The unravelling of the Madsens

Started by Rarasoh, December 11, 2015, 01:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarasoh

Rarasoh kissed both her siblings cheeks before she left heading for the starbucks with a sigh, near dragging her feet along the pavement as she walked soon arriving she smiled towards Caleb before raising a hand signalling that'll she be a moment, waiting in line she eyed the menu and just ordered a caramel frap paying for her drink she just smiled relieved to actually have some classic Rara time. It was rare that she could just randomly go out and be Rarasoh Madsen rather than Ohhh you're Camerons sister. Smiling some more she sat opposite Caleb and wrapped her right foot behind his own left ankle with a grin. "Hey you.. Tell me what I'm missing at school? I just need gossip that isn't about dressings.."
No-one told me that returning would require writing essays.
I'll be crying in my corner.
S.Darko#1285

O/O's page [X] Ideas.. Well, if you call them that.

Cameron Madsen

Caleb leaned across the table to press a heated kiss to her lips. "I'm missing you at school i know that much." He smiled as he stroked his hand across her palm.  "Gabby's pregnant... again. Go figure right?" He says with a laugh. "Danny got booted off the football team for using steroids." He looked around as he sighed. "Can I tell you something without you freaking out and wanting to kill someone?"

He curled a hand in her hair, bringing her lips to his own once more. "You know I really like you right Rara?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her long locks.  "Lizzie's pregnant. It's not Cam's" He says as he just waits to see her response.  He watched as he saw the wheels in her mind turning as he frowned hating to tell her knowing Rara and Cam were so close. He hurriedly tried to change the subject. "Also got your homework."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh smiled as she leaned across the table to meet his lips half way, smiling into their kiss she wrapped her hand around his own before sitting back in her seat and bringing her coffee to her lips perking a brow as she just listened to the gossip. It was no surprise that Gabby was pregnant again, she actually placed bets about it around school simply for fun. Danny was built more than most so that was also no surprise to her, however his question caught her interest. Slowly lowering the cup from her lips she nodded slightly, "Sure.." She was careful, treading the subject almost as even the male before her knew of her sudden temper carefully returning his kiss she tilted her head in growing confusion.

"Whats you liking me have to do with Liz... You?!" She shook her head and slowly actually calmly she stood to her feet placing her homework in her bag and tapped her foot waiting for him to answer as she just sipped her coffee. "When?" Rarasoh asked with an added shrug, the wheels near spinning in her mind leaving the scorch marks in her thoughts.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just stared at her. "She's about a week pregnant. So... she was upset. Cam was in the hospital. Looking for someone to pay attention to her and it just kind of happened. How's Cam doing by the way?" He could see the disappointment written on her face. "I'm sorry Rara  I really am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He stood, wrapping his arms around her, pressing a kiss to the corner of her mouth. He says with a sigh as he just sits back down. Staring at her waiting for the tension to subside a bit.

He just frowns  "Rara talk to me? Please I'm sorry it was a mistake. It won't happen again. It's not like we were together...  I felt guilty immediately. It's actually why I asked you to be mine because I don't want to hurt you."

Rarasoh

Rarasohs expression just fell causing her to step back as he advanced towards her and attempted to pull her into his embrace, she held a hand up and shook her head just sipping her coffee ignoring the scalding burn down her throat. "Lizzie wasnt upset about jack, he told her to come by because he was in the hospital and she said something selfish about her birthday when her birthday is back in august." She snapped watching him sit down she leant forward and tilted her cup pouring the red hot coffee over his lap before setting the large mug down with a sigh. "Enjoy playing daddy.. See ya monday loser." She muttered strutting down the street to her usual alteration place allowing the assistant to jot down her measurements and handed her prior uniform over so she knows what needed done. "Thanks.."

