The unravelling of the Madsens

Started by Rarasoh, December 11, 2015, 01:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cameron Madsen

Cameron lay back down with a smile and a nod towards Rara. Dropping his phone by his side, reaching a hand to caress Rara's cheek, fingers tangling in her hair. Bringing her into a tight embrace. "Thank you so much. I love you sis."   He glanced to his phone. Handing her his wallet. "Can you do me a huge favor? " He asked as he scooped Sophia up onto his bed. "I'll keep an eye on her unless she wants to run to the store with you." 

He pulled up a burner phone that he had been eyeing all night, "Take my real phone, pick me up that and some minutes with unlimited data and texting? Only you, dad, and Soph will have the number. I don't want Lizzie texting me and making this worse."  He sighed as he hugged her once more, holding a hand to his side.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh would breathe a sigh of relief when Cameron lay back down and handed her his wallet and a with a slow blink she stared at him a moment until his hand lowered from her hair, biting her lip softly she nodded and bit down at her lower lip. "Sophia will be happy here, she's missed you both.. So phone, sim card. Minutes blah blah. Right?" Nodding she grabbed her ipod from her pocket, unravelled the earphones and stalked from the room. Barely hearing the "No smokes!" from her sister, screw it she was buying a small pack.. Cold turkey vs cutting back? Pfftch, yeah because Rarasoh was going to handle cold turkey. She drummed her fingertips against her hip bones along with the drum rhythm blaring through her ears, reaching the store after about a half hour walk she purchased the requested items plugging the number in her phone ready and sat on a wall with a newly purchased cigarette. Placing the butt between her lips she struck her lighter and ignited the end before taking that much needed drag, taking the few moments of silence to herself kicking her feet against the wall as she watched her feet bounce in a pattern she knew.

Maybe I should  take up drums again.. She thought with a perked brow, chewing her lip she dangled the cigarette by her knee flicking the stray ash to one side and smiled to a guy round her age adjusting his beanie. "Got a light?" He asked once he stood at her side, I certainly fucking do.. with a nod she handed him the bright purple lighter and cupped her hands around his smoke shielding it from the wind with a soft smile. "Sure."
No-one told me that returning would require writing essays.
I'll be crying in my corner.
S.Darko#1285

O/O's page [X] Ideas.. Well, if you call them that.

Cameron Madsen

Cam rolled over onto his side, laying his head on his pillow. Taking Wiggles in one hand, Snuffles in the other, grinning as the stuffed animals playfully attacked Sophia. He grinned as the young girl giggled with a smirk, batting at his hands. Groaning as she kicked him in his wound. Her eyes went wide "Cammie... I'm so sorry." Cam just shook his head, hugging the small child. "It was an accident. My fault."

The man took a drag from his cigarette, scooting over close to Rara. "So what's a pretty thing like you doing out by yourself on a cold day like this? You have to be cold."  He curled his arms around her with a grin. Taking another drag from his cigarette, wrapping his jacket around her. "I'm Chris? You?"  He asks as he takes the phone from her hand. "Number?"  He asked a lot more pushy than he should have been with a shrug. Brushing Rara's hair off of her neck.

Rarasoh

Slowly bringing her own cigarette to her lips she attempted to ignore the male, sure he was nice to look at but in the way he sat close to her that's all he had going for him. Scooting further to the side, she took a drag from her smoke and exhaled boredly to the side of her, inching away from his jacket nearing her shoulders. "I like the cold." She muttered simply staring down at the thin fabric of her tights peering from her shorts, barely covering a tattoo on her thigh as she reached a hand for his own snatching her lighter from his hand with a huff. "I'm none of your business. 10.. Thats a number." She muttered dropping down from the wall and walking back down the street plugging her earphones back in her ear, scuffing her shoes along the side walked as she brought the thin stick to her lips once more, tipping her head back and exhaling the cloud of toxins above her as she walked.

