The unravelling of the Madsens

Started by Rarasoh, December 11, 2015, 01:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rarasoh

Rarasoh Madsen was sat in her small box room, being the youngest she lost the game of rock paper scissors to her brother when they first moved. She remembered the memory well as she sat with her feet resting on her desk as she skimmed through the medical file she had stolen from the nurses office.

Then
13 years old stood in the upper hallway screeching that since she was the youngest she had infact deserved the bigger room, however with Cameron being the oldest he deserved the space. So the genius brother decided that the odds were better off at deciding. Slapping her fist against her free palm the words rang out. "One. Two.. THREE!" Her scissors against his rock, she wailed her sound of disappointment the sun casting down at her from the hallway window causing her wail to match her angelic golden glow of the soft waves casting down the length of her back. "NO FAIR! Best of three.." Her rock, his scissors.. She was triumphant until his scissors matched her flat hand mimicking the paper in the game. She had lost, fair and square so ofcourse he got the bigger room.

Back to now.
The now black haired 17 year old girl flicked the page open of the medical file, the voices arguing in her mind when she heard a faint tap at her closed door in a panic she set the file beneath her homework and lowered her feet to the plush rug beneath her chair and turned casting an emerald stare to the closed panel of wood ignoring the rain hammering at her window.

"What?! I'm busy.."

The irritation was evident in her tone, was it too much to ask to have to solitude in this house? Clearly she was asking for more than she deserved as her bedroom door remained shut for the few seconds. She stood with a disgruntled sound as she moved towards her door and swung it open leaning against the doors edge staring at the figure with a perked brow, he knocked so he was learning what a closed door meant. It was a start.

"What now?"
No-one told me that returning would require writing essays.
I'll be crying in my corner.
S.Darko#1285

O/O's page [X] Ideas.. Well, if you call them that.

Cameron Madsen

Cameron the 18 year old All- American football player. Had everything he could ever want. He had the fastest car, most popular boy in school the most attractive of girlfriends. But something was missing, he was miserable.  Making his way back to his own bedroom he just sighed. He  couldn't tell Rara what was on his mind.

A few years earlier

It was the championship game of his sophomore year. Cameron dropped back to pass when two defenders were on him in a matter of seconds,  he woke up a day or two later in the hospital. No one around. No one around but Rara.  He just looked up at her with a smile. "You don't have to stick around sis. Go hang out with your friends." "I'd rather stay with my best friend. " She muttered with a smile. It took every bit of strength he had to reach out and give her a hug but he did. THey were inseparable from that moment on.

Back to now

Cameron had been sat in  his room, plugging his guitar into his loud tube amp, plucking the strings as he made sure it was tuned trying to  distract himself. He and Elizabeth had been fighting for the fifth time this week.  He just sat his headphones around his neck, zoning out into the tones he had been creating.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh had combed a hand through her raven dark curls, somewhat glistening a hint of midnight blue in the vague artificial light above as she cast her gaze slowly down to Sophia feeling the needy tug of her shirt created by the nine year olds hand. It wasn't the sibling she had hoped, she had heard something wasn't quite switched on in her brothers mind and yet he hadn't talked to her yet it was concerning but pushing her thoughts to one side she just grumbled down to her younger sister. "What's up princess?" Her hand running over the young childs head soothingly, tucking a strand of golden hair behind the girls ear hearing the pained whine in the little girls throat Rarasoh would kneel down to eye level and sigh softly "Cam being grumpy again?"

Sophia took a moment before nodding softly, chewing on her thumb nervously in the way she did herself index finger stroking the longe ridge of her nose whilst she took a shuddering inhale of air before eventually answering with words. "I want to play catch but he wont come out his room.. Why is he always in his room?" She'd ask with a tilt of her head which always pulled at the heart strings. Emotional blackmail, she hated it but she was just a child. Brushing past the younger sibling she gestured Sophia into her room and sighed "It's raining out, why not play angry birds on my phone while I go talk to him ok?" The girl nodded and relief washed over her, for once Sophia didnt argue and she was now free to march down the hall and attempt to open his door. Locked. Of course it would be.

Raising a hand, she curled her fingers into her palm and banged noisily on the door even kicking at the lower panel. "CAMERON JAMES MADSEN! Stop brooding and play with us!" There was a hint of laughter in her tone and yet she was beyond annoyed, she had just reached the problems listed in the medical file that she so easily acquired from school and now she had to do damage control and perhaps babysit. "Or... I'll tell dad your doing things you shouldn't and quite easily get that lock removed from your door!"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron unplugged his amp hearing Rara at the door. Opening the door for her to enter with a smirk. "Play with you? What are we seven again?" He asked with a deep chuckle. Pulling his beanie off of his head he revealed his light brown locks that had a tint of red in his barely lit bedroom. Flicking on the lights he just glanced her over with a sigh. "As much as I'd love to play. Beth and I are fighting again, should probably go play boyfriend of the year with flowers and chocolates."

He made his way out of his bedroom, seeing Sophia sat on Rara's bed playing angry birds on her phone. Glancing to his own phone without a single text from Beth although she had posted a picture of her and her "best friend" on facebook 5 minutes prior. "So I'm thinking we break out the board games?" He asks as he made his way over to the game's closet grabbing the small step stool that reached the topshelf. "Who's down for Sorry?" He asks as he grabs a stack of board games the length of his arms allowing him to barely peek over it.

Cameron turned his phone off all together, handing it to Rara. It's been a while since I hung out with you two, hasn't it? I'm sorry." He says with a heavy sigh, carrying the heavy stack of games down the stairs, laying them on the floor.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh knew that whenever his door was locked Elizabeth was normally the reason, head cheerleader in school, popular, big in all the right places and not surprisingly a crappy attitude to match. She hated perfect Lizzie more  than she hated raisin cookies and such a horrible thing in a delicious piece of dough was dispicable in her mind so thats the best comparison she had. Lost in her thoughts she soon snapped out of her blank daze once the many board games rattled in the cupboard "Sorry, what? Oh.. Right. Yeah, Sophia misses you and Dads working late.." She wanted to pull him into her arms, tell him he deserved better and yet she just clutched at his arm pulling him to one side a sympathetic glisten holding to the emeralds within her features.

"Cam.. Damage control can wait. Just let her realise she's an idiot." She offered him the warmest of smiles she could manage even if it didnt seem sincere, the constant roll of her eyes signalled her disdain everytime her name was even mentioned. Settling down on the floor next to Sophia she couldn't help but smile as the girl was still glued to the small screen "Soph.. Come on."

"But Rawwwr... I'm beating your score." There it was, the childish wail of -dont disturb me-  oh how she wished she could get away with doing that at the age of 17. Wait? Beating her score? Nope, noway that wasn't happening. With a wolfish grin she placed her palm over the screen and shook her head slowly "I dont care.. You wanted to play with us, so we're playing and you know I hate board games."

"Try and not throw the board.." Sophia was now laughing staring right through her, that happened once during monopoly because Cameron was cheating and being a horrible banker, however swap the b for a w and you have the insult Rarasoh had called not so sweetly up the stairs as he ran away laughing throwing the money in the air as if he was the richest man in the world.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam smiled at Rara with the first genuine smile he had had in ages. "I would say we'd play monopoly. But that was awful last time." He says as he set the stack of board games on the table, letting Sophia pick which game she wanted to play.  Seeing his laptop light up with a message from Lizzie. Closing the laptop hoping Rara didn't see it, carrying it upstairs before slinking back downstairs with a sigh.

Sitting down next to Rara, brushing his hand against her own, he smiled a bit brushing his thumb over the back of his sister's hand as he waited for Sophia to return with the board game she chose. Eyes fixed on Rara and her phone. "So we know how shitty my love life is, let's hear the details on yours."  He asks as he stared in anticipation, popcorn away from it being humorous. 

Before she could answer, Sophia returned with Clue.  "Clue?!" Cameron just nodded, "I'm okay with Clue. Rawr?"  He sighed with a laugh. "Remember Rara. The object of the game is to SOLVE the murder, not get away with one. Keep the weapons in game this time yeah?"

Rarasoh

She scowled towards her brother upon hearing his question about her love life, there wasn't one she was apparently the school psycho and yet for him to learn that would mean she's been lying about more than she'd care to confront right now. Rolling her eyes she simply dropped her gaze to Sophia setting up the board game "Nothing new to report Cam." Rarasoh anxiously chewed on her lip and just groaned a sound of response upon his pointless teasing, Ok she was terrible at board games what did he want? For her to call the board game police and report a sore loser? Taking turns and throwing tantrums both her and her younger sister she finally dropped her head back against the seating of the couch having exhausted family time into the ground. She would stroke her fingertips through her sisters hair wondering why she ever dyed her own so dark, rebelling against her crumbling family? Sticking her finger up at the world? There was no way to get her hair lighter now, not a hope in hell would it be an easy task.

Once more she had been lost in her thoughts when Sophia finally dragged her back to reality, "When did it get dark out?" That was a fair question, sitting up right she glanced out the window and then to the time. Not that late however it was winter and it was confusing when time flies past and you start to wonder what day it was nevermind the time. "I dont know.. Though I hope dad drives ok, its pouring." Suddenly she was near dangling from the ceiling as the power went out, reaching for her phone she lit up the screen and pointed the faint light around the room. "Ok.. More than pouring. The whole street is out."

Rarasoh slowly stood to her feet pointing her phone down so she could see where to place her feet she peered out the window and frowned, "Whole block even." Sighing heavily she jumped as Sophia coiled around her legs and even let out a startled gasp. "Rawr.. I dont like the dark." She understood the girls fear too well, she hated the dog too but at the age of 17 it was ridiculous to admit to such a childish issue atleast Sophia had that excuse going for her. "I know pumpkin.. I dont either. Cam?" She  turned her gaze over her shoulder and bit her lip lightly in thought. "Any ideas?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just frowned hearing her revelation of her love life, swallowing the excitement in his voice, before he had a chance to reply Sophia was taking her turn. Cam hadn't corrected her just watching her go. "I guess I'm Colonel Mustard then? Damn it."  He waited for it to go around to his turn.  He just watched the two curl up on the couch, with a proud smile watching the two.

Looking out the window as a bolt of lightning hit not four feet from his house, Cam near jumped out of his skin, within moments the world fell completely dark. Looking towards Rara, grabbing what he thought was her cell phone. I'm going to grab the candles from the closet. "Can you keep an eye on Sophia?" He asks with a heavy sigh. Hugging both of his sisters. 

Kissing both of their foreheads he grabbed  a handful of candles from the  closet bringing them out. "YOu don't have a light by chance do you Rawr?" He asked setting htem on the table with a smile, trying to call their father on his cell phone with no avail. "Think the cell towers are down too. This is one hell of a storm." He groans  Making his way to the kitchen, grabbing he and Rara a soda, handing Sophia a juice box. "That way we don't need to be in and out of the fridge.

Rarasoh

The two girls were stood infront of the window lost in the magic of the storm, once they predicted the time in which the next flash would occur they soon felt relaxed, at ease with the weather until Cam wrapped his hand around her own. Her heart near thudded through her rib cage and she snapped her gaze towards him fast enough to allow a pop to sound itself in her neck. "What? Oh.. Phone.. Sophia. Yeah." Handing him her phone she wrapped her arm over her sisters shoulder and held the girl close as their brother made his way upstairs, chewing anxiously on her lip she just sighed watching to drops of rain race down the window before merging into one.

Upon hearing the faint husk of his tone behind his question she licked her lip nervously and fished her lighter from her pocket, holding the lit flame towards him in a silent answer. "Actually.. I do." She mumbled dropping her attention to the side ready for the lecture which surprisingly came from the younger girl. "Ewww smoking is gross. It kills people you know with like cancer and stuff. Do you want to.. Do you.." The little girl couldn't finish and even Rarasoh flinched hearing the tears in her sisters voice, the way the pain cracked through her words, the way her hand was squeezed by the smaller one. "No.. I.. Look you'll get it when you're older. Stuff just.. Listen to me. Just because I'm doing something doesnt mean you should Ok? Sometimes you start something and realise it's harder to stop.. I dont ever want to find you doing something I do.. If you want to copy, copy Cameron."

She sighed heavily the lecture weighing heavy on her mind as tears pushed their way to the front of her orbs, her lip quivering idly. Damn it why did Sophia have to say those things, she was a demon when it came to blackmail or emotional turmoil and it showed in the way Rara just sagged her shoulder, taking the drink from her brother and waited for the candles to be lit before she snatched up her lighter and near raced down the hall so she could disguise her tears in the rain. "Can.. You.. I'll just five minutes." She didnt wait for an answer before she raced towards the garden, lighting up a cigarette in the shelter of the shed and stepped out into the hammering rain. "God damn it Soph.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron  curled his arms around the youngest sibling, kissing her cheek. "Trust me, Rara would never do anything to hurt herself. SHe loves you, she loves me. We're stuck with her Soph." He smiled as he pulled up Spongebob on his phone, setting it into the little one's lap.  "I'm going to go make sure Rara's okay. If you need anything just yell. I'll be right outside. "

He thought better of it, instead just sitting next to her, watching Spongebob with Sophia on the small screen.  He stood to his feet, blowing out the candles. "Soph, grab your jacket... we're going for a ride. Like when you were little, remember?  Dad would load us into the truck and we'd drive down see how far power was out down the block. We'd go check the rivers. He'd stop at the ice cream parlour with the generator and grab us all ice cream so we had something to eat."  Sophia giggled excitedly. "I was waiting for you to ask."

Cameron lead Sophia to he jacket before, grabbing Rara by her wrist just outside. "We're going for a ride, like dad used to take us on.  Stop at the little ice cream shop." Cameron took his jacket off, curling it around Rara's shoulders. Smiling as Rara got into the passenger seat, backing out of the driveway, driving along the riverside. "Holy SHIT!" He says as he points at a big tree fallen blocking off a side tree. Sophia gasps. "Cameron! THat's a naughty word!"

Rarasoh

Rarasoh had given up on her cigarette as it was already soaked before she took even the first drag, throwing the wasted stick into the hedge she just stood allowing the rain to pour down on her sticking her hair to her face. She laughed softly realising she must look like she had just crawled out of the tv when the seven days were up, losing herself in the static of her mind she just stared along the dark street shaking her head softly. If Cam knew she was the reason his girlfriend picked yet another fight there'd be world war three in the house hold and he wouldn't be talking to her either, dropping her attention down to her feet she chewed on the sore that was forming on the centre of her lip and closed her eyes softly until Cams hand had wrapped around her wrist and soon she found herself sat in the passenger seat of his car dripping wet.

Blowing the rain drop from her upper lip she stared through him smiling faintly at the mention of ice cream, just watching him drive. It looked so easy and yet she couldn't picture herself behind the wheel she just couldn't. Barely able to seeing four foot infront of her she wondered why he would even risk something like this when she near jumped out the car at his sudden yell. She was laughing now, actually laughing near hysterically at Sophies response, pretty positive she had already heard her little sister beginning the innocence of cussing but not quite. Uttering phrases like Damn it and screw you and soon it'd be shitting hell and fuck off. "Yeah Cam.. Thats a dollar in the swear jar."

She nudged her brother and soon her sour mood was no more, grabbing the aux cord she plugged it into her phone and picked something soft for the sake of Sophie. The acoustic version of my understandings whilst she pinched the fabric of the of mice and men shirt peeling it forward from her skin. "How much is in there now.. I think I put in 100 this week."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just drove to the lit up ice cream shop, grinning as all the lights had been on with a laugh. "Without fail." He pulled into one of the many parking spots, reaching back to grab an umbrella, curling both of the  sisters under the umbrella with a smirk, scooping  up Sophia in his arms, curling a hand around Rara's reassuringly. "You were strong today, both of you. I'm proud." He says as he leads them into the ice cream parlour. Taking a seat at a booth. "Want to eat it here or just grab it to go?" He asks as he took his shirt off, making his way to the bathroom to ring it out.