Turning on her heels she walked from the store and just dragged herself home with a snarl, eventually arriving back where she wanted to be she threw the cap to one side and slammed the front door shut and stormed into the kitchen noisily arranging the dishes in the sink.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just grimaced as she poured the hot coffee over his lap, covering up as he tried to clean himself up. Limping out as all eyes were on him with a growl. "She's just mad she'll calm down." Caleb raced home  texting Rara once. "I'm really sorry. I like you a lot." He texted Lizzie with a groan. "Rara's upset think maybe I can come over?" Lizzie smiled at her phone. "Of course baby. Cam and I are done. MAybe we can give this a go."

Cam came up behind Rawr, curling his arms around her from behind, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Okay... what's up?"  He says with a growl, knowing there was a boy behind it as this was her typical behavior of a Rara scorned. He ran his hands over the dishes, helping her clean up just so they could talk.  "If it's Caleb want me to kill him?"

Rarasoh

She pulled out her phone and snarled with a roll of her eyes, texting Caleb back with a groan "You're going to her now arent you?" Sliding her phone along the counter she just hummed loudly clattering pots and pans as she continued with the washing up, grumbling as Cameron walked in sounding as concerned as ever wrapping his arms around her she just stared at the dishes in the sink and chewed her lip. "Lizzies pregnant.. A week give or take. Its uhm.. Calebs." She sighed slamming mugs down on the counter once they were clean, her leg bouncing up and down in a growing rhythm glancing towards her phone occasionally. "So I need a new tattooist.." She sighed trying to make light of the situation and failing.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam's hands curled around his sister's hips as he he held her against him, curling a hand up to tangle in her hair. With a press of his lips to the top of her head. 'I'm hoping you're done with with him then?" He asks with a frown, keeping not an inch of space between the two.  "Screw it. We're leaving the dishes here. We're going out. Know that place mom and dad used to take us? With the arcade? THe laser tag,  the laser room like mission impossible, the go karts and mini golf? Yeah, we're taking Soph and we're going to clear your mind."  He says as he held out his jacket for her as if not taking no for an answer.

He just smiled at Sophia. "Get your shoes on we're going to the fun center up on eighth street, Rawr's having a bad day and she could use some fun." He says with a smirk. Leading his way out to the car, he curled a hand around Rara's. "They have batting cages too but I don't know if I trust you with a bat just yet." He says with a laugh.

Rarasoh

"Cam.. I'm really not in the.." She sighed just taking his coat from his grasp sliding her arms through with a sigh, shoving her hands into the pockets and just lay her head on his shoulder, chewing her lip "I am.. He asked me out because he felt bad." She admitted with a groan sliding her feet back into her shoes and followed him and Sophia out to his car, sliding into the passenger seat she just eyed her phone shaking her head slowly and lay her head against the window.

"Whats wrong with Rawr.." Sophia asked carefully knowing what her sister could get like in a mood. Rarasoh just grunted and shook her head "Cams ex is pregnant by the guy who liked me apparently." She near barked in response, chewing on her thumb as she just stared out the window tapping her foot with a sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just ran his fingers over her own. "It doesn't matter why. Those two don't matter anymore. We have the three of us that's what matters."  He smiled at Rara. "Remember being kids? We would set high scores in house of the dead. We'd be so good we'd have an audience, even the staff would come out and watch." He says with a smile.  Remembering with a wide smile. Pulling into the jampacked parking lot. "Looks like we're not the only ones who had the idea to come out here today."

He makes his way inside, getting three cards filled up with fifty dollars worth of credits for the games and such. Another three with twenty five, "Seventy five bucks a piece should be plenty yeah?" He says as he leads Rara over to the open house of the dead machine. Swiping his card for a play for him. "Ready for this?"