"And Cam wonders why I'm single." She muttered, shaking her head as she sat on a different wall still not ready to head back to the hospital. She needed to gather her thoughts, the way Cams face felt in her palms.. The way his eyes glistened in the light. Shaking her head quickly she tried to push the thoughts from her mind, only managing to dull the sounds of confusion to a murmur.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam continued to snuggle his littlest sister. Running the puppy stuffed animal wiggles up her stomach, wagging his tail violently. "Look he's happy to see you." He licked her cheek with the puppies face.  "Do you want the nurse to bring you some juice or anything?" Cam just looks at the nurse as his little sisters nods "Can we get her a juicebox, please?"  Cam ran his hands through his own hair, waiting for Rara to get back to the hospital.

He made an attempt to sit up. Sophia shook her head. "Cammie, stop, you can't  you'll hurt yourself. Rara will kill me, just please lay down and take a nappy." Cameron couldn't help but laugh at Sophie's words, laying his head on his pillow. Grabbing another nurse. "Can you order us a pizza? Piri-piri chicken and garlic bread too?" "That's one of Rara's favorites." "I know... what's Lizzie's favorite?" Cam just shrugged. Waiting for Rara to return almost checking the time every few seconds starting to get worried.

Rarasoh

She blinked realising she had been sitting on the wall for nearly a half hour and it had started to rain again, flicking her finished cigarette to one side she ran a hand over her face rubbing her cheeks a little rougher than planned trying to rid her mind from the thoughts she was having as she walked back to the hospital. Stopping at the small stall in the lobby she bought some extra strength gum chewing it on the way to Cams room with a smile seeing their father asleep, "Hey.. Sorry. Took a moment to myself." She mumbled faintly, chewing her lip as the smell of pizza hit her like a solid wall. "Ooh Peri peri chicken.." Rarasoh bent forward stealing a slice as she handed her brother his phones and wallet with a smile, sitting on the corner of his bed.  "Did I miss much."

"I accidentally kicked Cam..." It was obvious that her sister had felt awful about the ordeal, so Rara smiled and simply shrug "What did I tell you about the doctors.." She mumbled swallowing the mouthful of pizza with a moan and instantly took another bite.

"That they'll make him better."

"Well then.. If you kick him and it hurts, he's in the right place." Both girls smiled and went back to their pizza, swinging her feet back and forth she nodded towards their dad. "How is he?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam glanced over to their dad. "He's still a little loopy about the whole thing, he's tired just going to let him sleep as much of this as we can off."  He tried to reach for a slice of pizza that was out of reach, he sat up with a wince, glancing to Rara for help as a tear rolled down his face. "This whole dependency thing sucks. Why can't I just get up and walk around?" He asked with a heavy groan.

He glanced to Rara once, more wiping her mouth with a napkin, glancing to Sophia who just kind of tilted her head, unaware of what was going on. Cameron sighed as he laid back down, nibbling at the slice of pizza he had asked for, reaching a hand up to grab a napkin he groaned, as they too were out of reach.  Rolling over on his stomach he just sighed absolutely defeated. He glanced over to Rara almost embarrassed to be seen in the shape he was. Not sure of why it bothered him.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh nodded her head once, tapping her foot in a steady thud, thud.. Thud rhythm as she grabbed another slice of pizza frowning slightly noticing his pained expression followed by the lone tear that ran down her brothers cheek. She slid the pizza box closer towards him right next to his hand in fact as well as setting the can of soda in his lap with a faint smile. "Because you're missing a kidney.. That's probably something to do with it." She attempted a smile for his sake as Sophia scratched at her thumb anxiously, tilting her head softly in wonder she flinched glancing to the time. "Right.. Homework and school tomorrow." Out of instinct she grabbed a handful of napkins and held them out towards Cameron with a saddened smile as she slid down to her feet helping Sophia with her shoes once more.

"We should head off.. I'll call in during lunch hour tomorrow and then bring Sophia after school?" She sighed, kissing her brothers forehead with a smile as she wrapped one of the stray curls of his hair around her finger with a grin. "Text me with anything you want me to bring tomorrow? I'll leave my ipod here too.. I have like 4 anyway." She smiled softly chewing at her lower lip.

S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just watched as Rarasoh turned to leave with a frown. "Would you guys mind staying the night. I don't like the concept of being in this unfamiliar bed all by myself." He says with a serious panicked sigh. Adjusting in his bed, so that his head rested on the top of his pillow, shoveling a slice of pizza in  his mouth. Sliding a straw into his soda for ease of access, bringing the plastic to his lips as he took a long sip, smiling at Rara with a tilt of his head. "You can sleep here, Soph can sleep with Dad?" He asked wanting nothing more than to cuddle with something anything.