He just casted a gaze to Rara belatedly upon making his way outside of the bathroom, slipping his shirt back on. "I don't have a dollar for the jar. How about an IOU. I'll buy both of your ice creams and we'll call it even?"   He laughed as Sophia laughed excitedly. "Fine by me. He won me over with ice cream."  He stood next to Rara, eyeing the menu over her shoulder.

"Do I want a banana split or a fudge sundae?" He tilted his head at the menu, "Both?"  He sighed as there still had been no answer from their father. Typing on the screen. "I think something's wrong with dad." He slides his phone into her hands with a heavy sigh.  Taking his phone back he deleted the text. "No school for anyone, drive around all night?"

Rarasoh

She flicked a doe like stare towards him, her lips twitching into a smile one that made her seem normal. Less unhinged, with wide eyes she remembered about the file hidden beneath her homework and slowly shook her head if Cameron had seen what she had stolen he'd have mentioned something. Wouldn't he? Stepping out from the car she couldn't help but stare at him in wonder as she squeezed his hand softly soon shoving her hands in her pockets with a wince. "It's just a storm Cam.. I'm not 7 anymore ya know." She muttered shaking her head slowly, sitting in the booth and scanning over the menu "Get both. Me a sundae.." Smiling brightly she pulled Sophia into her lap brushing the wet hair from her sisters face and blowing a raspberry on her cheek smiling only brighter at the delighted laughter. "Mint chocolate for me!" She squealed excitedly and slid down next to Rara cringing at being sat on wet denim.

They had been racing the drops down the window and soon Rara snapped her fingers in mock disappointment as her rain drop lost, lifting her gaze back to Cam when he returned she smiled "Eat here.. It's light." She laughed lightly and eyed his phone, her features growing pale as she read the words. Nodding once she stood to her feet and leapt over the booth and outside "Two minutes! I'll try." Dialling the fathers number she paced back and forth in the rain, ring ring, ring ring. Voicemail. Again. Ring ring, ring ring. Voicemail. Tapping her phone worried, against her palm she quickly tapped in his bosses number and waited.. And waited until..

"Hello, officer Stevens." Yes! Finally, calmingly she stood in the rain and her words came out a panicked mess as she was near ready to cry with the worry building within her. The sob catching in her throat as she began pacing once more. "It's near 9.. My dad, Madsen is normally home.. I know with the storm but he always answers his phone to say goodnight to Sophia. Can you.. Radio him or something?!" She reached up a hand and tangled it within the sopping mess of her hair as she kicked at a puddle waiting for him to get back as the sudden silence indicated he had gone to do just that. "Miss Madsen?" She near smacked her head off the lampost with how fast she jumped to attention as she nodded quickly, she soon remembered he couldn't see her. "Yes! Yes! Anything?" The silence was too long, no.. Not daddy, anyone but him! "Rara.. I'm sorry but I'm not getting anything either."

Rarasoh just hung up and placed her phone in her pocket and shook her head at Cam through the window before stomping on the rippling reflection of her frame in the puddle "FUCK!" She near screamed and ran her hands over her face, he always answered his phone. What was she going to tell Sophie? Ever since mom.. She shook her head, no she couldn't think like that. Smiling faintly she made her way back into the parlor and chewed her lip as she just sat back down. "Thats another 20.." She barely heard Sophie, instead she gave a warning look to Sophie and sighed instantly guilty. "Daddys staying at a friends tonight Soph.. It's too dangerous." She spoke calmly and typed to Cam. "Nothing.. Not even on the radio."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam sighed as she slipped out with a sigh, running a hand through Rara's sopping wet hair.  Ordering his ice cream, and then her own. "Matty, I'm going to need you to put mine on hold, keep an eye on my sisters for me. I'm  going to look for my dad he's not answering his cell phone." He drove from the ice cream parlor, racing from the parlor, he called their dad's boss. "Any idea where he was last."

"Yeah... Cam. Last I heard from him he was doing a routine check of the nine block square when they started losing power. Start at avenue q end at 5th street. If he's anywhere that's where he will be."  Cam just nodded at his phone. "Yeah... thanks so much." Cam made his way to the location where his dad was said to be. Driving from up the road. Texting Rara with a sigh. "Not here." Cam made his way two more blocks down. Continuing to drive.

Three blocks down he found a cop car with a sigh. "Rara... I found something." The cop car was wrapped around a tree. He just frowned at his phone, making his way up to the car finding his dad laying  in the driver's seat checking his pulse he called for an ambulance. "No...  Dad. NO GOD DAMN IT." He called Rara with a sigh. "Sophie around?"  He just groaned as he waited for the ambulance to show up. Leaning against the car, tapping his fingers nervously against his leg.

Rarasoh

Worry had  glued itself upon her features, if something had happened to her Dad and Cameron went off to find him in this weather the same could happen to him, she couldn't have that. Not after mom... No! Stop thinking like that.. Her mind screamed at her as she glanced over to Mattie with a reassuring smile, she shared her sundae with Sophie and smiled. "Want Cams too.. We skipped dinner." Sophia gave her the biggest stare that was screaming of a begging yes, Rara just nodded to Mattie and chewed her lip anxiously. Something wasn't right, it was just eating away like Sophia and the ice cream and she couldn't stop staring at her phone suddenly she was on her feet having a word with the owner under hushed whispers.

"Can she stay here with little Ali? Just for the night.. Cam took the car and I can't just sit here. What if Dad gets home and noones there to tell Cam?" She was pacing from one foot to the other chewing on her thumb, the rain dripping from her hair hiding her tears quite well as the man nodded uttering that it was no trouble at all. The tall slender girl skidded back towards her sister kneeling next to the booth trying to sound excited. "So Soph.. You like Alison and Mattie right? What if.. You stayed here tonight for a sleepover, where's the power and Mattie can protect you from the boogie man? Yeah? Sound good!" Sophia nodded excitedly through her wince, brain freeze. Typical. She gave her sister a big hug and promised with all her life that she'll pick her up when the weather cleared tomorrow just as Cam text her. Jumping to her feet and close enough stormed through the door dialling his number as she ran through the rain. "What?! No.. Uhm.. I... Sophia right, no. She's staying with the Carlsons because there's power.. I'd rather that than stay up all night.. We cant have her worrying. Cam.. My guts right isnt it? I'm not worrying for nothing.. The storm, that tree.. No! Not that tree! CAMERON!" She was now kneeling in a puddle praying to a god she didnt believe in, swallowing hard she couldn't have him listen to her heaving in the storm.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron sighed with a heavy heart he had to tell his sister that he found their father without a pulse. He was waiting for an ambulance to just confirm what he already knew. "Rara... it's not looking good." He said as he wiped his tears from his eyes, shaking as he shoved his hands in his pockets just glaring at the wreck. Unsure of what to have her tell Sophia he just sighed. "How are you guys doing?" He asked as he heard the sirens round the corner.

"Yeah, Cameron Madsen, officer Madsen's son. Yep, we're a blood match why?" He shook his head. "No.. I can't do that. What happens if something goes wrong? THere's only a twemty percent chance he'll make it anyway.  Who will take care of my sister's if something goes wrong? I can't risk it. I just. I just can't. I'm sorry. I have to do what's best for my family." Forgetting he was on the phone with Rara he just winced. "I'm sorry Rawr. I'll leave it up to you. WHat should I do?" He sighed as he sat on the ambulance waiting for her word.  Tears poured down his face feeling like the biggest asshole on the planet for a moment.

He just tapped his fingers against his thighs nervously, scratching his thumb over his index finger with a heavy groan. Brushing a few more tears off of his face, he laid his head against the wall of the ambulance.   

Rarasoh

Shaking but unknown if the cause was due to the news or the weather Rarasoh simply gritted her teeth and swallow the next heave that built in her throat, she couldn't throw up not now.. Not yet, squeezing her eyes shut she exhaled a breath and sighed. "I just said she's at Matties for the night.. She doesnt know anything." It was all she said as she froze hearing the sirens, more of them. Shaking her head she waited for a reply when she heard something else.. The truth, no.. No, not now. Dont. You cant throw up here Rara.. You cant. It was too late, hunching over she whined her body twitching from the inside out as she just heaved her ice cream into the gutter at the side of the road, sobbing through her retching she just shook her head slowly and stood.

Rarasoh pulled her shoes from her feet and just walked barefoot holding the phone to her ear and walked, walking some more she just breathed down the phone unable to understand the choice laying out before her in big red flashing letters. Choose. She couldn't, her brother or her father.. One, other or both of them leaving her to raise Sophia. How could he expect her to make such a choice?! She nearly screamed down the phone, but with a deadened, distant tone. "You can live with one kidney.. Yes, I bloody heard you utter asshole!" She shrieked down the phone, shoving the dead phone call in her pocket and slammed the door shut once she reached home. Glancing about she nodded in sarcasm as she saw that the power was back, doing the typical Madsen thing, she pressed play on the stereo system and turned the volume to full and just sat on the stairs bouncing her foot.

Throwing the soiled shoes towards the washing machine she just stared at her blue feet from walking in the cold storm, it had taken her an hour to walk home and yet she made it barely in one piece. The music, it wasn't loud enough so she raced up to her brothers room and grabbed his amp and the aux adapter plugging in the stereo and grinned oddly as the stares vibrated beneath her. Unable to think or rather hear herself think she just drowned in the blaring music unable to concentrate past the thudding bass.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron hopped up into the ambulance. "I guess we're doing this then." Sitting down on booth in the corner, feeling his dad's low pulse in his hands he just teared up harder.
"I love you pop. I know we don't always get along,  I know I rebel against everything you've ever put in front of me but I appreciate having you as a father. I know why you do what you do. I'm sorry for even hesitating. I know it was selfish of me." With a hard breath his father choked out a simple. "No... no it wasn't." He just shrugged at the male. Moving to kneel next to his bed. He frowned lightly, stroking his thumb over the male's hand.

He texted Rara with a sigh, we're on our way to the hospital, they're prepping me for surgery. "I love you, tell Sophia daddy and I both love her okay?" Cam laid down across a bed of his own they had barely enough tools to operate in the ambulance, it was sketchy but time was a factor.'

He awoke several hours later, his dad in a wheelchair next to him, stroking his hand over his own. "LOok who's up sleepy head." "Rara know we're both okay?" "Nah, I figured you should be the one to tell her. YOu two have always been so close." "Dad. I can't grab my phone, someone needs to let her know that her father and brother are both okay." His dad sighed,  pulling  out Cam's phone and calling Rara.

Rarasoh

Somewhere within the night the storm was slowly coming to an end and she had fallen asleep in the most awkward position on the stairs, the amp screeching highly with the faint buzz of static her phone vibrating against her thigh caused her to jump with a start and bump her ass on the bottom step of the stairs. She forced herself to stand and flick off the amp and eventually held the phone to her ear with a yawn, the tired rubbing of her eyes leaving a disgruntled grumble in her tone "Hmmm... What?" She automatically lay down on the couch and tucked one arm under her head whilst resting her phone on her ear and slowly closed to her eyes humming whilst it became obvious she was falling back to sleep.

"Cam.. She's at Matties, I'm sleeping. Rough day.." With a snoring breath she rubbed her eyes and then ran her palm over her nose before grabbing for the covers she'd pull over her head if there was any to pull at. Huffing she sat upright and stomped up the stairs to grab a robe of sorts, a fluffy one, an over sized one.. Cams! She slipped into his room, grabbed his robe and pulled into it "What.. Oh right. How's dad, sorry... I'm tired." She sighed finding that an understatement.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled as he heard her scamper about, laughing as she repeated what he already knew. "Everything is fine Rarasoh. Take a nap, we're not released until later this afternoon."  He sat up with a frown thinking it over. "Soph ate my ice cream didn't she?" He asked as his stomach grumbled and gurgled wanting nothing more than his ice cream in that moment.

He hung up after their conversation with a sigh, standing to his feet he made his way to the bathroom as he shrugged out of his gown, stepping back into a pair of all black skinny jeans and a tight band shirt that pressed snuggly against his stitches causing him to wince. Winking at the nurse as she walked by. "I think it's time for my sponge bath."  She giggled and ran off blushing.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh just hummed down the phone and set it on her table, pulling the hood of Camerons robe upon her head she curled up back on the sofa curling up into the plush, fluffy fabric and fell back into a comatose state of sleep. Her thumb slid past her lips as she sucked on the digit anxiously as she whimpered in her sleep, rolling her body over and hitting the floor with a thud. Instead of going upstairs to bed she just grabbed a cushion and pulled it down onto the floor and beneath her head where she continued sleeping for a few more hours, the constant buzz of her phone waking her up with a groan. She just couldn't sleep in peace could she? Sighing she pressed her phone to her ear, wincing at the loud vibrating against her ear, actually answering the call this time she yawned. "Y'Ello.." With her eyes remaining closed she sat upright and rested her back against the couch, splaying her legs out infront of her grunting as she kicked the leg of the table.

"I..Is daddy home?"

Sophia.. SOPHIA! Jumping to her feet now suddenly awake she swore loudly her knee hitting the corner and grunted behind a clenched jaw as she shivered in her still damp clothes. "I.. Uhm. No sweetie, can you ask Mattie to bring you home?" Sighing she dragged herself into the kitchen and made herself the biggest cup of coffee she could find, hm-hming down the phone as she sipped the caffeinated liquid. "See you soon."

A few moments later she answered the door still rubbing her eyes with a yawn, leaning against the frame and stroked her hand over Sophias head as she walked inside. Smiling at Mattie tiredly almost as if he wasn't there. "Rough night?" She nodded, dropping her tone to a whisper as she explained the events that only occurred a few moments ago, eyeing her sister with a startled shout. "NO! Dont.. Press play. Its beyond loud.. I.. will explain soon." She thank Mattie again nodding to his apologies and waved him off before shutting the door. Rara knelt before her sister and sighed heavily, "You know how I dont like to think sometimes.. And you know by how loud my music is?" Sophia nodded weakly, chewing on her thumb. "Yeah, because it hurts you to be in silence.." Rara nodded softly setting the small girl on her bent knee gently. "Well.. Daddy was in an accident, because of the bad weather. He's ok because your hero of a big brother gave him a kidney.." She was treading carefully, too careful. How do you explain this to a child? Rarasoh was only 17 herself and even she barely understood and yet she was given a nod allowing him to continue. "Well you see, when I give you medicine it makes you better.. and you're ok now aren't you? Well thats what Cameron did for daddy.. So they are both ok but the doctors just need to keep watch just so they can make super sure they are better."

"So Cammie gave Daddy a kidney? To make him better!"

"Yes! That's right... Think you can be brave for me when we go see them later? It'll be scary, I'm scared too but just squeeze me hand super tight and smile like I do when I'm scared. Think you can do that?"

"I.. I.. Think so. But is it not bad to hide how you feel.. Because people think you're ok and they can't give you medicine."

A tear rolled down Rarasohs cheek as she just held onto her sister, they were all growing up faster than they needed. Sophia was only nine.. She didn't need to know any of this, she was a child and yet Rarasoh smiled.

"It is bad.. Yes, very bad but sometimes. People need to pretend they are ok so everyone else can be ok.." Standing Sophia to her feet she nudged her upstairs and sighed shakily "Go get ready.. And grab your two most favourite teddy bears in the world. They keep you safe at night so maybe you can let them keep daddy and Cam safe too yeah?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just growled at the doctor as he made him get back into bed. "Come on man. I'm fine. " The doctor shook his head. "You just had major surgery, get back into bed Mr. Madsen." He did as he was told with a heavy sigh. Waiting for Rarasoh to show up. He wrapped the warm blankets around him as he grew cold. A nurse came over, lifting his shirt with a groan at the dressing. "It's about time we change that. Ready?" Cam just nodded as she lifted his shirt. Ripping the bandage back, cleaning it out as  a clean one was replaced.