Rarasoh

She just grinned lightly shoving her hands into the back pockets of her shorts as she swayed back and forth by Cams side before soon skipping along to the arcade machine, grabbing the mock pump action shotgun flicking upwards and nodding once. "10 bucks each Caleb shot shot 20 for each Lizzie shot." She laughed lightly standing sideways and aiming the replica controller as if she was really holding a firearm. Focusing on her own screen barely missing a shot she quickly aimed to Camerons taking care of the Zombie to his right before bouncing her aim back to her own screen with a smirk. "We'd be badass in a real Apocalypse." She sighed skipping a foot back as she jumped slightly blowing apart the zombie that lunged for her, glaring at the screen she just grinned at the crowd forming around them.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just nods, pumping his shotgun after every shot. Making easy work of what seemed to be a never ending horde of zombies. Shooting off screen to reload, he made quick work of a few more zombies, ducking into a room, closing it off as Rara followed him in. "Here we go. Round two. Ready?" He shot and finished off what seemed to be ten more zombies before he knew what was going on. "If I remember right the boss is next yeah?" He says as he shoots to make sure he reloads.

Sure enough the second the zombies finished up the boss lumbered on out. Cam giving a smirk to Rara. "Go for the head and we fire you-me, you-me. Ready on three we start. One... two... three."  Grinning as the rhythm worked and the boss was down after three shots apiece.

Rarasoh

With a nod she barely heard those around her as she followed the planned rhythm with ease, blowing the barrel with a grin she rested her controller on her shoulder and smirked widely. Absently wiggling her hips she perked a brow hearing a close by "I'd love to blow my..." Rara sneered as she pointed the mock gun in the guys face perking a brow "Blow your what?" She saw him quickly search for a cover up as his eyes danced around rapidly. "Nose.. I have a cold." She just nodded and turned back to her game laughing lightly at a few more comments.

"Badass.."

Turning to the male who uttered she stuck her tongue out and turned back to her screen, grinning crookedly "I remember why we used to spend every weekend here now.." She sighed distantly, tossing the gun shaped device upwards pumping it once to reload and swinging it back into her palm rolling her eyes at the lustful groans. "Yeah yeah I make badass look good."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just grinned as he held his own gun's barrel out to her. "Going to need you to blow me too Rawr." He says with a grin hearing the noises that are emitted from the crowd behind him. Shooting a few more zombies setting them down with a grin.  He just grins as he sets the gun on his shoulder, he let Rara watch as she handled the rest of them. A heap of zombies laid at their feet.  Making their way into the other room. Taking out two immediately on the other side of the door.  "Nice. Forgot about those two."

He just grins hearing one of the girls directly behind him giggle. "You're quite the shot there handsome." Cam just grinned and blushed slightly. "Thanks."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh gave a wide smirk as she made an o shape with her lips and blew before giggling lightly, she rolled the gun across the back of hand before catching it back within her palm. Glancing to the giggling girls and her brothers blush she shook her head lightly attempting to ignore the song in the background, bouncing her hips side to side idly in her attempt to ignore the urge to dance around the arcade. She shook her head slowly  shuffling her right foot behind her left and swapping from right to her left with a groan "Why is he so catchy lately?" She grinned lightly setting the gun down when the round was up blinking at the large crowd that had been watching them, glancing to Sophia she nodded once as they moved in unison with one another skipping their feet to the side and span on their toes.

The two girls bounced a foot forward then skidded their weight back a step before crossing their feet over as they moved to the side and bounced around turning their backs to the ground and flicking their hips side to side with a laugh. "Thirsty?" Rara had asked Sophia before glancing to Cameron and the drinks bar with a tilt of her head.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He handed Sophia his gun with a grin. "Want something to drink Soph?"  She just smiled widely. "Lemonade, please?" Cam just nodded at her, "Rara, want anything?" He asked as he waited for his sister's answer thinking lemonade sounded good. He just looked at the girls who told him they'd go up with him. "I could go for a soda." Cam just nodded at her. "That's nice. Why don't you go ask someone else for it. I couldn't care less."  Sophia just laughed. "That's not nice Cammie." Cam just laughed with a shrug. "Fine I guess I'll get her a soda. "  Both Sophia and the girl giggled. 

