Seeking Fantastical RP Groups... With ideas of my own!

Started by Mingnon, April 23, 2015, 05:02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mingnon

As mentioned in the title.

I am looking for a group game with a steady pace and active players, with the following:

-Set in a fantasy setting (Original highly preferred), doesn't matter too much what kind so long as it's interesting; high fantasy, modern, or the like. Just nothing ultra-gritty like Westeros, please.
-Ability and option to play as a female human character with the option to smex it up with a non-human male. Preferrably a reptillian.
-If there are cliches to the storyline, at least try to execute them interestingly; for instance rather than 'vampires secretly roam the earth/rule the world' or somesuch, you could have a vampire lord moving in and trying to establish connections (eat your heart out, the late House Dracula...)
-For systems, I will either do FATE Core/Accelerated or DnD Next/5th Edition.

If you want someone like me in your game, simply read through my ons and offs located in my signature or linked through here.

If you'd like, I also have some ideas for group games. If any of these interest you, please drop me a PM so that we can talk.

Dragon Age
Either set in an alternate timeline, or perhaps set in a place outside Orlais/Ferelden/Kirkwall.

Kemonomimi
Or people who just happen to have some animal-like features (like ears and tail). Either some sort of modern, slice-of-life setting or something more fantastical.

Based on some anime series typical fantasy set in the modern day:
Starting with a schoolgirl, or group of students going about their business when mysterious shenanigans start to happen, and then adventures get to be gone on. May include a harem of men.
“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!