Cam just smiled at the nurse. Texting Lizzie with a sigh, "I'm having a bad day, can I see my girlfriend to maybe make things better? I'm stuck at the hospital" She texted back with her roll of eyes apparent in her text message. "I don't think so, I have better things to do than play nurse to a guy on my birthday. " Cam just sighed, "It's not your birthday. Your birthday is in August." Twenty minutes later there was still no response.

Cameron forwarded the message thread to Rara. Unsure of what even to say with a frown. Curling up in his bed trying to take a nap as he waited for his sister to show up. Growling at the constant entrance and exits of nurses preventing him from sleeping.

Rarasoh

When Sophia came down the stairs in clean clothes, she helped her sister put on her shoes and smiled at the stuffed animals and took a breath crouching down infront of her "Now Sophia.. Dont let Daddy know I'm letting you do this. But you're angry I know that because I am too. He went to work, knowing the weather and he didn't call. We're not angry at him but we are angry. So while I get ready.. Go in the front room and scream. Personally I like to scream the word fuck. Our secret?" She grinned widely seeing her sisters hesitance and walked upstairs to changed into some clean, dry clothes. Laughing softly as the word fell so innocently from the childs lips, hopefully it'll take away some of the nerves for her seeing their father and brother in hospital.

She grabbed her ipod and shoved it into her pocket and made her way back downstairs, the hospital wasn't that far away and so she thought they could do with the walk. Holding her sisters hand she headed them both out the door and locked it behind her. "Feel better princess?" Her sister nodded and bit her lip gently, squeezing Rara's hand tightly she could tell her sister was terrified and angry with the world. First mom, then Dad and now Cam.. Sophia must be thinking Rara was next in line. She needed to quit smoking it was all the little girl ever asked of her, so leading her sister to a trash can she pulled the pack of cigarettes from her pocket and showed sophia the packet. "I'm not going to be next.. I'm not. I promise. Starting today.. I'm going to show you." She threw the packet into the trash and smiled at the proud smile the girl gave her and lifted her small sister on to her back, piggy backing her to the hospital.

"Cameron and James Madsen please."

"Family?"

"No.. Assassins. Ofcourse family you utter fu.."

Smiling apologetically she just walked to the directed room and set Sophia down on her feet, crouching down before her and adjusting the stuffed animals in her sister arms and straightened out her jacket. "So snuffles and wiggles will protect them while they get better.. And I. Will protect you in their place. You can sleep in my bed until daddy and Cam get home and even then.. My door is always open ok?"

"But sometimes its closed.."

"Not for you."

She held up her pinky and entwined it with Sophias shaking her hand before walking into the joined hospital room with a weak smile, "I swore today! Rara let me because I was angry!"

"Damn it child.." She laughed softly sitting between their beds and setting Sophia on their dads bed with a smile, squeezing both their hands she bounced her foot. "I let her swear once and I quit smoking. Fairs fair."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb couldn't help but smile hearing Rara's words, "You quit smoking?" He asked almost too excited.  "You stay off smoking and promise me that you're going to forever.  I'm setting the bottle down." He says as he weakly held his pinky up in a lot more pain  than he anticipated once the pain killers had worn down  to nothing. His hand squeezed Rara's rougher than he had intended with an apologetic look into her eyes. Looking to the nurse. "Visiting hours. DOn't apply to these two. They stay as long as they want. Understood." He just smiles as both nurses nodded. Looking to Rara with a smile, before glancing to the stuffed animals.  "What are Snuffles and wiggles doing here?"

The little girl lit up with a smile. "Rara said that they'd protect you and you need them more than I do. I hope they make you as safe as they've made me." Cameron glanced up to Rara with a smile. Sighing happily, he just looked at a textless phone. "Did you get my text string?" He asks with a sigh, wincing as he thought about Lizzie and it caused him more pain, causing him to rise out of bed. 

The nurses came running over with a glance to Rara and Sophia. "We're going to have to ask you to back up." Cam grabbed Rara's hand, as if he'd never see her again. "No... Please."

Rarasoh

She eyed Camerons raised pinky with a bite of her lip, she couldn't make promises since she'd be doing the house chores and the Sophia tasks on her own while they rehab'd, shaking her head slowly she glanced down to her feet "I.. Can't promise that right now Cameron. You, Dad.. Soph. Me.. I cant." She smiled wincing as his hand tightly, roughly squeezed her own. Both Rara and Sophia smiled softly to the nurses and smiled proudly at her sister with a soft giggle, she was older than 9 mentally it was near scary at how fast the events were causing everyone to grow up. She turned to her dad for a moment and gave him a glare of didn't I say to call sick? Well now you ARE sick. Shaking her head she turned back to Cam and nodded softly, she saw Cameron trying to stand upright and she gently rested her hands on his shoulders when she felt the nurses hand against her chest.

She whizzed her gaze to the nurse and glared. "He's my brother! If anyone is going to keep him in bed.. It's me." Ignoring the nurse she looked to Sophia and smiled softly reassuring her that she was indeed calm before she sat on the edge of Cams bed, taking his face in her hands she smiled. "Cam.. Listen to me, you have to stay in bed and remain calm. Fuck Lizzie.. She's not here and we are ok? She's just shown you how selfish she is.. Hell its not her birthday. So dont worry about it. Cam, please.. Just lie back down?" She whimpered softly stroking her thumbs over his cheek before biting her lip and snatching her hands away but remained sat on his bed pleading for him to lay back down. "Cam.. Please.. If not for me, for Soph.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron lay back down with a smile and a nod towards Rara. Dropping his phone by his side, reaching a hand to caress Rara's cheek, fingers tangling in her hair. Bringing her into a tight embrace. "Thank you so much. I love you sis."   He glanced to his phone. Handing her his wallet. "Can you do me a huge favor? " He asked as he scooped Sophia up onto his bed. "I'll keep an eye on her unless she wants to run to the store with you." 

He pulled up a burner phone that he had been eyeing all night, "Take my real phone, pick me up that and some minutes with unlimited data and texting? Only you, dad, and Soph will have the number. I don't want Lizzie texting me and making this worse."  He sighed as he hugged her once more, holding a hand to his side.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh would breathe a sigh of relief when Cameron lay back down and handed her his wallet and a with a slow blink she stared at him a moment until his hand lowered from her hair, biting her lip softly she nodded and bit down at her lower lip. "Sophia will be happy here, she's missed you both.. So phone, sim card. Minutes blah blah. Right?" Nodding she grabbed her ipod from her pocket, unravelled the earphones and stalked from the room. Barely hearing the "No smokes!" from her sister, screw it she was buying a small pack.. Cold turkey vs cutting back? Pfftch, yeah because Rarasoh was going to handle cold turkey. She drummed her fingertips against her hip bones along with the drum rhythm blaring through her ears, reaching the store after about a half hour walk she purchased the requested items plugging the number in her phone ready and sat on a wall with a newly purchased cigarette. Placing the butt between her lips she struck her lighter and ignited the end before taking that much needed drag, taking the few moments of silence to herself kicking her feet against the wall as she watched her feet bounce in a pattern she knew.

Maybe I should  take up drums again.. She thought with a perked brow, chewing her lip she dangled the cigarette by her knee flicking the stray ash to one side and smiled to a guy round her age adjusting his beanie. "Got a light?" He asked once he stood at her side, I certainly fucking do.. with a nod she handed him the bright purple lighter and cupped her hands around his smoke shielding it from the wind with a soft smile. "Sure."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam rolled over onto his side, laying his head on his pillow. Taking Wiggles in one hand, Snuffles in the other, grinning as the stuffed animals playfully attacked Sophia. He grinned as the young girl giggled with a smirk, batting at his hands. Groaning as she kicked him in his wound. Her eyes went wide "Cammie... I'm so sorry." Cam just shook his head, hugging the small child. "It was an accident. My fault."

The man took a drag from his cigarette, scooting over close to Rara. "So what's a pretty thing like you doing out by yourself on a cold day like this? You have to be cold."  He curled his arms around her with a grin. Taking another drag from his cigarette, wrapping his jacket around her. "I'm Chris? You?"  He asks as he takes the phone from her hand. "Number?"  He asked a lot more pushy than he should have been with a shrug. Brushing Rara's hair off of her neck.

Rarasoh

Slowly bringing her own cigarette to her lips she attempted to ignore the male, sure he was nice to look at but in the way he sat close to her that's all he had going for him. Scooting further to the side, she took a drag from her smoke and exhaled boredly to the side of her, inching away from his jacket nearing her shoulders. "I like the cold." She muttered simply staring down at the thin fabric of her tights peering from her shorts, barely covering a tattoo on her thigh as she reached a hand for his own snatching her lighter from his hand with a huff. "I'm none of your business. 10.. Thats a number." She muttered dropping down from the wall and walking back down the street plugging her earphones back in her ear, scuffing her shoes along the side walked as she brought the thin stick to her lips once more, tipping her head back and exhaling the cloud of toxins above her as she walked.

"And Cam wonders why I'm single." She muttered, shaking her head as she sat on a different wall still not ready to head back to the hospital. She needed to gather her thoughts, the way Cams face felt in her palms.. The way his eyes glistened in the light. Shaking her head quickly she tried to push the thoughts from her mind, only managing to dull the sounds of confusion to a murmur.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam continued to snuggle his littlest sister. Running the puppy stuffed animal wiggles up her stomach, wagging his tail violently. "Look he's happy to see you." He licked her cheek with the puppies face.  "Do you want the nurse to bring you some juice or anything?" Cam just looks at the nurse as his little sisters nods "Can we get her a juicebox, please?"  Cam ran his hands through his own hair, waiting for Rara to get back to the hospital.

He made an attempt to sit up. Sophia shook her head. "Cammie, stop, you can't  you'll hurt yourself. Rara will kill me, just please lay down and take a nappy." Cameron couldn't help but laugh at Sophie's words, laying his head on his pillow. Grabbing another nurse. "Can you order us a pizza? Piri-piri chicken and garlic bread too?" "That's one of Rara's favorites." "I know... what's Lizzie's favorite?" Cam just shrugged. Waiting for Rara to return almost checking the time every few seconds starting to get worried.

Rarasoh

She blinked realising she had been sitting on the wall for nearly a half hour and it had started to rain again, flicking her finished cigarette to one side she ran a hand over her face rubbing her cheeks a little rougher than planned trying to rid her mind from the thoughts she was having as she walked back to the hospital. Stopping at the small stall in the lobby she bought some extra strength gum chewing it on the way to Cams room with a smile seeing their father asleep, "Hey.. Sorry. Took a moment to myself." She mumbled faintly, chewing her lip as the smell of pizza hit her like a solid wall. "Ooh Peri peri chicken.." Rarasoh bent forward stealing a slice as she handed her brother his phones and wallet with a smile, sitting on the corner of his bed.  "Did I miss much."

"I accidentally kicked Cam..." It was obvious that her sister had felt awful about the ordeal, so Rara smiled and simply shrug "What did I tell you about the doctors.." She mumbled swallowing the mouthful of pizza with a moan and instantly took another bite.

"That they'll make him better."

"Well then.. If you kick him and it hurts, he's in the right place." Both girls smiled and went back to their pizza, swinging her feet back and forth she nodded towards their dad. "How is he?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam glanced over to their dad. "He's still a little loopy about the whole thing, he's tired just going to let him sleep as much of this as we can off."  He tried to reach for a slice of pizza that was out of reach, he sat up with a wince, glancing to Rara for help as a tear rolled down his face. "This whole dependency thing sucks. Why can't I just get up and walk around?" He asked with a heavy groan.

He glanced to Rara once, more wiping her mouth with a napkin, glancing to Sophia who just kind of tilted her head, unaware of what was going on. Cameron sighed as he laid back down, nibbling at the slice of pizza he had asked for, reaching a hand up to grab a napkin he groaned, as they too were out of reach.  Rolling over on his stomach he just sighed absolutely defeated. He glanced over to Rara almost embarrassed to be seen in the shape he was. Not sure of why it bothered him.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh nodded her head once, tapping her foot in a steady thud, thud.. Thud rhythm as she grabbed another slice of pizza frowning slightly noticing his pained expression followed by the lone tear that ran down her brothers cheek. She slid the pizza box closer towards him right next to his hand in fact as well as setting the can of soda in his lap with a faint smile. "Because you're missing a kidney.. That's probably something to do with it." She attempted a smile for his sake as Sophia scratched at her thumb anxiously, tilting her head softly in wonder she flinched glancing to the time. "Right.. Homework and school tomorrow." Out of instinct she grabbed a handful of napkins and held them out towards Cameron with a saddened smile as she slid down to her feet helping Sophia with her shoes once more.

"We should head off.. I'll call in during lunch hour tomorrow and then bring Sophia after school?" She sighed, kissing her brothers forehead with a smile as she wrapped one of the stray curls of his hair around her finger with a grin. "Text me with anything you want me to bring tomorrow? I'll leave my ipod here too.. I have like 4 anyway." She smiled softly chewing at her lower lip.

S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just watched as Rarasoh turned to leave with a frown. "Would you guys mind staying the night. I don't like the concept of being in this unfamiliar bed all by myself." He says with a serious panicked sigh. Adjusting in his bed, so that his head rested on the top of his pillow, shoveling a slice of pizza in  his mouth. Sliding a straw into his soda for ease of access, bringing the plastic to his lips as he took a long sip, smiling at Rara with a tilt of his head. "You can sleep here, Soph can sleep with Dad?" He asked wanting nothing more than to cuddle with something anything.

He looked towards Soph, "I think the fact that your dad and brother are in the hospital buys you a day out of school. Hoping to not be bed ridden tomorrow anyway." The nurse glared at him. "Mr. Madsen you just had major surgery you're going to be down for a few days to a week." "Shut up, what do you know?" Cam asked scoffing at the nurse as he turned his gaze to Rara who seemed much less than amused.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh slowly came to a halt in the doorway with a sigh, her hand combing over her little sisters head while her other through her hair. Casting her gaze down to the small child she frowned in deep through and eyed Cameron's helpless demeanour with a huffed sigh, "I guess I can call the schools tomorrow.." She sighed once more defeated and sat Sophia on the edge of their dads bed stroking her thumb over her sisters cheek. "Fine." She smiled tucking Sophia in next to their dad and moved over to Camerons bed sliding onto the mattress next to him, her feet automatically bouncing with a song that was stuck in her head, her foot stomping downwards as she heard the nurse.

"It's not like I'll be letting him run a marathon.. Once his ob's are fine, I'll take him home." She smiled sweetly unravelling the earphones of their ipod, placing one of them in her ear pressing play where she left off in her avenged sevenfold playlist drumming her fingers on her thigh. "Rawr...?" She rolled her gaze to her sister with a smile "Yessum?" Smiling brighter she tapped her feet in a seperate rhythm  to one another. "Do I have to go to school after tomorrow?"

"Yes.. Dont worry you can come visit whenever and I'll pick you up from school and bring you straight here ok?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam curled his arms around his sister's middle, cuddling closer, plucking her free earphone, placing it in his ear. Rolling her over to face him with a smile, mouthing a simple. "Thank you." He closed his eyes and fell into a heavy sleep with a sigh. Tossing and turning violently in his sleep as he replayed the events of the night and how it could have gone in his head. Just squeezing Rara tighter.  Waking up to cast her a look of apology at the tight hug.

He rolled out to sitting up, limping to the sink to grab a glass of water, falling flat on his side with a wince. Trying to stand up and sneak back into bed before Rawr noticed. SLiding into bed with a look on his face much akin to a dog who just shit the floor.  Smiling at her innocently he just wrapped his arms around her once more. Pulling her earphone from her ear so she could sleep peacefully. Placing a gentle kiss to her forehead, running his fingertips through her hair. Shrugging all of the thoughts in his mind away, except for how beautiful she was. He couldn't ditch that.