He watched as Sophia was a natural almost instantly. "Holy crap... she's really good. I'd like her chances in an apocalypse too Rawr." He says with a laugh.

Rarasoh

"Coke for me." She mumbled lightly rolling her eyes at the guys offering to get it for her, dropping her head back with a groan she glanced boredly towards him "If I ever need 6 drinks at once I'll let you know." She smirked crookedly eyeing the girl who piped up about a lemonade with a glare attaching to her features. Sitting on a near by table she watched Soph with a smile "Yeah I brought her here a few times when you had practice." She grinned crookedly swinging her legs back and forth with a shrug, snapping her gaze to the male who seemed to be glued to her side. "Leave. Before I drag you out by your nose hairs." The male seemed to frown and mutter even though he left rather sharpish allowing her to nod proudly at her efforts.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam returned to the machine lemonade for Soph and a coke for Rara.  A lemonade of his own tucked under his arm, unscrewing the lid from the bottle of his own drink, pouring some of the liquid down his throat, unscrewing the bottle lid for Sophia as she tended to have issues with it.  Putting the bottle down in front of her, his own at his side as he took his gun back. Shooting a few zombies and sat them down. He grinned as Sophia just cheered them on. "She takes after her big sister with that cheering Rawr." He says as he nudged her. Almost knocking her over.

Cam nearly got killed as he was overrun. Mind clearly on other things at the moment. "So.. what happened with you and Caleb?" He asked as he took care of the remaining Zombies on Rara's screen while she reloaded.

Rarasoh

A heavy sigh fell from her lips as she tilted the  glass slightly and poured in the fizzy liquid avoiding the fizzing foam with ease as she just retrieved her gun and went back to the game, shrugging taking care of the zombies on her screen before helping him out on his own with a faint roll of her eyes at his question. "After  this round can we just take a walk? I dont want to discuss it here Cam.." She snapped slightly eyeing the zombie infront of her taking out its legs before aiming for its head with a shrug. "He screwed your gf, got her knocked up.. Asked me out, Sophia nearly got kidnapped so I didnt answer him. Meet him for coffee he tells me the news and says it's why he asked me out." She uttered simply setting her gun down and just dropping down in a booth somewhere sipping her drink "I text asking if he was with her when I got home.. Nothing, so he's probably all up in your sloppy seconds."

Rarasoh set her drink down and twirled a strand of hair around her finger staring out into the distance of the arcade, she wasn't able to wrap her head around the week she was having it was one thing after another and now she had to face school the day after tomorrow. Seeing Lizzie and Caleb all loved up was not on her agenda, shaking her head slowly she just perched her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her palm.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam sat down next to Rara on her bench, curling an arm  around her shoulders. Pulling her loosely into a gentle embrace. "A. She's my ex girlfriend because you dumped her for me. Thank you for that by the way or I'd probably have been lead to believe that the baby was mine. Fun. B. Screw him, he clearly was only barking up your tree because I had Liz. You can do so much better than that." He took her chin in his palm, "You're smart, you're funny, you're a talented musician, you're great with Sophia. You were great when I was hurt. You're amazing." He just held his gaze on her own before smiling sweetly at her. "You don't need him, more so you don't want him. You can pick out any guy in here and he'd turn into a puddle the second you asked."

Cam ran his hands through his sister's hair. "I sometimes forget you're not the little girl I grew up with anymore. Until I see you hurt and all I want to do is make you better. I love you Rara. it'll be you and I until the end versus the world. Because I'll always be here."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh lay her head upon his shoulder as she just listened to his words, rolling her eyes slightly as he continued to speak with a glance towards him she bit her lip her gaze softening slightly leaning her cheek into his palm as she just stared at him "Cam.." She whispered lightly just tilting her head to the side before something slapped her mind with a jolt. Suddenly Rarasoh jumped to her feet and pointed to the door "I.. Uhm.. Think.. Uhm.. Do something." She stuttered and headed for the exit in a panic, hunching over once she was outside inhaling deep breaths into her lungs with a whine as she mumbled to herself. "What is even happening.. Thats.. Just.. No." She whimpered crouching against a wall and just chewed at her thumb bouncing on the balls of her feet.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron couldn't help but sigh as she just took off running.  Not making an attempt to follow her. He caught up with Sophia who was handling zombies in the game with a boy about her age. Not wanting to pull her away from her new friend. He pulled his phone out texting Rawr an "I'll meet you back at home, just promise me. No going to Caleb's." He then texted Caleb with an exasperated sigh.