He looked towards Soph, "I think the fact that your dad and brother are in the hospital buys you a day out of school. Hoping to not be bed ridden tomorrow anyway." The nurse glared at him. "Mr. Madsen you just had major surgery you're going to be down for a few days to a week." "Shut up, what do you know?" Cam asked scoffing at the nurse as he turned his gaze to Rara who seemed much less than amused.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh slowly came to a halt in the doorway with a sigh, her hand combing over her little sisters head while her other through her hair. Casting her gaze down to the small child she frowned in deep through and eyed Cameron's helpless demeanour with a huffed sigh, "I guess I can call the schools tomorrow.." She sighed once more defeated and sat Sophia on the edge of their dads bed stroking her thumb over her sisters cheek. "Fine." She smiled tucking Sophia in next to their dad and moved over to Camerons bed sliding onto the mattress next to him, her feet automatically bouncing with a song that was stuck in her head, her foot stomping downwards as she heard the nurse.

"It's not like I'll be letting him run a marathon.. Once his ob's are fine, I'll take him home." She smiled sweetly unravelling the earphones of their ipod, placing one of them in her ear pressing play where she left off in her avenged sevenfold playlist drumming her fingers on her thigh. "Rawr...?" She rolled her gaze to her sister with a smile "Yessum?" Smiling brighter she tapped her feet in a seperate rhythm  to one another. "Do I have to go to school after tomorrow?"

"Yes.. Dont worry you can come visit whenever and I'll pick you up from school and bring you straight here ok?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam curled his arms around his sister's middle, cuddling closer, plucking her free earphone, placing it in his ear. Rolling her over to face him with a smile, mouthing a simple. "Thank you." He closed his eyes and fell into a heavy sleep with a sigh. Tossing and turning violently in his sleep as he replayed the events of the night and how it could have gone in his head. Just squeezing Rara tighter.  Waking up to cast her a look of apology at the tight hug.

He rolled out to sitting up, limping to the sink to grab a glass of water, falling flat on his side with a wince. Trying to stand up and sneak back into bed before Rawr noticed. SLiding into bed with a look on his face much akin to a dog who just shit the floor.  Smiling at her innocently he just wrapped his arms around her once more. Pulling her earphone from her ear so she could sleep peacefully. Placing a gentle kiss to her forehead, running his fingertips through her hair. Shrugging all of the thoughts in his mind away, except for how beautiful she was. He couldn't ditch that.

Rarasoh

Somehow in the night and she didnt know when her head suddenly lulled to the side laying upon her brothers shoulder as she snored softly in her deep slumber, the loud drums of the song still playing in her ear and her left foot idly still nudging up and down in rhythm. Shuffling to her side she snorted and crinkled her nose as she kicked her leg over the edge of the small bed and her arm dangled over the side. When Cameron sat up to get out of bed she snorted once more but remained asleep until the bed shifted under his weight when he returned. "You're not meant to be moving jackass." She mumbled slapping the earbud from her ear hearing the screech of the guitar solo, soon falling back to her soundless slumber smiling softly when his fingers combed through her hair causing her to snore/purr like a tired kitten.

She heard the faint squeak of an opening door, hearing something about vitals check she just waved her hand in the air and pointed the nurse back to the door. "Nope.. Sleeping, all of us. Out. They're fine.. Beeping is normal." She muttered and curled back around her brother with a chuckle as the nurse tip toed in and took the vitals notes quietly and tip toed back out. "Or do that."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron just rolled over, pretending the nurses weren't there as he curled around Rara once more. Growling at her words belatedly. "Shh. Stop it. I was thirsty and it's not like they'll put a direct tap of juice into my iv." He rolled over to look at the nurses who shook their head. "See they won't do it for me." He frowned with a slight chuckle. Holding his hand to his side as it hurt him to laugh.  He just stared at Rara, watching her sleep.

The sun had come up before he knew it, Sophia climbed into bed with the two of them. "Daddy snores loudly and I can't sleep." Cameron curled his arm around the littlest sister. "Come on in peanut. the more the merrier."  He says as he snuggled both of his sisters, almost glad at the interruption to his thoughts. Falling into a deep sleep almost immediately following hearing Sophia, yawn and pass out.

