Looking for F (Plots, Pairings and Pictures inside)

Started by Liam, March 07, 2011, 12:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Hi there, first of all, let me thank you for reading my words :-). I'm making this topic to search for roleplay partners to share fun and sexy stories. I have a few ideas in mind and some very inspiring pictures that I think could lead to interesting ideas for roleplays. I'm going to write a couple of ideas I have and then add other things like pairings for roleplay ideas and similar stuff. If there's anything that you like please let me know, I'm always open to suggestions and will be delighted to read from you. If you have any thoughts, questions, or you just want to say something, please reply here or send me a PM, I will answer and thank you for your interest.

Ideas for roleplays

The last hero
[1 on 1, Fantasy setting]

A misterious gateway to hell had been open in the middle of the land, letting all the demons and horrors pass through their world to the earth, killing everyone in sight, letting nothing but devastation and slaughter on their way.
Being unable to fight back without being overrun, the survivors of each part of the land escaped to the north, to the last human city where the hordes from hell had not been yet.
The best fighters and heroes of every kingdom had been tortured and killed, leaving only some unexperienced fighters and civilians alive on the last city, who were the only ones who managed to escape. That was clearly not an army, and it was just a matter of time until the hordes from hell would find the last city and destroy it, clearing the land from every remaining human being alive.
While the demons continued their march covering the whole land, a young and brave paladin, who had recently been chosen by one of the great heroes that died on the battle, started to pray on the chapel of the city, asking for the strength to protect his people.
At that time, he heard a voice, almost like a whisper... a beautiful angel had just appeared in front of him, to give him a blessing, granting him divine powers to stand alone in battle against an entire army from hell. She had told him that the next night he was going to fight, and fight brave, with her at his side the whole time.
From that moment on, with his divine companion, he would prepare for the battle of his life... and the life of everyone else.

"Here I was born and raised to fight... and I shall fight until my very last breath".

Passion in purple(Reserved)
[1 on 1, any kind of content]

He woke up with sweat on his forehead. That dream felt so real that was a little scary. For the past few days, he dreamt about the same woman, a young pale and beautiful lady with long purple hair that stood in the middle of a dark room looking at him with a smile. At first it seemed like a pleasant dream, but it always ended bad. She would come close to him, caress his face with a smile, and then press her nails on his neck and bite him. Disturbed about the fact that it happened every night, he started to look for information everywhere but without much success. One night, he decided to go for a little walk on the street to clear his mind, and then when he returned to his house, he saw her, the same woman from his dreams, standing in front of his house with her purple hair and perfect smile.

I dreamt about her once, never happened again, but it's true... she appreared in my dreams and I want to roleplay it. I still remember that beautiful face. She can be anything you want, as long as it's something interesting and dark ;). We can discuss the details.

Twisted tapes
[Extreme 1 on 1]
There is a serial killer terrorizing the country. His victims are always tortured both physically and mentally. He likes to play games with them and record the sessions while wearing a suit and mask. The police found several tapes of his murders but never any clues of who that man was or where he lived. He also kidnapped a young girl years ago and made her his slave. She calls him master and plays the part of the assistant when he shoots the videos of his tortures. Her mind is so twisted that she actually enjoys helping her master kill the victims. The police are after the two of them but the only identity they know is the girl's. Still, they are nowhere to be found. What will happen to the next victims while the two continue to film more of their attrocities and send them to the police in tapes.

I will be playing the part of the serial killer, the tortured victims, and other possible npcs. You will be the killer's assistant, a girl who was extremely abused both mentally and sexually by my character for years to the point of seeing him like a god. She does whatever he wants and lives to help him kill and torture victims. In this roleplay we will do all sorts of tortures and sexual abuses to several victims, to explore really dark territory.

Ideas for roleplays (Short term/One shots)

Tutoring
[Seduction/Light 1 on 1]

There's a young man that's not doing well in his studies and his grades are very low compared to the other student's grades. Noticing that he needed to try harder and study more, the young man tried his best and almost memorized the whole book from the first to the last page. As a matter of fact, he was going to get an A for the first time, but instead he got a D. Completely disappointed, he went to speak with the teacher, to then find out that she did it on purpose to have the chance to spend more time together and "study" harder, so that he would not only learn much more than he imagined, but also enjoy it.

The secretary(Taken)
[Blackmail/Light 1 on 1]

A woman that works for one of the most powerful companies in the world, gets a message from her boss inviting her to a private meeting. Once the two are alone, he tells her that the owner of the company wants her as a personal secretary and would pay her five times her salary if she decides to work for him. She obviously agrees and after catching a plane, she moves to another city to work for the powerful man. What she doesn't know is that he is very demanding and likes to take advantage of his employees. He chose her of all secretaries because she was the most attractive one, and wanted to keep her close to make sure she'd work for him and on him.

