Modern Day Pirates on a Quest for Booty (looking for M/F pirates and f booty)

Started by subjuanita, October 09, 2011, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subjuanita

Go ahead and do your posts. The Captain hasn't posted since 11/17 so you may have a bit of a wait if you wait for him. Hopefully he will do a post soon, but no point in waiting since we don't know for sure.

Laughing Hyena

subjuanita

Angi

Lol I know I'm not part of this rp... but I just had to post this song xD cuz this made me think of it right away heehee Have fun rping guys x3

MarcothTalos

Forgive my rudeness of not posting for so long and then saying this. But I must drop out. I am currently in a location that allows very limited access to the internet, not to mention I don't speak the language lol. Anyways I wish you all the best, but being out of the country on such short notice as this has, well is stops me from being able to make the prep work needed for even monthly posting. Again I am so sorry everyone, but if you wish use the character still. This was far from planned to end like this I assure you.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Belisuavious

MarcothTalos

I know I am very very sorry Inflate! How about we put it this way when I am back in the U.S. or when I can get online more than once or twice a day I will make it up to ya!!! lol. Take care all!

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

inflatetress

No problem MT.  Everyone else- I'm not dropping out, tomorrow I'll try to figure out how to move Anya along, if anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to hear them.  It also looks like Marcos is still around, maybe he could help write his character out?

Aurora Wayland

Laughing Hyena

Aurora Wayland

subjuanita

Welcome aboard the roleplay. Looking forward to reading your post.

MarcothTalos

Sigh.

Alright since someone has emailed me and asked what happen I shall spit it out for you all. I was sent away for what I was told was a 5 month hump, and it turned out to be more like three weeks. I am sorry about the whole confusion and all this other crap, but I assure you (as some have said) it was not an excuse to drop all my games.

I know you all have continued quite well into the game, so I will expect nothing, but I offer my hat back in the ring if you wish. If not I understand.

subjuanita

Thanks for letting us know what happened. I will leave it up to Inflatress what she wants to do, since she was playing with your character.

Whatever she decides, I hope Aurora stays with the story, as I think it would be great to have a female pirate in our story.

Aurora Wayland

Appearance:

Name: Aurora Wayland

Sex: Female

Sexuality: bi-sexual, preferring women.

Role in Story (Pirate/Abductees aka Booty): Pirate

Turn Ons: Orgies, Voyeurism, group sex. Safe Sex.

Turn Offs: No Mutilation/Death

Bio: Born to a crack head mother and with no memory of her father, Aurora lived most of her young life on the street. Growing up she coned, swindled and stole to make survive. Her reference was to be as hard as she could, instead of selling her body like her mother did.

When she was 16 she left New York and traveled by barge into the open ocean. The sea mist against her skin was the first time she felt truly free. It wasn't long before the ship was attacked by modern day pirates. Most of the crew of the ship were killed, and the pirates made an attempt to rape Aurora but 2 were killed trying to get close to her.

Knowing the young girl had fire in her eyes, the captain of the pirate ship offered her a position upon his ship. It was there she learned most of her sea savvy skills. When she turned 20 she left the crew and joined on with another, whom had offered more money. She now rests under the employ of Captain Ethan Washington.

(Let me know if I have to make adjustments. )

MarcothTalos

Awesome!!!! Thanks all and Aurora can always drop in and we just treat her like the female in the crew originally? Would that work? She just sort of takes her character. So in other words, game is the same, just she has now turned from Latin lady to the dark haired hard ass? Anyways got to run out and get shit done and then I shall return to post later today! and thanks again!!!!

subjuanita

Aurora, your profile looks great to me. Hope you enjoy the role play here.

Aurora Wayland

MarcothTalos

If you want or just have your lady cum up from below deck and visit Francis, since me and Inflate are on right now we could bang out a few to help get you rolling. Make it like she over slept if ya want lol.