Rarasoh

She just groaned in response as he spoke, waving a hand in dismissal as she just waved off the nurses with a sigh. "Whatever.. Sleeping." With her arm tucked under her head she was barely on the bed as it was. She draped her free arm over her eyes shielding herself from the light that soon came in from the windows, groaning lightly at the sudden sign of day she rolled onto her back and groaned upon hearing her sister Rarasoh shuffled along to allow Sophia into the small bed also before just giving up and curling up into the near by chair with her knees curled into her chest.

She grabbed her hoody and pulled it over her face and sighed a heavy sigh before just standing to her feet with a yawn and stretching out her limbs, stretching her arms above her head before rubbing her eyes with another yawn. "Think I'll go and do a necessity run.. Anyone want anything?" She asked with a tired grumble, zipping up her hoody with a sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just shook his head before thinking it over. "You know that place  with the amazing breakfast sandwiches on fifth street? I'd love a bacon and egg on a hard roll if it's not too much of a hassle." He frowned as he  felt like he was imposing, looking at the nurse. "Forget it, actually I'll just have an orange juice and whatever is in the cafeteria for breakfast." The nurse looked at him with a shrug, it's just cereal and milk down there. Cam just nods, "THat's fine. It's bad enough she's missing school to be here today."

Cam just pulled out his cellphone, the new one calling the school. "I'll handle this Rawr. You go enjoy your run." He says as he held out an arm to hug her. Wanting nothing more than to hug her and never let go. He just sighs as the principal picked up. "Mr. Williams? It's Cam Madsen, I'm just calling to let you know, dad got into an accident, I had to give him a kidney, I'm on bedrest for at least a week. I won't be in until probably monday. Rara and Sophia are staying with us just for today to make sure everything is oka in terms of complications." He heard the principals disbelief in his voice. "Right Cam, Santa is there too I'm sure? The easter bunny? You're all playing poker and smoking cigars?" Cam just laughed. Wincing as he held his side once more. Holding his phone  out to the doctor who had been making his morning rounds. "It's for you."  In a thick italian accent the man answered the phone. "Hello, this is Doctor Constantino with the tristate medical facility can I help you?" "No that's all thank you..." Cam chuckled  as he heard the smoke from his principal's shoes through the phone.

Rarasoh

She nodded faintly rolling her eyes as she heard the principle be more than sceptical at the situation, pulling out her phone she frowned texting a few of her friends back with a sigh as she slid her feet into her shoes. "I swear he thinks we skip ALL the time.." She laughed lightly kissing Sophias head as she slept before sliding past the doctor with a sigh "All day breakfast sandwhich it is." She made her way down the hall and out of the hospital before simply walking home. Shutting the door behind her she sighed, no guitar, no childs laughter it was empty too empty. She pulled out her phone as she stood in Camerons room eyeing his guitar with a smile "Can you watch Sophia a while.. There's something I need to do."

Rarasoh sat down on the edge of his bed and opened up his laptop googling the tabs to buried alive and lifted the guitar in her lap, she focused on the intro before frowning at how the tabs were written. "What is this? Fucking calculus." She sighed, watching her fingers as she moved them into what was right place however her other hand wasn't cooperating. Tapping her feet she muttered beneath her breath "I can move all my limbs separately but my fingers? Well.. They can learn can't they." She muttered before trying again with a growl and resorting to youtubing the tutorial instead. "Much fucking better."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam texted her back with a smile. "Whatever you do stay out of my room." He says with a winky face, curling up with Sophia. Pulling up angry birds and downloading it on the new phone, setting it in her lap he smiled. "Play with me?" He grins as he watched her set a new high score, beating it shortly after they went back and forth for what felt like ten minutes until his stomach grumbled and he realized it had been three hours later. He slid his phone from Sophia's grasp. "Can I borrow this for three seconds? Just need to text Rara about breakfast."

