M seeking F for Highlander-themed story

Started by Canuckian, November 21, 2010, 01:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuckian

Pretty much what it says in the title, really.  This would involve the continued and varied meetings of two Immortals throughout the centuries of time.  1345 AD, England.  1677 AD, France.  1832 AD, the New World.  2010 AD, modern North America.

This setting allows for many different encounters of all types, not necessarily always with a happy ending or even the promise of another meeting.  Perhaps as a Lady beset by brigands at one time, then centuries later meeting as courtiers in society's highest echelons?  All that and more is possible.

But remember, no matter what feelings may develop between them, they still lead very violent lives; and never forget that in the end, there can be only one.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Drako

My mind went in the right direction from the title. Woot!

I'll bite.

midnight diamond

Canuckian

Aaack!  Nibbled to death!  :p

Sorry about not responding faster, but I've been working all weekend.  If you're still interested, send me a PM or two and let's see what we can put together.

Rhoswen

I would LOVE too be apart of this....but I know it's first come, first served...lol.

If I'm too late please let me know by PM, if you have any other story lines.
Hithaear Annuieleni

Lotusgirl

This idea sounds quite interesting, and I would be glad to play with you...

...but like Swanfeather already mentioned, first come,  first served.

If you ever want to do something similar again (I like this "meeting during several centuries"-scenario, because the characters can change in their looks and behaviour according to what they did/experienced over the years. (A shy noble girl in the 16th century can be some tattooed and pierced Rocker girl in the 1990's for example.) you can count on me.