Rarasoh

Somehow in the night and she didnt know when her head suddenly lulled to the side laying upon her brothers shoulder as she snored softly in her deep slumber, the loud drums of the song still playing in her ear and her left foot idly still nudging up and down in rhythm. Shuffling to her side she snorted and crinkled her nose as she kicked her leg over the edge of the small bed and her arm dangled over the side. When Cameron sat up to get out of bed she snorted once more but remained asleep until the bed shifted under his weight when he returned. "You're not meant to be moving jackass." She mumbled slapping the earbud from her ear hearing the screech of the guitar solo, soon falling back to her soundless slumber smiling softly when his fingers combed through her hair causing her to snore/purr like a tired kitten.

She heard the faint squeak of an opening door, hearing something about vitals check she just waved her hand in the air and pointed the nurse back to the door. "Nope.. Sleeping, all of us. Out. They're fine.. Beeping is normal." She muttered and curled back around her brother with a chuckle as the nurse tip toed in and took the vitals notes quietly and tip toed back out. "Or do that."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron just rolled over, pretending the nurses weren't there as he curled around Rara once more. Growling at her words belatedly. "Shh. Stop it. I was thirsty and it's not like they'll put a direct tap of juice into my iv." He rolled over to look at the nurses who shook their head. "See they won't do it for me." He frowned with a slight chuckle. Holding his hand to his side as it hurt him to laugh.  He just stared at Rara, watching her sleep.

The sun had come up before he knew it, Sophia climbed into bed with the two of them. "Daddy snores loudly and I can't sleep." Cameron curled his arm around the littlest sister. "Come on in peanut. the more the merrier."  He says as he snuggled both of his sisters, almost glad at the interruption to his thoughts. Falling into a deep sleep almost immediately following hearing Sophia, yawn and pass out.

Rarasoh

She just groaned in response as he spoke, waving a hand in dismissal as she just waved off the nurses with a sigh. "Whatever.. Sleeping." With her arm tucked under her head she was barely on the bed as it was. She draped her free arm over her eyes shielding herself from the light that soon came in from the windows, groaning lightly at the sudden sign of day she rolled onto her back and groaned upon hearing her sister Rarasoh shuffled along to allow Sophia into the small bed also before just giving up and curling up into the near by chair with her knees curled into her chest.

She grabbed her hoody and pulled it over her face and sighed a heavy sigh before just standing to her feet with a yawn and stretching out her limbs, stretching her arms above her head before rubbing her eyes with another yawn. "Think I'll go and do a necessity run.. Anyone want anything?" She asked with a tired grumble, zipping up her hoody with a sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just shook his head before thinking it over. "You know that place  with the amazing breakfast sandwiches on fifth street? I'd love a bacon and egg on a hard roll if it's not too much of a hassle." He frowned as he  felt like he was imposing, looking at the nurse. "Forget it, actually I'll just have an orange juice and whatever is in the cafeteria for breakfast." The nurse looked at him with a shrug, it's just cereal and milk down there. Cam just nods, "THat's fine. It's bad enough she's missing school to be here today."

Cam just pulled out his cellphone, the new one calling the school. "I'll handle this Rawr. You go enjoy your run." He says as he held out an arm to hug her. Wanting nothing more than to hug her and never let go. He just sighs as the principal picked up. "Mr. Williams? It's Cam Madsen, I'm just calling to let you know, dad got into an accident, I had to give him a kidney, I'm on bedrest for at least a week. I won't be in until probably monday. Rara and Sophia are staying with us just for today to make sure everything is oka in terms of complications." He heard the principals disbelief in his voice. "Right Cam, Santa is there too I'm sure? The easter bunny? You're all playing poker and smoking cigars?" Cam just laughed. Wincing as he held his side once more. Holding his phone  out to the doctor who had been making his morning rounds. "It's for you."  In a thick italian accent the man answered the phone. "Hello, this is Doctor Constantino with the tristate medical facility can I help you?" "No that's all thank you..." Cam chuckled  as he heard the smoke from his principal's shoes through the phone.

Rarasoh

She nodded faintly rolling her eyes as she heard the principle be more than sceptical at the situation, pulling out her phone she frowned texting a few of her friends back with a sigh as she slid her feet into her shoes. "I swear he thinks we skip ALL the time.." She laughed lightly kissing Sophias head as she slept before sliding past the doctor with a sigh "All day breakfast sandwhich it is." She made her way down the hall and out of the hospital before simply walking home. Shutting the door behind her she sighed, no guitar, no childs laughter it was empty too empty. She pulled out her phone as she stood in Camerons room eyeing his guitar with a smile "Can you watch Sophia a while.. There's something I need to do."

Rarasoh sat down on the edge of his bed and opened up his laptop googling the tabs to buried alive and lifted the guitar in her lap, she focused on the intro before frowning at how the tabs were written. "What is this? Fucking calculus." She sighed, watching her fingers as she moved them into what was right place however her other hand wasn't cooperating. Tapping her feet she muttered beneath her breath "I can move all my limbs separately but my fingers? Well.. They can learn can't they." She muttered before trying again with a growl and resorting to youtubing the tutorial instead. "Much fucking better."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam texted her back with a smile. "Whatever you do stay out of my room." He says with a winky face, curling up with Sophia. Pulling up angry birds and downloading it on the new phone, setting it in her lap he smiled. "Play with me?" He grins as he watched her set a new high score, beating it shortly after they went back and forth for what felt like ten minutes until his stomach grumbled and he realized it had been three hours later. He slid his phone from Sophia's grasp. "Can I borrow this for three seconds? Just need to text Rara about breakfast."

He texted Rara with a smile, "Where are you? I'm starting to get  really hungry?" He asked his tone in text a lot harsher than it would've been had they talked and he winced. Apologizing for his tone in text. "Can you bring my acoustic when you come back too?" He asked feeling way much more dependant than he'd like to. Frowning as his other phone went off. "What is it Lizzie?" "Just wondering if you're going to drive me to school today. " "I'm in the hospital, no going to school today." "I really should have had Rara deactivate this thing." He says with a sigh.

Rarasoh

She sucked slightly on her aching fingertips eyeing her phone with a laugh as she glanced around her surroundings, unaware that three hours past she grabbed the guitar she was using and his acoustic and the cable allowing her to use her phone as an amp. Loading the guitars into their cases she skipped down stairs and stared at her car in the driveway, she hated driving but with two guitars it was more than necessary.. She placed the guitars carefully in the back and drove carefully to Camerons favourite diner picking up everyones favourite lunches before making her way back to the hospital. A guitar slung on each shoulder as she nodded to the receptionist "Assassin."

Rara couldn't help but giggle at the nurses roll of her eyes as she made her way back to Cams room, setting his breakfast sandwich in his lap, Sophias cheese and pickle in her lap and her fathers all meat sub on the table next to him. "1. Dont go in my room is cancelled out when you tell me to fetch your guitar. 2.I was in there anyway. 3.Bite me." She laughed setting his acoustic down where he'd reach it before settling down in a near by chair, perching her feet on his bed and lifting his electric into her lap as she frowned working over the intro once more with a frustrated growl.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam played away at the acoustic guitar with a smirk, just sweep picking slow patterns to make sure he hadn't lost his affinity for it. Rolling his fingers to barre chords on every other fret, then the twelfth and fifteenth and then back. Grinning at the sound the pattern had created he smirked at Rara who had been playing his guitar.  He just tilted his head as she was having a hard time. "For someone who has no issues with drums you couldn't find your rhythm if it had a sign around it's neck." 

He just rolled his fingers over a slight tapping pattern built off of the thirteenth fret low e string and then worked it's way up to the first fret beyond impressed with how it turned out he just smirked at Rara. "Check that out..."

Rarasoh

Near pinged the string her hand hovered over as she just snapped her gaze towards her brother, her lids narrowing to thin slits and dropped her hand to her lap as she just huffed a breath. Focusing her glare near through him she simply perked a brow and shook her head "You try moving each limb in a separate rhythm then focusing on fingers." She muttered grabbing her ipod she'd plug the ear buds in her ears and repeated the intro as she stared at the tabs upon her screen tapping her foot steadily in rhythm with the drum track faintly in the background, her lips twitching into a smirk as her fingers soon moved fluidly. She'd wiggle her head triumphantly before just flapping her hands upwards seeing the solo written beyond understanding on the tab sheet. "How does this even make sense to you?"

She asked with a slight giggle, toying with the metallic ring in her septum with a shrug as she dropped her gaze back to the tabs on her phone chewing her lip anxiously. "I think I prefer drums.." She muttered glancing back to her brother with a frown. "Aite, stop showing off."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He smiled at her, "It's simple really. Flip your phone over until you grasp the concept that it's upside down. Then sign out of your account, use mine. It'll show you the rhythm in which it should be played. It's how  I got Soph started." He says as he plays a few note sequences on his guitar before making it a full arpeggio out of boredom with the notes. Frowning as he was once again "Showing off."  He flicked his gaze to her own. Unable to help but stare at her holding his guitar. He shrugged the thoughts he had away with a groan.

Next it's simple. "Little tricks to help you read the neck more efficiently. See the little dots on the neck. Every one of those is every other fret. Until you hit the twelfth fret and then for that and the 15th they're two frets apart and then back to business as usual. Any idea why that is? It'll help you understand your guitar a bit better." He says with a smirk as he just watched her play. "For your first time with a guitar though Rawr? You're not awful."  He says as he plucks a few strings, bouncing back and forth between the first and the twelfth fret on the  low e and a strings as a hint to his question he had asked her.

Rarasoh

"Yeah! Well you cheated.. You used rocksmith." She smirked and just handed her phone over before perking a brow towards Sophia "She's 9.. How.. Just how." She frowned at her sisters playful giggle and just rolled her eyes at Cameron and his lesson, she thought the point of skipping was to not learn anything, "Cam.. I play drums, I learn rhythm by listening to the song I'm learning." She stuck her tongue out and slouched as she just played something random yet fast paced just to get her fingers used to the change in pace before sliding her hand back down and returning to the intro of the song she was soon growing to hate.

With a shake of her head she set the guitar down and rested her feet on the side of his bed and pulled her sandwich into her lap and peeled apart the wrapper before taking a bite, just eating her lunch in silence as she eyed her sister.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just smiled at her. "You have an ear for music unlike any I've ever seen Rawr, you'll get this. Just keep plucking away at it you'll do great. " He took his own sandwich, taking a large bite out of it as he almost groaned at how good it was. "So decided we're not eating any hospital food?" Cameron laughed as one of the nurses spoke up. "Not unless you want to have your stomach pumped. We do that here too though so maybe it's not all bad?" Cam just shook his head at her with a grin, rolling onto his side as he heard his dad stating to stir in the next bed over.

"Where... where am I? What's going on?" Cam just gave Rara a look  of "What do we tell him?" Before hoping to explain as best he could. "Night of the storm you were in a car accident, I found you after leaving Rara and Soph at Mattie's ice cream shop. "So you left your sisters to come find me? And what I was fine, just a bit cut up?" "Dad it wasn't like that.. we were all worried about you." "So you left your sisters virtually alone because you were worried about me. I raised you to be a better man than that Cameron." Cam's heart virtually broke as his dad cut him down verbally. "You needed a kidney dad you'd not have made it otherwise.  So it wasn't just like you were a bit scratched up. If I didn't get to you when I did. Well who knows what would've happened. Rara and Sophia were fine, Rara's got mom's skills when it comes to her. It had to be done." His dad's tone changed entirely. "You gave your kidney to save me?" Cam just nodded. "I wanted you to at least see Rawr go to prom." He says with a smirk.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh noticed the expression change upon her little sisters face as their father wasted no time in berating Cameron for acting in such an emergency, a low snarl building in her throat something she soon silenced with another mouthful of her lunch. Carefully she lowered her feet and scooched over in her chair allowing her small sister sit next to her frowning as it was clear that all of them soon lost their appetites. She parted her lips and gasped ready to step before just shaking her head. "Couldn't sound more grateful if you tried pops.. Surely, would a thank you actually kill you? With that attitude I'm thinking it's a kidney wasted." She stood to her feet and held her hand out to Sophia, shaking her head slowly "Shall we go to the park a while Soph?" She glared towards her father as Sophia nodded slowly chewing on the knuckle of her thumb, wincing as the young girl took the stuffed animal from her fathers bed and spoke in such a maturity even she didnt expect.

"You can have him back when you deserve him."

"Soph.. Can you wait in the hall with the nice nurse for me? I'll be a minute if not less."

She smiled sadly as she watched the door shut behind the child and moved to stand between their beds, her shoulders sagging in a disappointment she never felt for her parent. "If he hadn't left us you wouldn't be here.. You'll do better to show gratitude for the life he gave you because honestly? If hindsight told me that was your attitude I'd have said don't bother. I expect you to apologise to Sophia when we get back, she didnt need to see that." She cast an apologetic smile towards her brother and just walked out from the room leading sophia down the hall.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam's heart still rested in his throat. "Actually Rara hold up a second. Mind if I take a walk with you two? I think we should roll down to the gift shop. Sophia should get a stuffed animal   for being such a good girl, giving up Wiggles and Snuffles. I could really use the exercise too. Two days without the gym, I feel like I could try out for sumo wrestling and make the team... twice." He says with a groan, as he pushed himself to his feet. Limping out to go kneel by Sophia. "You know Daddy loves us a lot right? He's just disoriented, he's scared about what happened."

Sophia just hugged Cam, "He must be scared a lot then. I'm glad to see you up and about... I was worried we'd be stuck with him and lose you." The young girl flicks her gaze to Rara. "Promise me you won't ever let Cam play hero for anyone else ever again Daddy or otherwise. I need my big brother more than I need Snuffles and Wiggles." Cam's heart broke as he hugged the small girl. A lone tear rolling down his face as he brushed a matching tear away from Sophia's. "You're stuck with me Soph. Nothing bad is going to happen to me I'll see to it. Just like I see to nothing bad happening to you and Rawr."

Rarasoh

Rara's crystalline orbs had widened all of a sudden as she eyed the leading nurse of her brother and father, rolling her tongue across her cheek she took Sophias face gently within her hands and stroked her thumb over the small childs cheek. "We're Madsens.. It'll take an army of tanks to take us down for good. Though.. I do have an idea." She gestured Sophia to stand by Camerons side as she walked to the nurses station and knocked on the door even unzipping her hoody a little with a faint sigh. "Doctor Constantino?" She asked with a soft voice with her hand tapping lightly on the door frame, "Can I perhaps.. Bother you a moment?"

She fluttered her lashes softly and innocently toyed with the strings dangling from her hood, wrapping the faint rope around her finger and chewed on her lip anxiously. When the doctor was looking she would wink to her siblings before rolling her attention back to the doctor with a saddening sigh even adding a pitiful sniffle for effect.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

The doctor just stared at the woman with a tilt of his head. "You're the Madsen daughter, yeah?" He asked as his gaze scanned over the woman's body. Taking a step closer to her. "Sure what's up? " With him distracted Cam snuck Sophia out of eye sight. Scooping her up in his arms resting the nine year old over his hip. Hugging her closely. "So I'm thinking. When Rara comes down. We're not going to get you a stuffed animal from the gift shop. Thinking I could use some fresh air. Rara and I could use some time to talk about what just happened and you've been a really good girl through out all of this. So what do you say we go to the really expensive toy store across town? Pick you out two stuffed animals?"

He watched as the little girl's eyes lit up like never before. No signs of the tearing that had previously existed. Meanwhile the doctor continued to observe Rara with a slight smirk. "What can I do for you. Ms. Madsen?"

Rarasoh

She licked over her lower lip slowly as she brushed past him and slowly shut the door, leaning against the window she ran a hand through her hair and nodded softly. Conniving, deceiving and simply manipulating she giggled girlishly and perched her foot against the wall beneath her waist "Well.. Keeping my brother and father in the same room isn't going to plan. Stressful and he hates being away from home, comfort issues. Surely we can bring him in a few times a week for a dressing change while he can recuperate at home? He can help me with Sophia as I have school and work.. I can't do it on my own. Surely we can work something out doc?" She purred softly as she carefully advanced towards him with a soft grin, swaying her body side to side she sighed thoughtfully.