He texted Rara with a smile, "Where are you? I'm starting to get  really hungry?" He asked his tone in text a lot harsher than it would've been had they talked and he winced. Apologizing for his tone in text. "Can you bring my acoustic when you come back too?" He asked feeling way much more dependant than he'd like to. Frowning as his other phone went off. "What is it Lizzie?" "Just wondering if you're going to drive me to school today. " "I'm in the hospital, no going to school today." "I really should have had Rara deactivate this thing." He says with a sigh.

Rarasoh

She sucked slightly on her aching fingertips eyeing her phone with a laugh as she glanced around her surroundings, unaware that three hours past she grabbed the guitar she was using and his acoustic and the cable allowing her to use her phone as an amp. Loading the guitars into their cases she skipped down stairs and stared at her car in the driveway, she hated driving but with two guitars it was more than necessary.. She placed the guitars carefully in the back and drove carefully to Camerons favourite diner picking up everyones favourite lunches before making her way back to the hospital. A guitar slung on each shoulder as she nodded to the receptionist "Assassin."

Rara couldn't help but giggle at the nurses roll of her eyes as she made her way back to Cams room, setting his breakfast sandwich in his lap, Sophias cheese and pickle in her lap and her fathers all meat sub on the table next to him. "1. Dont go in my room is cancelled out when you tell me to fetch your guitar. 2.I was in there anyway. 3.Bite me." She laughed setting his acoustic down where he'd reach it before settling down in a near by chair, perching her feet on his bed and lifting his electric into her lap as she frowned working over the intro once more with a frustrated growl.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam played away at the acoustic guitar with a smirk, just sweep picking slow patterns to make sure he hadn't lost his affinity for it. Rolling his fingers to barre chords on every other fret, then the twelfth and fifteenth and then back. Grinning at the sound the pattern had created he smirked at Rara who had been playing his guitar.  He just tilted his head as she was having a hard time. "For someone who has no issues with drums you couldn't find your rhythm if it had a sign around it's neck." 

He just rolled his fingers over a slight tapping pattern built off of the thirteenth fret low e string and then worked it's way up to the first fret beyond impressed with how it turned out he just smirked at Rara. "Check that out..."

Rarasoh

Near pinged the string her hand hovered over as she just snapped her gaze towards her brother, her lids narrowing to thin slits and dropped her hand to her lap as she just huffed a breath. Focusing her glare near through him she simply perked a brow and shook her head "You try moving each limb in a separate rhythm then focusing on fingers." She muttered grabbing her ipod she'd plug the ear buds in her ears and repeated the intro as she stared at the tabs upon her screen tapping her foot steadily in rhythm with the drum track faintly in the background, her lips twitching into a smirk as her fingers soon moved fluidly. She'd wiggle her head triumphantly before just flapping her hands upwards seeing the solo written beyond understanding on the tab sheet. "How does this even make sense to you?"

She asked with a slight giggle, toying with the metallic ring in her septum with a shrug as she dropped her gaze back to the tabs on her phone chewing her lip anxiously. "I think I prefer drums.." She muttered glancing back to her brother with a frown. "Aite, stop showing off."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He smiled at her, "It's simple really. Flip your phone over until you grasp the concept that it's upside down. Then sign out of your account, use mine. It'll show you the rhythm in which it should be played. It's how  I got Soph started." He says as he plays a few note sequences on his guitar before making it a full arpeggio out of boredom with the notes. Frowning as he was once again "Showing off."  He flicked his gaze to her own. Unable to help but stare at her holding his guitar. He shrugged the thoughts he had away with a groan.

Next it's simple. "Little tricks to help you read the neck more efficiently. See the little dots on the neck. Every one of those is every other fret. Until you hit the twelfth fret and then for that and the 15th they're two frets apart and then back to business as usual. Any idea why that is? It'll help you understand your guitar a bit better." He says with a smirk as he just watched her play. "For your first time with a guitar though Rawr? You're not awful."  He says as he plucks a few strings, bouncing back and forth between the first and the twelfth fret on the  low e and a strings as a hint to his question he had asked her.

Rarasoh

"Yeah! Well you cheated.. You used rocksmith." She smirked and just handed her phone over before perking a brow towards Sophia "She's 9.. How.. Just how." She frowned at her sisters playful giggle and just rolled her eyes at Cameron and his lesson, she thought the point of skipping was to not learn anything, "Cam.. I play drums, I learn rhythm by listening to the song I'm learning." She stuck her tongue out and slouched as she just played something random yet fast paced just to get her fingers used to the change in pace before sliding her hand back down and returning to the intro of the song she was soon growing to hate.

