News:

Main Menu

What's your take?

Started by Deamonbane, October 05, 2013, 08:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

So... I found this on 9gag, and after laughing hysterically for 15 minutes (I am weird that way), I decided to put this up and see what everyone's take on it was....

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Kythia

My take is "Duty First" is an atrocious magazine who flat out lied about attribution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Opus

Deamonbane

*rolls eyes* But obviously, but it's a pretty good story!

Never mind... I shall desist from posting humor around here...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Florence

Well, if it was true, I'd say suicide.

He jumped and then was shot by a shotgun blast which he had set up. His intent was to die, and he died due to his own actions, even if they weren't the ones he'd intended to die from.

If it was true, of course.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Elisyyr LeTharne

They forgot to put a space between the word "and", and "concluded". That was the first thing I noticed.

Though it is a very interesting story, and food for thought I have to agree suicide.
~I like the sound of the broken pieces, I like the lights inside what she says, we got machines but the kids got Jesus, we like to move but we both don't need this! We like to dance but the dead go faster! Turn up the SLAM now barcode blaster, we want the cash all the junk you're after! Rise up control for the next tape measure! Teenage girls with ESP! Girls with guns on LSD!~

JadeArwen

I be leave it was karma. Again what comes around goes around. It just came back to him. Well, only if this story is true.

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.