"After all I'm sure you want the patient to be comfortable.. And here just isn't doing it. Just ask the care nurses he's constantly trying to get out of those god awful beds." Rarasoh laughed softly and sat down in a chair opposite his desk and crossed one leg over the other bouncing her leg slowly up and down as she eyed the doctor carefully stroking her index finger over her lower lip. 
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just nods at her. "I think we might be able to work something out.  We'll let him go, I'll give you my number we can discuss his situation over dinner?" He says as he brushes his fingers through her hair.  Cam pulled out his phone shooting Rara a text. "I told Sophia we'd take her to the expensive toy store and get her two stuffed animals to replace Snuffles and Wiggles and I could really use my bed.  Can we speed this up?" He says as he loads Sophia into the car, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

The doctor smiled, signing Cam's discharge papers. Ripping off a little piece of paper with his number on. Sliding it into Rara's palm. "I'm looking forward to hearing from you Ms. Madsen." He says as he pulled her into an embrace, pressing his lips gently against her own. Immediately creating separation as he didn't want to scare her off just yet. Returning to tend to her father.  Cam had tapped his foot against the hard pavement constantly checking his watch. "Today Rawr."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh leaned her cheek into his touch as the male ran his fingers through her hair, chewing her lip softly as she nodded once he left shoving the doctors number in her pocket as she rapidly typed back the tone evident. "Look do you want out of this dump or not?" She grinned watching the doctor leave with a roll of her eyes and near skipped her way to the parking lot. Soon pressing her hands over her chest with a frown, eyeing her brother she just shook her head "I'm driving mister one Kidney." She grinned sliding into the drivers seat dropping the doctors number in his lap. "Ready to go to the toy store and then home? I thought so." She grinned wider as another male intern loaded their guitars into the trunk and grinned into the wing mirror towards her.

"Rawr.. Why do guys love you? And do anything you want?" Sophia asked curiously causing Rarasoh to laugh heartedly, shaking her head she backed out of their parking space and soon onto the highway. "Well Soph.. Because I know how to use what I have. Don't let me catch you doing it or Cam will beat them off with a aluminium stick.." She grinned wider than before and turned the volume up on her ipod tapping her thumbs in rhythm on the steering wheel.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam looked back as even Sophia's foot was tapping. "She's definitely our sister. Despite what her birth certificate says." Sophia's eyes teared up. "What?!" Cam just chuckled. "You fall for that every time." She stuck her tongue out at him. Glaring near through him, turning to find a matching gaze from Rara he just sighed defeated. "I can't win. Can I?" He just turned the music up a bit further. Playing air guitar to the solo. "I've built a city on ashes,  to rise above the flames 'cause when timing meant everything. You lit a match and walked away.  A part of you is a monster. You're not just flesh and bones. I'll see you in..."  He stopped himself realizing Sophia was in the back.  Before continuing  out of necessity to let it out. "I've searched within myself to find a way... to redirect the blame, but in the heart of my father it's placed."  Growling now. He muttered  "Father... you are the failure."

Cam just stared through out the window, before flicking his gaze to Rara almost apologetically for the words that just left his lips especially in front of Sophia.  He reached back to stroke his hands over Sophia's "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I love daddy I really do." He nearly broke down into tears, as he grabbed Rara's  hand mouthing at her. "Why doesn't he love me?"

Rarasoh

Rarasoh laughed softly shaking her head referencing her no, no he couldn't win when it came to the subject of teasing Sophia about her being adopted. Frowning lightly she turned back to the road indicating left before taking that turn and continuing on her drive, soon stopping at a red light she slid her hand within her brothers and squeezed softly tracing small circles over the back of his hand. "Cam.. Its ok, she's understanding now." Sophia nodded and rested a small hand upon his shoulder, her eyes adapting to a doe like stare as she fluttered her full lashes to her brother.

"We love you.. You don't need him when you have us." Sophia's words caused Rara to tear up slightly, brushing her cheeks across her arm she smiled faintly and gave a heavy hearted sigh in agreement. "Cameron.. You're bigger than he is, excuse me Sophia but switch the roles. Would dad give us a kidney? Nah, he'd probably berate us on our deathbed for driving in the storm. I love him, I do.. But I hate his parenting." She mumbled the last of her words so Sophia couldn't hear over the music. "I meant it.. I wouldn't have given him my last pint of milk let alone a kidney.. Despite what he's done, you still did. You're so much better than he is for that alone." Starting to drive once the light changed green she smiled changing her tone to something happier. "How about we grab a crappy pizza, watch a movie.. Sophia has a bath ready for school tomorrow and we just bake brownies?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled "I really like that idea.  But... i made a nine year old a promise.  I owe her two stuffed animals from the toy store." "Cam that can wait until after school tomorrow." Sophia said with a smile kissing his cheek reassuringly. Cam shook his head. "I think seeing some kids run around a toy store would make me happy right about now. If Rara's okay with going of course. I'm down." He says with a heavy heart remembering that not ten years ago he was the kid running around the toy store, Rara too."Thinking to himself. "When did life get so complicated?" He says as he glances to Rara with a smile.

He flicks his gaze to Rara. "We both make decent money... why don't we do that thing we've been discussing." He says as he pulls up the store's website on his phone making sure that everything they  wanted was in stock.  Placing it on hold with his credit card. He just smiles at Rara, sighing as he reclines his chair back. Attempting to rest until they reached the mall.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh bit her lip pushing her tongue against the soft flesh debating a new piercing, she waved her hand around furrowing her brows in confusion as she wondered where he thought they were going. "Well I hope we're still going since home is back that way." She laughed lightly, pulling into the large parking complex a few short moments later eyeing the tattoo store down the street for a moment. "Alright.. I need to pop in and see Caleb a moment. Meet you in the stuffed animal section by the panda's?" She smiled softly pulling the keys from the ignition and slipped the keys in his hand "Just incase you get cold or something."

She stepped to her feet and kicked her door shut behind her smiling as Sophia bounced excitedly next to Cameron with a grin, holding her hoody out to her brother she smiled brightly "It's yours anyway." She laughed lightly setting a reminder on her phone so she wasnt in the tattoo for hours. "Alright, 15 minutes and I'll meet you in there?"

"Are you getting more tattoo's?" Sophia asked with a faint frown allowing Rarasoh to shake her head with a laugh. "I only have two Soph, but no.. I need more piercing supplies and Caleb gives me staff discount of free."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron smiled excitedly. Whispering in Sophia's ear. "We're getting an xbox since I'm going to virtually bed ridden for the next I don't know few weeks. Can't tell Rara though until she sees us with the bag." He takes his hoody back, wrapping his arms tightly around his not much younger sister's waist as he hugs her tightly. "Thank you so much for getting me out of that dump." He lead Sophia into the toy store, grinning at all the fond memories he had had. A giant robotic panda wandered over to Sophia. Giving her a great big hug.  The man operating the panda tilted his head at Cam as if asking if he wanted a panda hug. Sophia looked at him with a big smile. "Come on Cammie, give the panda a hug." Cam just nodded hugging the animatronic stuffed creature.  "What the heck, why not."

He lead her to the stuffed animals, with a smirk. "I'm going to be right over there with the man getting our xbox if you need anything I'm just a yell away." He trusted Sophia enough to not talk to strangers, and she had been left home alone plenty of times without being scared. Besides there were security everywhere if something happened. He hadn't seen  banks with this much security. Which was why he loved this store. Made the family aspect seem much more secure."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh strutted into the tattoo shop, the sound of the equipment sending a shiver down her spine as she just hovered around waiting for Caleb to appear. Sitting down in a large arm chair she stroked her index finger across her lower lip and glanced through a large magazine grinning as she saw a picture she modelled for, flicking through the pages she just sighed soon growing impatient.

"Can I help you ma'am?" A female asked her in an overly girly tone that caused Rarasoh to roll her eyes and sigh some before muttering "Just waiting for Caleb." The female pouted realising who she was talking to and nodded. "He'll be out in a moment." With another sigh Rara tossed the magazine to the side and stared through the female and grunted. "I guessed, that's why I'm waiting." She shook her head slowly as the receptionist soon wandered off with a huffed sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb came strutting out, grinning as he saw Rara. "There she is. What's going on baby?" He asks as he lifts her up by the back of her thighs, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "You don't come visit me as often as you used to? What's going on?" He asks as he playfully pouts against her lips. Leading her to the counter. "You know anything you want is yours, just tell them you're Rara."  He says as he brushes his lips against her cheek. "So need any work done today?" He asks as he sat down in a chair. Just watching her shop with a grin.

Cam had been at the counter, gathering the xbox and games into a bag, swiping his credit card with a smirk. "My bank's going to love this one." He says as he was oblivious to what was going on behind him. Sophia had been looking at a stuffed pitbull toy as a man came up next to her,  "I have a dog just like him. Do you want to come back to my house and see him?"  Sophia calmly shook her head as she continued to eye the stuffed animals. "No thank you."

Rarasoh

"Just piercing stuff.. Running low." She grinned wrapping her legs around Calebs waist nipping at his lower lip with a grin, combing her fingers through his hair as she took a moment to eye his eyebrow piercing proudly. "Looks like it's healing well." She grinned pressing a kiss to his eyebrow settling comfortably around him out of habit. "Dads working all the time, Cam has practice alot due to game season so I had Sophia. Then! Doozy here, my dad decided to lose a kidney so Cam gave him one of his.. Ofcourse Dads an ungrateful sod about it." She shrugged with a sigh draping her arms over his shoulder, her gaze dropping to his septum with a knowing smile. "I could call around tomorrow and stab you again if you like?" She bit her lip in thought, she was unofficially dating Caleb and yet she couldn't help but wonder if it would be so horrible for it to become official, sighing she realised she barely had the time for herself as it was.

"You should call round, you have my number." She grinned paying attention to the time with a faint sigh, five minutes was all she had and she needed to grab her supplies and run back to the toy store. Slowly Rarasoh lowered down to her feet and mumbled "I've got to bounce. Cam and Sophia are probably buying out the store by now." She smirked at the receptionist that soon returned with a bag of different sized needles, jewellery, clamps and gloves. Near snatching the bag from the woman she perked a brow "Would it have killed you to just ask what I wanted?"

"You said.."

"No.. If Caleb is busy you just ask what I want and tell him I stopped by. Simple. Lord knows you could do with a touch up." She snipped, kissing Caleb once more she mumbled against his lips and grinned "Call me later?" Before wiggling her hips as she strutted from the shop and along to the toy store.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just watched her with awe. Melting every time she kissed her, grinning as she near pranced out of the store, shooting her a text while it was on his mind.  "Hey... we kiss, we cuddle, why don't you just be my girlfriend?"  He grins as he waits for the answer  that was purely rhetorical as there was no way she was saying no.  Cam had been gathering up his xbox and games, seeing the man with Sophia with a growl. "Watch this for me?" Cam had slowly approached the pair, listening as he made himself look like a regular patron of the store.

"Come on. You'll like it at my place. I have two puppies just like the ones you have stuffed here. Don't you like puppies? Real puppies that you can play and cuddle with?" Sophia now in a panic as she backed away from the man. "Cam.... Help?!" She screamed as all the patrons turned to stop the man, there was no time. not noticing as Rara had walked into the store. He tucked Sophia safely behind him. "And who might you be?" "I was just observing the stuffed animals." "So my baby sister screamed because...?" "I stepped on her foot." "Oh... alright. Fair play." He grabbed the man by the shirt, bringing him nose to nose with him. "Now... you're going to step your way out of this store. I will be requesting a meeting with the owner to have you arrested if you go in this or any other toy store in this state. You understand me?" He just nods. "Y-yes." Cam brought the man closer to him. "I don't think you understood me. Y-yes isn't an answer I'm okay with." He gulped with a panic as the color flushed from the man's face. "Yes sir."  He slapped the man's cheek proudly. "Good boy. Now you run along in go play. Wait can't I took your toys away. You just go run along."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh had just pulled her phone from her pocket when she heard Sophias voice, kicking off her shoes she pulled up her socks and ran across the tile floor sliding down the aisle towards Cam and Sophia in a panic. Staring at the strange man as she stood between him and Cameron, her tone dropping to a growl as she inched towards the stranger "Not only have I lost my shoes kicking them off in a panic.. You're trying to take my baby sister?! And! Start a fight with my brother who literally just had surgery yesterday? Get out of this store before you need surgery to remove my fist from your throat." She nodded to the store manager once as she pulled her phone from her pocket dialling 911 as the manager led the man into the back room, pointing to the CCTV "Still work?" The assistant nodded, "Picks up sound too." Rara held the phone to her ear and mouthed to her brother "Get whatever she wants and whatever you were getting.. I'll be out in a bit. Yes, police please. Someone just tried to abduct my baby sister." Giving the location she placed her phone back in her pocket and waltzed from the store towards Cameron and wrapped her arms around him, pulling Sophia in also.

"We dont need to hang about, they have it all on CCTV.." She knelt down before Sophia and smiled proudly. "I just want you to know we're not angry, you did the right thing.. You screamed for Cam and stuck to what we told you. Candy, puppies, kittens.. Nice house, car. Whatever. Unless it's me or Cam or even Caleb.. Scream for help. Staff or even another adult with children that look happy. Look for a family, mother, staff.. OR Scream and dont stop. Failing that.. Punch them in their special place and run." Sophia laughed lightly and nodded in her understanding, Rarasoh looked up to Cameron and sighed. "We should get her a phone for emergencies.. Limited minutes, our numbers only and Calebs for when were in the area.. He works two stores down."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just wrapped his arms around Sophia, carrying her out to the store front. She looked up at him with a smile, "Daddy wouldn't have done that." He just nods, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "I know pumpkin." He just smiles at her.  "You don't have to get me anything anymore. I kind of just want to go home." He shook his head, "We came here to get you a few stuffed animals. Would you want to look around more if I told you you could have three?" She just shook her head. "How about three and I hold your hand the entire time?" She just smiled brightly, taking his hand in her own smaller one. Dragging him back to where she was looking around. He grinned calling back at Rara. "We're going to be here a while, there's a phone store literally next door. I can hold it down here if you want to run real quick?"

He just kneeled down next to Sophia looking through the stuffed animals with her. Frowning at the look upon her features. "He ruined stuffed animals for you didn't he?" She nodded with a frown. "I'll talk to Rara. Talk her into making another stop on the way home. if you had to pick one puppy stuffed animal what would it be?" She picked up a pitbull stuffed animal cuddling it. "Want that one too?" She nods. stroking the animal's ear. While she rang the animal up Cam gave her his credit card to pay with searching craigslist for pitbull puppies for sale. Sending a link for one near by to Rara. All the pictures attached.

Rarasoh

Rara frowned slightly as she just dragged her feet slowly behind them tilting her head, tapping her phone against her palm she twirled on her feet once she reached the tile flooring of the store. Her heart sinking as she read through the words on her screen "Caleb.. Can we take a walk later? Sophia just nearly got abducted." She sighed setting her phone in her pocket squealing excitedly as the assistant held out her shoes. "Thank you!" Stepping into her slip on vans she bounced back towards Cam resting her hand on his shoulder near jumping on his back before remembering his surgery.

"Sorry I was lagging.. Had a thing to take care of." She sighed chewing her lip  eyeing the page of puppies with a faint smile tugging at her lips nodding to Cameron faintly as she browsed through her youtube page idly eyeing Cameron with a faint frown. Whispering beneath her breath. "Between you, your dressings and Sophia and school myself.. Where can I fit in a puppy?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled. "We'll make it work. We always do. Sophia could use a furry friend, I'll be home all day to take care of it." He laid the box in front of her. "I also got us this to destress with everything that's happened in the last few days." He showed her all the games he bought for the Xbox as well. "We'll make it work, don't you think having a puppy to curl up to when things get bad will do us all some good?"  He asked as he watched her text Caleb back. "Caleb? Everything alright?" He asked seeing the look on her face.

