Some One Shots (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, July 09, 2013, 02:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

Name: Fancy Dress Mix Up

Content: A Gang bang! Incest, Some non con, anal

Scenario:  Your brothers friends organise a fajncy dress party for his 21st birthday or as his stag do. You are the little sister
who does not realise that this is a boy only party. That is because they have arranged for a prostitute/stripper for them all to share.

So you decide to rock up (16 - 18 years old) in the sexiest fancy dress you can find and they mix you up for the prostitute.

So before long your brother and his friends are using you with little care that you are innocent sweetn and naive.

Setting: Your brothers apartment.

Requirements: A bit of a sense of humour. I will be referring to the guys by their outfits. So prepared to be deepthroated by batman and fingered by Thor.

Other info: I am imagining the gangbang will be quite hardcore. Imagine hard facials, rough deepthroat, gagging and choking, breast abuse and hard fingering and double penetration.
I want there to be a mixture of fun, fear and orgasms.

Name: The Dog Walker

Content: Rape and beastiality

Scenario: Just recently there have been a run of rapes by an unknown dog walker. The rapes have been vio0lent and have included both the dog and the owner.
You can be an innocent jogger who is captured and abused by the rapist, a police woman who had volunteered to help find the rapist or someone who is eager to try this out for herself!

Setting: Canals, Parks, Industrial Easte, Anywehre really.

Requirements: Must not be squeemish about doggy rape.

Name: Brighton Heatwave

Content: Rape

Scenario: England is currently having a heatwave at the moment. Everyone is out drinking, partying and dressing differently from normal. And in some very sexy clothes and some would say slutty. Clothes that are just asking perverts to look at them and lust after them.
The idea for this story is that a woman will get raped somewhere public in front of people but no one will try and help her. Not a huge number of people but enough for it to be appalling. I am thinking it would be early evening and later afternoon. So it is hot, muggy and sweaty.

Possible Settings:

Brighton Beach Pier - A yummy mummy in a very revealing bikini gets fucked under the pier by a drunken after going to get her and her husband an ice cream to cool down
Brighton to London Commuter Train - Leaving work late and missing the commuter madness a lady is raped on the train by a fellow commuter who has spent too many months fantasizing about her. The short skirt and heels this time are too much.
Brighton Beach - Drunken tomboy gets raped on the beach by her male friends not used to seeing her dressed so sexy.
Lunch in the Park - Relaxing in the park during a lunch hour gets a bit frisky for a pair of colleagues.
Taxi Driver - Step into the taxi dressed for the heat and the horny taxi driver might need help cooling down.
Beers on the Pier - A female officer investigating drugs in the toilets at the packed pub on the end of the pier might need to imprss before she is released.

Requirements: A yummy Mummy? Drunk students? Fejmale Police officer?

Other info: Anything that you feel a prospective player may need to know.

ErikaWyte

You still looking for RP partner for this???

Jester

ErikaWyte

So I'm down with the sister party or the public rape...which do you need me for?

Jester

ErikaWyte

DaphneAngelus

I could do the sister one or the doggy one
A more detailed O/O list http://www.f-list.net/c/daphne%20angelus

Jester

hi sorry

i have been away Daphne. I am still looking for someone for the doggy one and the sister one.

Neysha

I might be interested in the doggy one shot.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)