"Look you hurt my baby sister and that doesn't fly with me. Ever. She's a great girl who deserves so much better than you. Enjoy my hand me downs, you'll be very unhappy I can guarantee you that." Caleb texted back almost instantly. "You're only defending Rara because you want her. How's that going to work out for you,  freak?" Cam threw his phone across the room with an agitated growl.

Rarasoh

She just watched as Cameron raced by, perking a brow she couldn't help but frown as many thoughts ran through her mind and collided as a train wreck half way on its journey to coherency. Pushing herself to stand upright she just muttered under her breath as she walked back inside to Sophia "Guess we're walking home.." Settling down on a booth near Sophia and her friend she just lay her head in her arms and stroked her fingertips against the back of her head. What had happened between them? Everything used to be so simple and now it was just corroding away into pieces she needed to fit together but everytime she touched a piece it crumbled into tiny fragments and even laughed at her when she was confused.

She felt a tugging at her sleeve causing her to roll her gaze to the side to meet Sophia "Can we go home now? I'm hungry.." Rara nodded thinking home was where she needed to be, standing to her feet she just sighed and held her hand out smiling as Sophias hand wrapped around her own. Walking her to the parking lot she just walked along the street and sighed softly "Cameron had to take care of something.. So we're walking."

"Okay, I mean its not that far... Only a few blocks away on the other side of town." Rarasoh couldnt prevent herself from laughing at her sisters sarcasm a trait she was learning from herself, she grinned lightly and pulled out her phone and calling a cab soon placing her phone back in her pocket with a nod. "10 to 20 minutes wait." She laughed once more at the unified groan.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron thinking better of his normal course of actions he circled around the block. Returning towards  the arcade.  Sneaking up behind Rara he covered her eyes. "Guess who?" He grinned as he had let out a deep breath. "I decided better of what I had planned. I decided I'd prefer to take you and Sophia home, pop in a movie and pop some popcorn. He's not worth my trouble." He scooped Sophia up in his arms, placing a kiss to her cheek. "Have fun with your little friend? Maybe we'll have to have him over when Daddy gets out of the hospital." Sophia just shrugged. "He was nice and all but only the best of a lonely situation. I wouldn't have him over." Cameron turned to Rara with a smirk. "That's the most Madsen thing she's ever said."

Cam chuckled before seeing a telling expression on Rawr's face with a frown. Reaching out for her hand with a smile. "What's wrong?" He asked as he lead them to his car.

Rarasoh

She just called the cab company again cancelling the request with a roll of her eyes beneath her brothers hands and slid her phone back into her pocket, grinning at Sophia just walking ahead and sliding into the passenger seat of his car and perched her foot on the dashboard with a shrug at his question just staring out the window. "I just miss things being simple and consistently such.. Think I'll hide out in my room and do my homework, dull and tedious? Yeah, but consistent." She muttered stroking her thumb over her lip and dropped her head back against the seat staring at the roof of his car with a shrug closing her eyes.

"I want dad to be how he can be, rather than what he is.. I want Caleb to just be the friend I once knew. I want Lizzie to be the near twin sister she nearly was. I want mom.." She sighed quietly running her hands over her face shaking her head slowly and chewing anxiously on her lip debating if she should go back to therapy. It helped but not enough, she still had her issues except she had someone to talk too that swore confidentiality and it was also a bonus that it was nearly one thousand dollars a session out of her dads pocket.
S.Darko#1285