Caleb frowned as he texted her back. 'Yeah of course. Is she okay? Cam alright?" Cam slid Rara's hand from his shoulder into his own, giving it a gentle squeeze as he lead the three to the car. "I think I should drive. I can't let myself be held down by this." He says as he slid into the driver's seat. Not taking no for an answer.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh gave a faint roll of her eyes pulling her phone from her pocket once more with a grumble "Yeah, you already told her yes anyway." She sighed rubbing her hand over her face with a frustrated sigh typing back to Caleb with a bite of her lip "Yeah, we're getting a puppy and we got an xbox too.. I'll pop by your place at around 8 after Sophia's asleep." She placed her phone on silent and shoved it back in her pocket glancing to Cameron with a smile. "Uhm yeah, just Caleb stuff.. I forgot he thinks we're kind of dating." She mumbled lightly sliding into the passenger seat rummaging through her bag of piercing supplies shoving the gloves in the side of the door finding her own were better. "I may run to Calebs when we put Soph to bed.. Need my homework." She mumbled once more shaking her head slowly handing her phone to Sophia with a smile. "Pick a puppy." She nodded once carefully eyeing Cameron with a low sigh. "The puppy is your responsibility.."

Turning in her seat slightly she lay her head against the window rubbing her fingertips against the centre of her forehead slowly, allowing her eyes to close she chewed on the middle of her lip "So... Caleb asked me out." She mentioned blankly in the awkward silence as watched Sophia browse her phone from her side mirror.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just groaned at her last word. Trying to swallow the fact that he was less than thrilled because he knew Caleb would take care of her. "What'd you say?" He asked as he brushed his hand over his sister's shoulder.  "Also homework? Want me to come with you in case he tries anything?"  He ran his hand down his face as he swallowed the groan that was building. "The puppy is fine to be my responsibilty. Remember the gold fish I had. Wait that lasted only a day. Ignore that. The puppy will last at least two."

He says as he drove to the local pet store where there were at least two of the pits Sophia had pointed out. "Have a name in mind for the little guys?" Cam asked trying to lighten the tension in the car as it was confined.

Rarasoh

"I said we will talk later as I had yet another family crisis." She sighed rolling her eyes wondering why he cared so much since he had Lizzie the cheer queen anyway, sighing once again she turned to face him and smiled lightly offering a slight shake of her head. "Cam, it's Caleb.. I'll be fine. I'll probably stab a new hole in his face, grab my stuff and come back home.. It's Caleb, he's harmless." She smiled resting her hand above his own before sliding out of the car to her feet and making her way into the store shortly behind Sophia chewing her lip thoughtfully as she wandered around leaving Sophia with Cameron as she eyed the snakes with a faint amount of interest. Suddenly calling out over her shoulder "GuyS? No no no... One puppy.. Not two.. Not three but one."

Rarasoh yawned behind her hand and closed her eyes softly pulling her hood up on her jacket as she just stood in the corner holding her hand to a small iguana as it crept forward into her palm and wrapped its tail around her arm. "Well aren't you a cutie..?"

"Ewww Reptiles Rara..?" She near glared at her sister and nodded softly running her free hand over the iguana's spines with a faint smile. "Yeah, less maintenance and.. Lazy. Like Cam!" Rara teased setting the animal back on its branch before wandering back to the puppies with a grunt. "You'll like him I promise Rawr.."

"Yeah.. Eventually." 
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam grabbed the leash and toys for the puppy they had picked out. Scratching under the dog's chin. Kissing the top of her head, grinning as Rara eyed the snakes, making his way over to catch up with Rara in the middle. "Rawr do me a favor?  Go take Sophia to look at the fish? I have one more thing I need to take care of for the puppy and stuff before we leave. I want it to be a surprise." He says as he waits until she was out of eyesight, walking the dog over to the snake enclosures. 

He just grinned at a baby albino Burmese python, the small snake curled around his finger, picking out a small cage and tree set up for the reptile. Paying the man who ran the store for the set and the puppy he grinned. "Rara we're all set you can come back now. Grinning at the diamond studded collar the dog was wearing. "YOu're fancier than we are..." He pauses as he looks at Sophia. "She needs a name Soph. "   He says as he ran his fingers through the pups fur. Leading the group out to his car, excited to see Rara's reaction to his present.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh rolled her eyes clearly too tired for anything as she dragged herself back to the puppies and rabbits with Sophia, wincing as the little girl asked her if she was okay. "Yeah, yeah.. Just tired, with Dad and that man. I just want to go home ya know?" Sophia nodded and held the puppy up to her which Rara took into her arms smiling at the small pitbull licked her face. "Alright, she is cute.." Setting the puppy down next to Sophia allowing her to hold the sparkly leader she made her way back to Cam with a tilt of her head. "What? You hate snakes.. And those ones in particular are twice your height. Why?" She blinked holding her hand out watching as the snake wrapped around her wrist and weaved between her fingers and set its head by her thumb.

No longer caring she wandered to the store cooing at the baby albino burmese Python "Hi.. Aren't you so pretty? Think Cameron will like you? Because I do.. I do!" Bringing the snake to her face she tilted her head and just let the snake sniff her by poking its tongue against her cheek creating a girly giggle from her throat. "No no, I'm not food.. But mice are and I know just the ones too! Yes I do.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just smiled at her. "I don't hate snakes... I'm just uneasy around them. Knowing they could swallow me in one bite. I don't want to be a snack." He says with a laugh, scratching the snake under it's chin. He smiles at her, leading the puppy outside. "He really is a pretty snake." He says as he slides into the driver's seat. Puppy jumping eagerly into his lap, setting her paws onto his shoulders licking his face. "You're awfully licky aren't you? Yeah you are cutie." He says as he rubs the pup's stomach.

Groaning as she licks his open mouth. "Hey warn me next time she's going to do that." He says with a chuckle, as the puppy's tail beat against his leg. Reaching a hand up to scratch at the puppy's stomach. Setting her in the back seat where Sophia was to be sat.  "Go visit Sophia. " He grins back at Sophia as she got into the car.  "So Soph. What are we naming her?" Sophia just spits out "PEACHES!" Cam nearly groaned, "No..." He tilted his head as the puppy's ears perked up, tail wagging a mile a minute.' "Disregard that... Peaches it is."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh just rubbed her nose against the Pythons humming a sound of thought as she was transfixed on naming her new pet, stroking her thumb beneath her snakes chin she smiled brightly "Sandy? I like Sandy.." She nodded and just shrugged as the snake slithered into her sleeve and around her arm, grinning at Sophia playfully "Dont worry, Sandy wont eat peaches.. Theyll grow up together like best of friends." She pulled a face to her brother signalling she hoped that would be  the case, she blinked as Sandy hissed against her ear and settled quite happily on her shoulder.

"Cam unless she's in your bed straight as hell.. You dont have to worry. If she's post straight beside you in bed and not eating, you're breakfast." She grinned squeaking as Sandy slithered beneath her shirt, giggling heavily. "Oh jeez, that tickles." Laughing harder she just breathed allowing the snake to rest against her stomach.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam chuckled as Sandy slid down Rara's shirt. Curling his arm around Rara's shoulder, he rested his hand against her shoulder. Sandy slithering towards the motion to see what all the commotion was, smelling Cam's fingers with her tongue through Rara's shirt. Glancing back he saw peaches and Sophia, Peaches licking Sophia's face repeatedly.  He just sighed thinking it over. "What do we tell dad?" He says with a groan. Thinking it over, "We bought stuffed animals? THey came to life when we weren't looking?"

He laughs as he thought for a second that might work,  pulling out of the pet store on the way home. "Stop at that pizza place on seventh?  Wanna call it in Soph?" He says as he slides his phone from his pocket, sliding it to her with a smile. "What's everyone want? Also we should agree on a movie now so it doesn't turn into a food fight... again."

Rarasoh

"Just tell him it was my idea.. Straight A student is pretty rebellious apparently." She peered down into her shirt just smiling at her new pet, giggling as Sandy just stared up at her before slumping against her chest. Laying her head against Cams shoulder she text Caleb with a frown "I'm gonna have to bail, I got a snake!" She grinned setting her phone in her pocket turning her gaze to her brother and smiled brightly. "Thank you Cam.. You really didnt have too." She was actually content with the snake upon her stomach and chest, yawning softly she closed her eyes mumbling something about a double base pizza with a garlic layer and lots of pepperoni and peppers as she allowed herself to take a small nap on the drive home. Rarasoh slid her hand beneath her shirt which would allow her to keep a careful eye on her new pet, calmingly for them both stroking her thumb slowly back and forth.

Sophia laughed softly as she ordered in their usual favourites watching her big sister fall asleep, "Maybe we should let her nap a while when we get home?" The small girl asked softly before frowning as it was already hitting late evening. "It is the weekend tomorrow.. We can do it then, Rawr loves pizza cold anyway." She smiled just wanting to play with peaches as Sophia scratched the pups belly with a giggle as it thumped its hind leg in rhythm with her scratches.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron just nodded as he curled his arm around Rara's shoulder, kissing her forehead with a grin as he drove back to his home. Carrying all the items he had bought, then carried Sandy inside.  Setting her enclosure on Rara's desk for the time being grinning as the snake made herself at home. He smiled as he handed Sophia his wallet before carrying a sleepy Rara upstairs. Pressing a kiss to her forehead with a yawn. Playing with Sandy with a smirk. Hooking the xbox up in Rara's room for the current setting.

He played a game to make sure it worked, keeping the game quiet with a smile. He sat down on the edge of her bed, just watching her sleep before making his way towards the door. "Goodnight Rawr, sleep tight." He says as he ran his fingers over the doorknob, attempting to slip out without waking her up fully.

Rarasoh

Rara lay her head against her brothers shoulder as he carried her up to her room and gently lay her in her bed before tucking her into the covers, barely causing a groan to stir past her lips she wriggled slightly before throwing her jeans to one side and starfished across her bed resting her foot against her brothers back as he sat testing out the xbox for a game before causing her to whine as he stood to his feet. Soon she was snoring softly and laying on her stomach with her covers barely covering her thighs as she grew too warm, tucking her arm under her pillow she began to snore softly with a soft smile spreading across her features remaining undisturbed as he opened her door.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron made his way downs stairs before he got exhausted suddenly, he curled up on the couch, Peaches jumping into his lap as he groaned. Barking right in his face as he licked his cheek.   He sat up with a grunt. "Shhh. I'm trying to sleep." He says as he took his wallet back from Sophia. "Wasn't expecting to be down before the pizza guy showed up."  THe second he counted out to make sure he had enough money there was a knock on the door.

He raced to the door to quiet the knocking so that it wouldn't wake Rara up, pulling out enough money to cover the food and a decent tip for the delivery guy he traded the money for a pizza box. Separating what was theirs and what was going to be Rara's when she woke up.  He took a few slices of pizza and a piece of cheese soaked garlic bread. Curling up cradling the food away from Peaches as he munched on his dinner. "Whatever you do Soph make sure Peaches doesn't get any of your food." Smiling as the girl nodded he continued to pick at his dinner, finishing up he put his plate in the dishwasher after rinsing it off, taking Sophia's on the way back through.

Rarasoh

"DOOR!" Rarasoh screamed in a tired stupor as she threw her her phone at the door and rolled over with a grunt burying her head beneath her pillow soon falling back to sleep, waking up a few hours later disorientated as she eyed the enclosure and the xbox, perking a brow clearly confused she rubbed her eyes whilst she waited for her mind to catch up. "Oh right.. I have a snake now." Standing to her feet she pulled up her socks past her knees and changed her shirt to a longer one and opened up the enclosure allowing Sandy to weave between her fingers before making her way downstairs, her hair in every direction but up as she dropped down in her chair with a yawn. "Coffee would be amazing guys.."

She grinned tossing Cameron his painkillers with a wink "While you're up you can take those." She uttered playfully just allowing Sandy to roam around her bigger frame whilst she cooed thoughtfully "You'll be too big for this soon... Yes you will!" She giggled waving her foot around giving peaches something to chase causing the small pup to run in circles. "Rawr we have your pizza!" Rara smiled softly blowing kisses to her sister "I'll eat soon, I promise I told you I'm better but I cant eat straight after a nap."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just sighed hearing about how Rara didn't want to eat right away. Slinking down the stairs after popping his painkillers.  Making her a coffee with a grin exactly how she liked it with two sugars and a squirt of milk.  Bringing it over to her he sat her in his lap, cuddling Rara, he sat Sophia who had Peaches on his other knee. Just laying his head on  the couch. He ran his fingers through Rawr's hair. "How's your coffee treating ya?" 

He borrowed her coffee to take a sip, not particularly fond of the bitter taste he just gave it back to her. "I'll leave you guys here. I'll go grab the Xbox we'll play something?" He says wanting to get Sophia's mind off of the events of the day and make it one of her best ever. Although she seemed content with Peaches he didn't want Peaches associated with the negative memory he just kissed his baby sister's forehead. Pointing at Rara. "If I pass out between here and there make sure she eats." Sophia nodded, with a mock salute. "Sure thing Captain." She said before giggling.

Rarasoh

"It's been two years! I'm capable of eating ya know.." She snapped slightly sipping her coffee with a faint sigh, simply rolling her eyes as she grabbed a slice of pizza just to keeping them happy. Eventually finished the slice she glanced at them perking a brow "There.. Told you." She continued drinking her coffee and laid her head on her brothers shoulders just watching Sandy slide over his chest with a smile. "I forget you're cranky after you nap." Rarasoh glared at Sophia playfully before sighing apologetically, chewing on her lip as she flicked her gaze between them. "I know.. But you guys need let off of the eating thing. It's coffee and then after an hour I eat. I cant do it straight away even before I was sick.." Sophia nodded and curled up with them both smiling and Peaches curled up in her lap, stroking the pups fur she just sighed lightly. "I know Rawr but we just like knowing that you are eating.. I was little but I still remember." Her words caused Rara to wince and almost obligated she ate another slice.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam grabbed Rara's chin in between his thumb and forefinger, bringing her gaze up to his own. "We only worry because we care about you. I don't want to see you back in the hospital. I can't do that again, my being way too independent isn't the only reason I didn't want to be there y'know." He says as he pressed a kiss to his sister's nose with a wide smile. "I love you." Sitting her and Sophia on the couch before making his way upstairs to unplug the xbox and bring it downstairs, setting all the game choices on the table. "What do you guys want to play first?" He asks as he sat in his dad's recliner.

Cam laughed as Sophia gasped. "You're not allowed to sit in Daddy's chair. He'll yell at you!" Cam just sighed with a shrug. "I bought him the chair for father's day. Didn't even get a thank you. I got a "You got it in black? WHy not tan." "Because black matches your soul daddy dearest."  He groaned as he went off again in front of Sophia casting an apologetic look to Rara and Sophia. Sophia just looked at him confused as he stood up. "If you guys will excuse me a moment I need some fresh air." He says as he makes his way outside with a heavy sigh, wiping the tear from his eye.

Rarasoh

Sophia eyed the selection pushing just dance infront of Rara who soon pouted and shook her head "Nuh uh.. I'm not miss preppy cheer queen anymore. I don't dance." She laughed lightly mussing up her brothers hair nudging his head to the side playfully. "Yeah yeah, love you too Bro.." She sneered her lip upwards as Sophia pushed the disk in the tray and moved the table to the side making room for them. "Yeah Rara, you do.. Why'd you quit?" Rara just shrugged handing Sandy over to Cam as she stood to her feet bending forward to pull up her socks. "I just didnt enjoy it anymore.." Eyeing the tv she groaned as Sophia selected the most overplayed song of her old cheer team, it was war between the two sisters. Rarasoh rolled up her shirt and tucked it beneath her bra and tested her sliding ability of her socks on the floor with a nod. "Want you back? Cher lloyd? Really Soph?"

