Arthurian legends-F seeking M

Started by Verasaille, April 21, 2015, 04:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have been exploring the legends of King Arthur for a long time. The idea of a rp revolving around a knight and the Round Table would be fabulous.

I would like to be a female Pict warrior who finds a Knight of the Brits and ends up helping him against a common enemy. She is directed by Merlin to help this Knight on a quest. It should tie into the legends and be a solitary quest that he is having trouble with.

Please have some knowledge of the British history surrounding these tales of Arthur. I do not expect accuracy as even the so called 'experts' don't agree on all of it. But I do expect well written prose and a willingness to stick to my On's and avoid my Off's

A picture of the knight you would portray is great as well as a brief synopsis of his background and what quest he is trying to accomplish. Feel free to make one up as long as it fits in the context. Here is my Pict warrior:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/11/7a/3c/117a3cde97ac1e5323afaf92da9a950a.jpg

PM's only please, I prefer not to clutter up this thread. Thanks.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Still looking for someone to do this. My Muse is begging for a noble Knight of the Round table.

Adding a picture:

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.