Training
[Seduction/Light 1 on 1]

A young woman decides to take some martial arts lessons to make sure she'd feel safer on the streets, so she calls a personal trainer to learn how to defend herself in case of an emergency. As soon as they meet, the attraction becomes obvious and the two begin a game of seduction where they slowly play with the other while pretending to have martial arts training. Soon they will become more than just trainer and apprentice once things get out of control and the relationship between the two becomes much more intimate than expected.

Dad can help us study
[Incest/FFM]

This man's daughter, a fine 20 years old woman, decides to bring her friend over for the night to study together and help her become ready for an upcoming exam. As soon as the man meets his daughter's friend, an instant attraction happens between the two of them and so, while eating dinner the three of them, the girl begins seducing the older man, making his daughter jealous. After everyone finishes eating and the table is clean, the girls go to their room and begin arguing and discussing about the girl's father... soon after that, the friend convinces the man's daughter to let her make a move on the man... but daddy's jealous girl would not be satisfied being left behind, so she makes up a plan of her own too. He will soon find out that he is going to have the night of his life.

Take my picture
[Seduction/Light 1 on 1]

A very attractive single mother is exploring online dating because she is feeling very lonely. She needs some pictures, so she asks her neighbor, who she knows is an amateur photographer. Her Son's away at college so it's the perfect chance to get back into dating. As the neighbor keeps snapping shots, the woman is getting hot and starts to think that there could be other kind of pictures that would be great to share with the world. She then decides to use the camera for something more than just taking innocent pictures for a dating site, so she invites the man to join in and make a very hot and intimate photo session together.

Birthday Party
[FFM/Light threesome]

A very lovely girl decides to give her friend a birthday party, so she invites everyone they know to the birthday girl's house for a celebration. Surprisingly, no one shows up and both women feel completely disappointed and sad because of the situation. Suddenly the bell rings and the neighbor, who wasn't even invited but knew about the girl's birthday, shows up with a present on his hands. Both girls always looked at the guy with interest, but since they always found men wanting them, they never felt the need to go after him. This time, noticing how nice he actually was, the birthday girl and her friend decided to become more friendly with such a nice guy and have a party of three.

If anyone here is interested in any of these scenarios, please let me know, so we can think about how to make a roleplay happen. Oh, by the way, the roleplays that have more than one female character will require that my writing partner use more than one character. I know that it's a bit demanding, but I also know that in this place there are a lot of talented writers who can do that just fine... so I think that it won't be much of a problem.

Now I'll list some of the pairings I would like to do for roleplays, if any of these interests you, let me know and we can work out a plot to roleplay.

Pairings

Generic
Assassin/Target
Rockstar/Groupie
Man/Younger girl next door (Reserved)
Boxer/Female Manager
Zombie outbreak survivor/Zombie outbreak survivor (Reserved)
Firefighter/Civilian
Soldier/Captured enemy (Reserved)
Butler/Rich woman
Computer technician/Lonely housewife
Rich man/Maid
Male cage fighter/Female cage Fighter

Video games
Street Fighter
Mortal Kombat
Marvel Vs Capcom (3 vs 3)
Final Fantasy X Blitzball league (Something involving custom blitzball players)
Resident Evil
Left 4 dead (Game characters or custom made)
Silent hill (Custom characters)
Unreal Tournament (Custom characters)

And also to add something more, I wanted to add a selection of pictures of beautiful ladies that I would love to have as your characters. If you find one that you like and you want to use it for your character, let me know and we can think of ideas for the girl of your choice. I'm sure that lots of interesting ideas can come up for each of the girls I selected. Here, take a look. :)

Character Pictures:

Well, I guess that's pretty much all I had in mind to share. If there's anything you like (Roleplay ideas, Pairings, or Character Pictures) please let me know and we can talk about a roleplay based on that. As I said before, if there's anything you want to say or ask, please feel free to do so here or via PM to me, I'll answer as soon as I read your words.

Thank you very much for your time and your patience. Hope to hear from you, have a great day.

- Liam.

Liam

Updated 8/3/11: Added Passion in purple and Twisted Tapes.

Liam

Updated 12/03/11: Added The last hero and marked some ideas as taken and reserved.

I'm still looking for more roleplay partners, so everyone's invited to reply here or PM me if interested.

playfullchick76

I like your zombie outbreak one, we could try that one out if you like.

Liam

Quote from: playfullchick76 on March 12, 2011, 07:18:06 PM
I like your zombie outbreak one, we could try that one out if you like.

Hi there, thanks for your words and for showing interest in one of the pairings. I'll PM you to talk about the details of the roleplay.

Updated the zombie outbreak survivor pairing and set it to reserved to keep it for you.