"Well you have her attitude."

Hooking her arms behind her back she strutted forward and flicked her hips to the side and waved her hand around to the left before walking around in a circle with her steps taking to a spring with each pace forward, with her back to the tv she sang "Remember all the things you and I did first?" She grinned flicking her hand between her and Cam before pointing to the door "Now you're doing them with her.. Remember all the things you and I did first?" She laughed lightly, bouncing one foot behind her left and swung her foot round to a hop scotch skipping motion as she turned back to the tv. "Rawr could you sound any more cockney if you tried?"

"We were from London Soph..So no."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just played with Sandy, letting the snake flow between his fingers as he watched his sister's dance with a laugh. "Rara... you should try back out for the cheer squad. You could easily take Lizzie's spot." He says with a smirk. A bit more implied than he lead on, he just sighed, as his phone vibrated. "Speaking of Lizzie." He responded to the text that read. "Hey baby, wanna come over?" Cam just sighed shaking his head at his phone. "I can't. We just got a puppy,  I'm having family time with Rara and Soph."

Glaring at her response that read. "So I guess I'm not family then. Cool thanks babe." Cam just handed his phone to Rara. "Handle this. I'm going upstairs." He marched upstairs, door slamming with a loud bang.  Cam curled up in his bed with a groan.  Laying his head on his pillow as the small snake poked his tongue out at him, sniffing and hissing slightly. "You really are kind of cute." He strokes his finger over the reptile's head.

Rarasoh

She just groaned at his phone even flinching some as she felt the door's slam vibrate through the house, rubbing her forehead slowly with a grumble. "Soph.. Lock the door behind me, check on Cam.. Tell him I've gone to handle." She muttered as she slipped into her vans, perking a brow as Sophie pointed to her socks. "Cams socks? With Vans, green shorts and your red sleep shirt? Really.." Rara just shoved her sister playfully "Shup snot face." Grabbing her ipod and her phone she hovered by the door "Lock it behind me!" She reminded Sophia as she left skipping towards Elizabeths place, just making her way inside and up the stairs "Lizzie!"

"What?" Walking into her room she kicked the door shut at stared at the thin blonde and waved Cams phone with a pitiful sigh. "Thought this would be best said to your face, you're done. Through, over, ended. Caput, no longer, no more, nada, zilch and my favourite Nothing! He's sick of your crap.." Turning her back to the girl she heading to the hall and grunted as  Elizabeth shoved her against the wall.

"He doesnt break up with me.. I break up with him." Lizzie snarled in her face and scoffed lightly.

"Oh but he isn't.. I am breaking up with you FOR him. Also, I'm back on the squad as of monday. Caio!" Rarasoh skipped down the stairs and jogged the long way home climbing up the fencing by Cams window and sliding through and landing on her feet with a grin. "Taken care of. SOPH I'M HOME!"

"Stop doing that!"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just watched as Rara vaulted into his bedroom. "Where were you? Do we need to set you up with an alibi? Just dance until one am?" He asked as he smiled at her. Waiting patiently for an answer as he looked around for his phone. "Still have my phone?" He sighed as he thought about Lizzie's text. "Better yet. I'm switching over to the burner. Toss it for me?" He says as he just laid his head on his pillow with a heavy sigh, hiding the tear that rolled down his face. His breathing hitched in his throat as he closed his eyes and attempted to sleep.

He began to dose off, mumbling about wishing to just be done with everything. Shaking violently in his sleep as he had a nightmare, jerking himself away as he fell off of his bed onto his surgery wound. Crying out in pure agony. He glanced around for Rara hoping she was still there in the dark. Cam limped his way downstairs. "Think it's better I sleep on the couch. Probably a lot safer there.

Rarasoh

"Nah, no alibi.. You're single now though. You're welcome." She grinned sitting at his desk swinging back on her chair and sliding the phone under the front leg of the furniture before dropping the weight down on the screen. "You know where my cheer uniform is by the way?" She asked casually with a grin tugging at her lips, glancing towards him noticing he began dozing off. However when she heard him land on the floor she rushed to his side and helped him to his feet, "Nah.. Sleep in mine.. It's against the wall, I dont mind. That sofa in awful." She smiled softly stroking her thumb over his cheek and smiled draping his arm over her shoulder as she helped him to her room.

"Want me to stay or...?" She asked as she eased him down onto her large bed and smiled lightly giving him her softer pillow for his side with a smile, placing a glass of water on the window ledge with his pain pills just incase his wound played up while he slept. However she leaned over him and pulled up a bag "Snacks, a small stash I have. You're welcome." She giggled sitting beside him.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He reached out to grab her hand, pulling her down to lay next to him, setting the small stash of snacks between them. He just fixed his gaze on her own, smiling brightly. "Do you mind if we make this a few nights a week thing? I don't like sleeping alone. Never have, I used to look forward to you having a nightmare just so I'd have someone to cuddle with. I'm horrible I know." He says with a smirk as he brushed his fingers through her hair, smiling at his sister.

He opened a small bag of chips setting it between them, pulling out a small chip, placing it on her tongue with a grin. "I miss this. I miss the fact that the night of Christmas eve we would sneak down, hoping Santa came. We'd unwrap and then rewrap all the presents.  I'm surprised it never occurred to us that Santa and mom and dad conveniently had the same wrapping paper every year." He says with a chuckle as he held his gaze on his sisters.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh kicked off her shoes and draped her legs over his own chewing the chip as she just lay her head contently on his shoulder just flicking through her tv aimlessly, her mind still trying to figure out where her uniform was. "As long as you want Cam, I cant have you rolling out of bed when I'm flat out and cant help." She smiled lightly before jumping to her feet and near skidding into her closet, retrieving a box from the very back and throwing her cheer uniform over her shoulder. "Should probably get this altered tomorrow.. Again." She sighed resting her head against the door frame of her closet with a groan hearing a faint goodnight from Sophia. "Sleep tight sis!" She called back, eyeing the blue and yellow colours of her cheer skirt with a cringe. "Those colours are hideous."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam smiled at her, rolling over to face her. Yawning he just closed his eyes, curling up against the far wall he stretched out. Waiting for his sister to return to bed. He took her ipod, placing one ear bud in his ear making sure the other one could reach hers. Calling out as Rara yelled to Sophia. Before shrugging it off, standing to his feet. "I'm going to go tuck her in."  He walked into Sophia's room behind her with a smile, making sure the little one was comfy in bed. "Want me to read you a story before bed?" She shook her head, "I'm tired Cammie. Maybe tomorrow night you and Rara both can?" Cam just nods, "If you want us to we absolutely will."

He slid his way back into Rara's room with a smile. "She's such a good kid." He says as he slides his way back into Rawr's bed, curling up and falling into a light sleep almost instantly. Waking up slightly to put an earphone back in.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh nodded slightly and hid behind her closet door as she attempted to test out how much her uniform needed altered, when she heard her door open once more. "Screw altered.. I need one remade." She sighed throwing the top in the corner and just pulled back into her baggy shirt, eyeing her figure wondering how she grew so much in 6 months; perking a brow she just grunted. She didnt get that much bigger did she? She wondered silently with a frown as she just slid in the free space in her bed next to her brother, tucking her arm beneath her pillow and plugging the earbud in her ear once more.

Rara yawned into the crook of her arm and turned over to face him with a slight smile, watching him sleep contently reaching a hand up she brushed his hair off his forehead and closed her eyes softly soon falling into a light slumber herself.

S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam curled his arms around her waist, curling his fingers around her outer thighs as he brought her closer to him. He kissed her cheek in his slumber, wanting her closer to him. He whined in his sleep, frowning as he dreamed about Lizzie. Wiggling closer to Rara, he frowned slightly as he woke up with a heavy sigh. He just watched Rara sleep with a smile. Twirling a finger around her hair,  curling her long hair around his index finger.

Cameron fell back asleep,  kissing her forehead.  Curling his arms around her waist, pulling her even tighter against him.  He woke up several hours later with a yawn. Waking Rara up as it was time to go to school. "I'm not sure... Should I go or not?"

Rarasoh

It was cold in her room, too cold to get out of bed especially since it was a weekend. Raising a hand she swatted at her brothers own and grunted kicking her foot back towards his shin, groaning even louder at his words. Clearly he had forgotten where he was in the week and at 6am he will likely soon be forgetting to breathe "No.." She mumbled, nuzzling her face back into her pillow with a growl as he combed his fingers through her hair still attempting to wake her. "It's a sodding weekend.." She sighed finally, pulling the covers over her head with a whimper. "Saturday today.. Sunday tomorrow THEN you can wake me at 6am. Until then... Go back to sleep." Rarasoh mumbled and gave a snoring sigh as she rolled onto her back with a yawn patting his arm softly. "I'll keep you right."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He curled his arms around Rara rolling her so that she had  her back to him. Burying his face into the back of her head, her long hair against his face he smiled never having been more content than he was in that moment. He fell instantly back asleep. Waking up three hours later to find Rara still asleep.  He snuck downstairs to prepare her a breakfast of homemade pancakes and fresh orange juice with a warm cup of coffee. A few strips of bacon for good measure as he smiled at his sleeping sister. "Morning Rawr. I made you something."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh rubbed her eyes tiredly and sat up on her elbows before sitting upright with a whine "It's 9.30... Still morning!" She grabbed the steaming mug of coffee and took a sip before wincing at the growl of her stomach as the pancakes where set on her lap, cutting a piece she popped into her mouth and soon demolished her breakfast and reached for her coffee once more. "Alright, you're forgiven.." She groaned standing to her feet and blowing her hair from her face as she wandered downstairs coffee in tow with a large yawn. She grabbed the mail and muttered "Bills bills bills.." She paused and grinned bouncing her hips around in a circle as she span around on her feet kicking her right foot to the left. "Can you pay my bills?  Can you pay my telephone bills?  Do you pay my automo' bills?" She sang throwing each bill envelope on the mail stand laughing lightly eyeing Sophias confused expression. "Right, you're not a 90's child.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He left her some fancy syrup for her pancakes, leaving her a small sugar dish for her coffee with a smile. Sitting down next to her, he munched on a few pieces of  bacon with a smile.   Scooting over next to her he pressed a kiss to her cheek before he slid down the stairs. Firing up the Xbox, he popped in Halo.  Going on a killing spree online dominating the lobbies he was in. Sophia staggered down the  stairs. "I smell pancakes!" Cam jumped to his feet. Turning the Xbox off he gathered a plate together for Soph.

He sat it in her lap before making sure Peaches had food and water in her dish. She licked Cam's face as he kneeled down to fill her dishes. 'YOu're very welcome cutie." He says with a chuckle.

Rarasoh

Rarasoh had grabbed a few mice from the freezer and warmed them up for a second whilst she placed her empty mug in the sink and made haste back to her room humming idly as she fed her new pet, glancing around she grabbed her phone and sighed lightly texting Caleb thinking its about time she made effort to see him. "I have a few hours free if you want to join me on errands..? Bring my homework too. Starbucks on 5th? Good." She threw her phone to side and grabbed a shower, arranging her purple locks in loose curls and scoured her closet.

She threw a pair of denim shorts on her bed, pulled on a cropped shirt that rested just beneath her bust and threw her slip on converse into the hall before wriggling into her chosen bottoms and tied a plaid shirt around her waist. "Cam?! Can you take care of Soph for a few hours?" She called downstairs whilst she arranged her brothers flat peak on her head at the slightest angle. The young  girl pockets her phone, slid her feet into her shoes and shoved her cheer uniform in her bag with a sigh and skipped back down stairs. "Yes no?"
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb texted back almost immediately. "Yeah, I'd love too. See you in about fifteen?" He texted as he hurriedly got ready, brushing his hair and then teeth before racing to the Starbucks. Rara's homework tucked into the backpack he wore whilst riding his bike.  Cam just nodded as he and Sophia were already playing Xbox. They were speed running the Lego Harry Potter games for the fifteenth time. "Yeah...I"ve got this." Groaning before he died. "Stupid spider. Why is there even a spider here?" He smiles as he waves Rara off.

Caleb made his way into the coffee shop with a grin, leather jacket  draped casually over his shoulder as he made his way over to a booth waiting for Rara to show up.  Ordering himself a big cookie and a mint hot chocolate. "Better yet make it two cookies. I'm sure my date will be hungry too."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh kissed both her siblings cheeks before she left heading for the starbucks with a sigh, near dragging her feet along the pavement as she walked soon arriving she smiled towards Caleb before raising a hand signalling that'll she be a moment, waiting in line she eyed the menu and just ordered a caramel frap paying for her drink she just smiled relieved to actually have some classic Rara time. It was rare that she could just randomly go out and be Rarasoh Madsen rather than Ohhh you're Camerons sister. Smiling some more she sat opposite Caleb and wrapped her right foot behind his own left ankle with a grin. "Hey you.. Tell me what I'm missing at school? I just need gossip that isn't about dressings.."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb leaned across the table to press a heated kiss to her lips. "I'm missing you at school i know that much." He smiled as he stroked his hand across her palm.  "Gabby's pregnant... again. Go figure right?" He says with a laugh. "Danny got booted off the football team for using steroids." He looked around as he sighed. "Can I tell you something without you freaking out and wanting to kill someone?"

He curled a hand in her hair, bringing her lips to his own once more. "You know I really like you right Rara?" He asked as he ran his fingers through her long locks.  "Lizzie's pregnant. It's not Cam's" He says as he just waits to see her response.  He watched as he saw the wheels in her mind turning as he frowned hating to tell her knowing Rara and Cam were so close. He hurriedly tried to change the subject. "Also got your homework."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh smiled as she leaned across the table to meet his lips half way, smiling into their kiss she wrapped her hand around his own before sitting back in her seat and bringing her coffee to her lips perking a brow as she just listened to the gossip. It was no surprise that Gabby was pregnant again, she actually placed bets about it around school simply for fun. Danny was built more than most so that was also no surprise to her, however his question caught her interest. Slowly lowering the cup from her lips she nodded slightly, "Sure.." She was careful, treading the subject almost as even the male before her knew of her sudden temper carefully returning his kiss she tilted her head in growing confusion.

"Whats you liking me have to do with Liz... You?!" She shook her head and slowly actually calmly she stood to her feet placing her homework in her bag and tapped her foot waiting for him to answer as she just sipped her coffee. "When?" Rarasoh asked with an added shrug, the wheels near spinning in her mind leaving the scorch marks in her thoughts.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just stared at her. "She's about a week pregnant. So... she was upset. Cam was in the hospital. Looking for someone to pay attention to her and it just kind of happened. How's Cam doing by the way?" He could see the disappointment written on her face. "I'm sorry Rara  I really am. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He stood, wrapping his arms around her, pressing a kiss to the corner of her mouth. He says with a sigh as he just sits back down. Staring at her waiting for the tension to subside a bit.

He just frowns  "Rara talk to me? Please I'm sorry it was a mistake. It won't happen again. It's not like we were together...  I felt guilty immediately. It's actually why I asked you to be mine because I don't want to hurt you."

Rarasoh

Rarasohs expression just fell causing her to step back as he advanced towards her and attempted to pull her into his embrace, she held a hand up and shook her head just sipping her coffee ignoring the scalding burn down her throat. "Lizzie wasnt upset about jack, he told her to come by because he was in the hospital and she said something selfish about her birthday when her birthday is back in august." She snapped watching him sit down she leant forward and tilted her cup pouring the red hot coffee over his lap before setting the large mug down with a sigh. "Enjoy playing daddy.. See ya monday loser." She muttered strutting down the street to her usual alteration place allowing the assistant to jot down her measurements and handed her prior uniform over so she knows what needed done. "Thanks.."