With a shake of her head she set the guitar down and rested her feet on the side of his bed and pulled her sandwich into her lap and peeled apart the wrapper before taking a bite, just eating her lunch in silence as she eyed her sister.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just smiled at her. "You have an ear for music unlike any I've ever seen Rawr, you'll get this. Just keep plucking away at it you'll do great. " He took his own sandwich, taking a large bite out of it as he almost groaned at how good it was. "So decided we're not eating any hospital food?" Cameron laughed as one of the nurses spoke up. "Not unless you want to have your stomach pumped. We do that here too though so maybe it's not all bad?" Cam just shook his head at her with a grin, rolling onto his side as he heard his dad stating to stir in the next bed over.

"Where... where am I? What's going on?" Cam just gave Rara a look  of "What do we tell him?" Before hoping to explain as best he could. "Night of the storm you were in a car accident, I found you after leaving Rara and Soph at Mattie's ice cream shop. "So you left your sisters to come find me? And what I was fine, just a bit cut up?" "Dad it wasn't like that.. we were all worried about you." "So you left your sisters virtually alone because you were worried about me. I raised you to be a better man than that Cameron." Cam's heart virtually broke as his dad cut him down verbally. "You needed a kidney dad you'd not have made it otherwise.  So it wasn't just like you were a bit scratched up. If I didn't get to you when I did. Well who knows what would've happened. Rara and Sophia were fine, Rara's got mom's skills when it comes to her. It had to be done." His dad's tone changed entirely. "You gave your kidney to save me?" Cam just nodded. "I wanted you to at least see Rawr go to prom." He says with a smirk.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh noticed the expression change upon her little sisters face as their father wasted no time in berating Cameron for acting in such an emergency, a low snarl building in her throat something she soon silenced with another mouthful of her lunch. Carefully she lowered her feet and scooched over in her chair allowing her small sister sit next to her frowning as it was clear that all of them soon lost their appetites. She parted her lips and gasped ready to step before just shaking her head. "Couldn't sound more grateful if you tried pops.. Surely, would a thank you actually kill you? With that attitude I'm thinking it's a kidney wasted." She stood to her feet and held her hand out to Sophia, shaking her head slowly "Shall we go to the park a while Soph?" She glared towards her father as Sophia nodded slowly chewing on the knuckle of her thumb, wincing as the young girl took the stuffed animal from her fathers bed and spoke in such a maturity even she didnt expect.

"You can have him back when you deserve him."

"Soph.. Can you wait in the hall with the nice nurse for me? I'll be a minute if not less."

She smiled sadly as she watched the door shut behind the child and moved to stand between their beds, her shoulders sagging in a disappointment she never felt for her parent. "If he hadn't left us you wouldn't be here.. You'll do better to show gratitude for the life he gave you because honestly? If hindsight told me that was your attitude I'd have said don't bother. I expect you to apologise to Sophia when we get back, she didnt need to see that." She cast an apologetic smile towards her brother and just walked out from the room leading sophia down the hall.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam's heart still rested in his throat. "Actually Rara hold up a second. Mind if I take a walk with you two? I think we should roll down to the gift shop. Sophia should get a stuffed animal   for being such a good girl, giving up Wiggles and Snuffles. I could really use the exercise too. Two days without the gym, I feel like I could try out for sumo wrestling and make the team... twice." He says with a groan, as he pushed himself to his feet. Limping out to go kneel by Sophia. "You know Daddy loves us a lot right? He's just disoriented, he's scared about what happened."

Sophia just hugged Cam, "He must be scared a lot then. I'm glad to see you up and about... I was worried we'd be stuck with him and lose you." The young girl flicks her gaze to Rara. "Promise me you won't ever let Cam play hero for anyone else ever again Daddy or otherwise. I need my big brother more than I need Snuffles and Wiggles." Cam's heart broke as he hugged the small girl. A lone tear rolling down his face as he brushed a matching tear away from Sophia's. "You're stuck with me Soph. Nothing bad is going to happen to me I'll see to it. Just like I see to nothing bad happening to you and Rawr."