News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your Current Status.

Started by Ariel, May 09, 2013, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wispyr

Unfocused. I can't make... Any one idea stick in my head longer then a couple of minutes and it is MADDENING. -Stomps around-

Becca

Happy! I reached 5000 posts!

Katrina

Nervous.  But I'm doing better.  :)

Wispyr

Negative.

Doing something I don't want to do, so I can do something I might want to do, while feeling like crap, in a funk... And my damn arm hurts so bad I might gnaw it off.

Becca

Hungry!
It's time to get dinner done, apparently :)

Swan

On the fence.

Just watched E3's trailer remake of Final Fantasy VII. Yes, it's amazing and I love it! But.... It's been a decade since the tech-demo theme release for the PS3. My only hope is that they are trying to do a great job on the remake, but until its actual release, I don't quite believe it.  :-\

Oh yeah! And I am totally excited for FFXIV's Heavensward expansion!

Autumn52

Feeling accomplished even though I feel bad physically I have still gotten a lot of chores out of the way. Yay me for not giving in to the bad negatives. Yay for positive thinking. *pats self on back for being a good girl* ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Wispyr

Worrying myself sick. This is not fun.

Dez

Pleasantly surprised. Museless, however. Feeling.... groovy.

Autumn52

Feeling like a third wheel again. Not sure why just am feeling like I need to give 'them' space and be in my own space too.

going to sun at the pool
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Wispyr

Quote from: Xandi on June 20, 2015, 11:16:41 AM
Feeling like a third wheel again. Not sure why just am feeling like I need to give 'them' space and be in my own space too.
I can relate to that feeling recently. -Leaves a bundle of hugs for you- Feel better Xandi, you're so awesome around here I hate to see all the negative in your life! <3

On topic... I'm frickin sleepy. At hour 50 something. Fuck.

Autumn52

Quote from: Wispyr on June 22, 2015, 09:45:55 PM
I can relate to that feeling recently. -Leaves a bundle of hugs for you- Feel better Xandi, you're so awesome around here I hate to see all the negative in your life! <3

On topic... I'm frickin sleepy. At hour 50 something. Fuck.

Thank you. I'm doing okay. Positive thoughts, that what I try to drown the negative with. Doesn't always work but still worth a try.

*offers hugs*

Not sleeping? You might try melatonin, it is pretty good. My brother uses it. Hope you can get your sleep schedule worked out. Sometimes it take a while in a new place. You might have to make yourself just go to bed and sleep....IE: take the melatonin for a few nights just to establish a sleep schedule. I hope you work it out soon. Your body needs sleep.

AmberStarfire

My throat hurts but I'm in good spirits.

Currently relaxing while I give my rabbit some time out of her cage to run around.

Blythe

Beguile's Mistress

Kind of uncomfortable and feeling a bit sorry for myself.  Hope it all works out early tomorrow.

Piper

Just finished a book. That always makes me sad but it was also a sad (sort of) ending AND I'm missing my love so..sad, sad, sad and tired.

Knightshadow

Giddy and anticipating!
Maybe get to see my love next month!!!

[doing a happy a la Magic Mike dance!]
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Fury Aphrodisia

Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Jazra

Waiting for Mr. Cable to fiddle with my box.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Autumn52

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on August 12, 2015, 11:21:27 PM
Kind of uncomfortable and feeling a bit sorry for myself.  Hope it all works out early tomorrow.

I hope things worked out for you.

OT: I have been cleaning like a mad lady this morning and now my back is hurting so bad that the pain medicine isn't helping. Oh well at least most of the house work is done and I have an easier afternoon planned.

*hugs spread all around for anyone who might need them*

Also I just had to post this cause it made me smile:

Jazra

Killing a little early morning time at the computer, thinking about making breakfast, and wondering if it's too early to start cleaning the house without waking my roommate.
Ons & Offs
Absences

Knightshadow

Unemployed.
Free to write and study!
New job starts next week.
My song for Piper:
"In this part of the story I am the one who
Dies, the only one, and I will die of love because I love you,
Because I love you, Love, in fire and blood."

Pablo Neruda

Jazra

Wee bit tipsy (drank 2/3 of a beer).
Ons & Offs
Absences

Autumn52

Cheered up by the generosity of Amelita. knowing there are people like her in the world has brightened my entire day.

Demi

This pretty much sums it up...
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games