Turning on her heels she walked from the store and just dragged herself home with a snarl, eventually arriving back where she wanted to be she threw the cap to one side and slammed the front door shut and stormed into the kitchen noisily arranging the dishes in the sink.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Caleb just grimaced as she poured the hot coffee over his lap, covering up as he tried to clean himself up. Limping out as all eyes were on him with a growl. "She's just mad she'll calm down." Caleb raced home  texting Rara once. "I'm really sorry. I like you a lot." He texted Lizzie with a groan. "Rara's upset think maybe I can come over?" Lizzie smiled at her phone. "Of course baby. Cam and I are done. MAybe we can give this a go."

Cam came up behind Rawr, curling his arms around her from behind, pulling her into a tight embrace. "Okay... what's up?"  He says with a growl, knowing there was a boy behind it as this was her typical behavior of a Rara scorned. He ran his hands over the dishes, helping her clean up just so they could talk.  "If it's Caleb want me to kill him?"

Rarasoh

She pulled out her phone and snarled with a roll of her eyes, texting Caleb back with a groan "You're going to her now arent you?" Sliding her phone along the counter she just hummed loudly clattering pots and pans as she continued with the washing up, grumbling as Cameron walked in sounding as concerned as ever wrapping his arms around her she just stared at the dishes in the sink and chewed her lip. "Lizzies pregnant.. A week give or take. Its uhm.. Calebs." She sighed slamming mugs down on the counter once they were clean, her leg bouncing up and down in a growing rhythm glancing towards her phone occasionally. "So I need a new tattooist.." She sighed trying to make light of the situation and failing.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam's hands curled around his sister's hips as he he held her against him, curling a hand up to tangle in her hair. With a press of his lips to the top of her head. 'I'm hoping you're done with with him then?" He asks with a frown, keeping not an inch of space between the two.  "Screw it. We're leaving the dishes here. We're going out. Know that place mom and dad used to take us? With the arcade? THe laser tag,  the laser room like mission impossible, the go karts and mini golf? Yeah, we're taking Soph and we're going to clear your mind."  He says as he held out his jacket for her as if not taking no for an answer.

He just smiled at Sophia. "Get your shoes on we're going to the fun center up on eighth street, Rawr's having a bad day and she could use some fun." He says with a smirk. Leading his way out to the car, he curled a hand around Rara's. "They have batting cages too but I don't know if I trust you with a bat just yet." He says with a laugh.

Rarasoh

"Cam.. I'm really not in the.." She sighed just taking his coat from his grasp sliding her arms through with a sigh, shoving her hands into the pockets and just lay her head on his shoulder, chewing her lip "I am.. He asked me out because he felt bad." She admitted with a groan sliding her feet back into her shoes and followed him and Sophia out to his car, sliding into the passenger seat she just eyed her phone shaking her head slowly and lay her head against the window.

"Whats wrong with Rawr.." Sophia asked carefully knowing what her sister could get like in a mood. Rarasoh just grunted and shook her head "Cams ex is pregnant by the guy who liked me apparently." She near barked in response, chewing on her thumb as she just stared out the window tapping her foot with a sigh.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just ran his fingers over her own. "It doesn't matter why. Those two don't matter anymore. We have the three of us that's what matters."  He smiled at Rara. "Remember being kids? We would set high scores in house of the dead. We'd be so good we'd have an audience, even the staff would come out and watch." He says with a smile.  Remembering with a wide smile. Pulling into the jampacked parking lot. "Looks like we're not the only ones who had the idea to come out here today."

He makes his way inside, getting three cards filled up with fifty dollars worth of credits for the games and such. Another three with twenty five, "Seventy five bucks a piece should be plenty yeah?" He says as he leads Rara over to the open house of the dead machine. Swiping his card for a play for him. "Ready for this?"

Rarasoh

She just grinned lightly shoving her hands into the back pockets of her shorts as she swayed back and forth by Cams side before soon skipping along to the arcade machine, grabbing the mock pump action shotgun flicking upwards and nodding once. "10 bucks each Caleb shot shot 20 for each Lizzie shot." She laughed lightly standing sideways and aiming the replica controller as if she was really holding a firearm. Focusing on her own screen barely missing a shot she quickly aimed to Camerons taking care of the Zombie to his right before bouncing her aim back to her own screen with a smirk. "We'd be badass in a real Apocalypse." She sighed skipping a foot back as she jumped slightly blowing apart the zombie that lunged for her, glaring at the screen she just grinned at the crowd forming around them.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He just nods, pumping his shotgun after every shot. Making easy work of what seemed to be a never ending horde of zombies. Shooting off screen to reload, he made quick work of a few more zombies, ducking into a room, closing it off as Rara followed him in. "Here we go. Round two. Ready?" He shot and finished off what seemed to be ten more zombies before he knew what was going on. "If I remember right the boss is next yeah?" He says as he shoots to make sure he reloads.

Sure enough the second the zombies finished up the boss lumbered on out. Cam giving a smirk to Rara. "Go for the head and we fire you-me, you-me. Ready on three we start. One... two... three."  Grinning as the rhythm worked and the boss was down after three shots apiece.

Rarasoh

With a nod she barely heard those around her as she followed the planned rhythm with ease, blowing the barrel with a grin she rested her controller on her shoulder and smirked widely. Absently wiggling her hips she perked a brow hearing a close by "I'd love to blow my..." Rara sneered as she pointed the mock gun in the guys face perking a brow "Blow your what?" She saw him quickly search for a cover up as his eyes danced around rapidly. "Nose.. I have a cold." She just nodded and turned back to her game laughing lightly at a few more comments.

"Badass.."

Turning to the male who uttered she stuck her tongue out and turned back to her screen, grinning crookedly "I remember why we used to spend every weekend here now.." She sighed distantly, tossing the gun shaped device upwards pumping it once to reload and swinging it back into her palm rolling her eyes at the lustful groans. "Yeah yeah I make badass look good."
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam just grinned as he held his own gun's barrel out to her. "Going to need you to blow me too Rawr." He says with a grin hearing the noises that are emitted from the crowd behind him. Shooting a few more zombies setting them down with a grin.  He just grins as he sets the gun on his shoulder, he let Rara watch as she handled the rest of them. A heap of zombies laid at their feet.  Making their way into the other room. Taking out two immediately on the other side of the door.  "Nice. Forgot about those two."

He just grins hearing one of the girls directly behind him giggle. "You're quite the shot there handsome." Cam just grinned and blushed slightly. "Thanks."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh gave a wide smirk as she made an o shape with her lips and blew before giggling lightly, she rolled the gun across the back of hand before catching it back within her palm. Glancing to the giggling girls and her brothers blush she shook her head lightly attempting to ignore the song in the background, bouncing her hips side to side idly in her attempt to ignore the urge to dance around the arcade. She shook her head slowly  shuffling her right foot behind her left and swapping from right to her left with a groan "Why is he so catchy lately?" She grinned lightly setting the gun down when the round was up blinking at the large crowd that had been watching them, glancing to Sophia she nodded once as they moved in unison with one another skipping their feet to the side and span on their toes.

The two girls bounced a foot forward then skidded their weight back a step before crossing their feet over as they moved to the side and bounced around turning their backs to the ground and flicking their hips side to side with a laugh. "Thirsty?" Rara had asked Sophia before glancing to Cameron and the drinks bar with a tilt of her head.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

He handed Sophia his gun with a grin. "Want something to drink Soph?"  She just smiled widely. "Lemonade, please?" Cam just nodded at her, "Rara, want anything?" He asked as he waited for his sister's answer thinking lemonade sounded good. He just looked at the girls who told him they'd go up with him. "I could go for a soda." Cam just nodded at her. "That's nice. Why don't you go ask someone else for it. I couldn't care less."  Sophia just laughed. "That's not nice Cammie." Cam just laughed with a shrug. "Fine I guess I'll get her a soda. "  Both Sophia and the girl giggled. 

He watched as Sophia was a natural almost instantly. "Holy crap... she's really good. I'd like her chances in an apocalypse too Rawr." He says with a laugh.

Rarasoh

"Coke for me." She mumbled lightly rolling her eyes at the guys offering to get it for her, dropping her head back with a groan she glanced boredly towards him "If I ever need 6 drinks at once I'll let you know." She smirked crookedly eyeing the girl who piped up about a lemonade with a glare attaching to her features. Sitting on a near by table she watched Soph with a smile "Yeah I brought her here a few times when you had practice." She grinned crookedly swinging her legs back and forth with a shrug, snapping her gaze to the male who seemed to be glued to her side. "Leave. Before I drag you out by your nose hairs." The male seemed to frown and mutter even though he left rather sharpish allowing her to nod proudly at her efforts.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam returned to the machine lemonade for Soph and a coke for Rara.  A lemonade of his own tucked under his arm, unscrewing the lid from the bottle of his own drink, pouring some of the liquid down his throat, unscrewing the bottle lid for Sophia as she tended to have issues with it.  Putting the bottle down in front of her, his own at his side as he took his gun back. Shooting a few zombies and sat them down. He grinned as Sophia just cheered them on. "She takes after her big sister with that cheering Rawr." He says as he nudged her. Almost knocking her over.

Cam nearly got killed as he was overrun. Mind clearly on other things at the moment. "So.. what happened with you and Caleb?" He asked as he took care of the remaining Zombies on Rara's screen while she reloaded.

Rarasoh

A heavy sigh fell from her lips as she tilted the  glass slightly and poured in the fizzy liquid avoiding the fizzing foam with ease as she just retrieved her gun and went back to the game, shrugging taking care of the zombies on her screen before helping him out on his own with a faint roll of her eyes at his question. "After  this round can we just take a walk? I dont want to discuss it here Cam.." She snapped slightly eyeing the zombie infront of her taking out its legs before aiming for its head with a shrug. "He screwed your gf, got her knocked up.. Asked me out, Sophia nearly got kidnapped so I didnt answer him. Meet him for coffee he tells me the news and says it's why he asked me out." She uttered simply setting her gun down and just dropping down in a booth somewhere sipping her drink "I text asking if he was with her when I got home.. Nothing, so he's probably all up in your sloppy seconds."

Rarasoh set her drink down and twirled a strand of hair around her finger staring out into the distance of the arcade, she wasn't able to wrap her head around the week she was having it was one thing after another and now she had to face school the day after tomorrow. Seeing Lizzie and Caleb all loved up was not on her agenda, shaking her head slowly she just perched her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her palm.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cam sat down next to Rara on her bench, curling an arm  around her shoulders. Pulling her loosely into a gentle embrace. "A. She's my ex girlfriend because you dumped her for me. Thank you for that by the way or I'd probably have been lead to believe that the baby was mine. Fun. B. Screw him, he clearly was only barking up your tree because I had Liz. You can do so much better than that." He took her chin in his palm, "You're smart, you're funny, you're a talented musician, you're great with Sophia. You were great when I was hurt. You're amazing." He just held his gaze on her own before smiling sweetly at her. "You don't need him, more so you don't want him. You can pick out any guy in here and he'd turn into a puddle the second you asked."

Cam ran his hands through his sister's hair. "I sometimes forget you're not the little girl I grew up with anymore. Until I see you hurt and all I want to do is make you better. I love you Rara. it'll be you and I until the end versus the world. Because I'll always be here."

Rarasoh

Rarasoh lay her head upon his shoulder as she just listened to his words, rolling her eyes slightly as he continued to speak with a glance towards him she bit her lip her gaze softening slightly leaning her cheek into his palm as she just stared at him "Cam.." She whispered lightly just tilting her head to the side before something slapped her mind with a jolt. Suddenly Rarasoh jumped to her feet and pointed to the door "I.. Uhm.. Think.. Uhm.. Do something." She stuttered and headed for the exit in a panic, hunching over once she was outside inhaling deep breaths into her lungs with a whine as she mumbled to herself. "What is even happening.. Thats.. Just.. No." She whimpered crouching against a wall and just chewed at her thumb bouncing on the balls of her feet.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron couldn't help but sigh as she just took off running.  Not making an attempt to follow her. He caught up with Sophia who was handling zombies in the game with a boy about her age. Not wanting to pull her away from her new friend. He pulled his phone out texting Rawr an "I'll meet you back at home, just promise me. No going to Caleb's." He then texted Caleb with an exasperated sigh.

"Look you hurt my baby sister and that doesn't fly with me. Ever. She's a great girl who deserves so much better than you. Enjoy my hand me downs, you'll be very unhappy I can guarantee you that." Caleb texted back almost instantly. "You're only defending Rara because you want her. How's that going to work out for you,  freak?" Cam threw his phone across the room with an agitated growl.

Rarasoh

She just watched as Cameron raced by, perking a brow she couldn't help but frown as many thoughts ran through her mind and collided as a train wreck half way on its journey to coherency. Pushing herself to stand upright she just muttered under her breath as she walked back inside to Sophia "Guess we're walking home.." Settling down on a booth near Sophia and her friend she just lay her head in her arms and stroked her fingertips against the back of her head. What had happened between them? Everything used to be so simple and now it was just corroding away into pieces she needed to fit together but everytime she touched a piece it crumbled into tiny fragments and even laughed at her when she was confused.

She felt a tugging at her sleeve causing her to roll her gaze to the side to meet Sophia "Can we go home now? I'm hungry.." Rara nodded thinking home was where she needed to be, standing to her feet she just sighed and held her hand out smiling as Sophias hand wrapped around her own. Walking her to the parking lot she just walked along the street and sighed softly "Cameron had to take care of something.. So we're walking."

"Okay, I mean its not that far... Only a few blocks away on the other side of town." Rarasoh couldnt prevent herself from laughing at her sisters sarcasm a trait she was learning from herself, she grinned lightly and pulled out her phone and calling a cab soon placing her phone back in her pocket with a nod. "10 to 20 minutes wait." She laughed once more at the unified groan.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron thinking better of his normal course of actions he circled around the block. Returning towards  the arcade.  Sneaking up behind Rara he covered her eyes. "Guess who?" He grinned as he had let out a deep breath. "I decided better of what I had planned. I decided I'd prefer to take you and Sophia home, pop in a movie and pop some popcorn. He's not worth my trouble." He scooped Sophia up in his arms, placing a kiss to her cheek. "Have fun with your little friend? Maybe we'll have to have him over when Daddy gets out of the hospital." Sophia just shrugged. "He was nice and all but only the best of a lonely situation. I wouldn't have him over." Cameron turned to Rara with a smirk. "That's the most Madsen thing she's ever said."

Cam chuckled before seeing a telling expression on Rawr's face with a frown. Reaching out for her hand with a smile. "What's wrong?" He asked as he lead them to his car.

Rarasoh

She just called the cab company again cancelling the request with a roll of her eyes beneath her brothers hands and slid her phone back into her pocket, grinning at Sophia just walking ahead and sliding into the passenger seat of his car and perched her foot on the dashboard with a shrug at his question just staring out the window. "I just miss things being simple and consistently such.. Think I'll hide out in my room and do my homework, dull and tedious? Yeah, but consistent." She muttered stroking her thumb over her lip and dropped her head back against the seat staring at the roof of his car with a shrug closing her eyes.

"I want dad to be how he can be, rather than what he is.. I want Caleb to just be the friend I once knew. I want Lizzie to be the near twin sister she nearly was. I want mom.." She sighed quietly running her hands over her face shaking her head slowly and chewing anxiously on her lip debating if she should go back to therapy. It helped but not enough, she still had her issues except she had someone to talk too that swore confidentiality and it was also a bonus that it was nearly one thousand dollars a session out of her dads pocket.
S.Darko#1285

Cameron Madsen

Cameron just frowned as she detailed how simple life once was and he nodded in agreement, flipping through some old pictures of him, Lizzie, and Rara. Frowning at how close the pair once were. Also pictures of the four of them Caleb and Cameron were never all that close but under the same token Cam never wanted to rip Caleb's head off before either. Cameron drove off, turning the radio up so that Rara's thoughts could be drowned out as they made their way towards their home.