Coming Home (M for F)

Started by debasedmidnight, April 20, 2012, 08:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debasedmidnight

I've had this idea kicking around in my head for a while but haven't found anyone to try it with yet:

Back in high school we ran in different circles. I was a multi-sport varsity athlete and had scholarship offers from every college in the state, not to mention a smoking hot (but not terribly bright) cheerleader girlfriend. You, on the other hand, ran with the outcasts. The punks, the goth kids, the burnouts. You wanted nothing to do with my kind, and I wanted nothing to do with yours. I always noticed you though. You were in many of the same advanced classes I was in, and despite dabbling in all kinds of different illicit substances, I was envious of your intelligence, which I never quite matched up to. As the years went by, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to you physically. I found myself having a thing for your increasingly daring wardrobe, hair and makeup choices. We obviously could never hang out though. It was forbidden by all known high school social codes. So we kept to our own groups, although I always subtly had my eye on you.

Graduation comes, we go our separate ways. I go to State and start at small forward for the basketball team all four years, even getting on national college basketball highlights a few times. I graduate with an economics degree and get scooped up by a firm right out of school making just under six figures. Life couldn't be going better. Things for you, however, took a bit of a rough turn. Almost immediately out of high school you had a kid with one of the burnout losers who ditched you the second he found out the news. Despite doing everything you can for your kid, all of the stress led to the development of a pretty serious drug and alcohol problem. To top things off, you found it harder and harder to make ends meet, and decided to take up stripping at a local club just so you could keep the lights on at home, because despite all you went though, you never lost the incredible looks that you had back in the day.

One day, I get a call from my best friend from back home. He's getting married to his high school sweetheart. And we all know what that means, bachelor party. Booze, limos, more booze, and of course: strippers. I arrive back home for my friend's last hurrah, and we decide to head out to one of the local gentleman's clubs. Your club. Little did I know what this seemingly insignificant choice would lead to.

I want to get kind of dark and dangerous with this one, but at the same time, I'd like it to be consensual and avoid any really extreme kinks (scat, blood, urine, you get the idea). If this sounds like something you would be into, reply or shoot me a PM and let's see if we can work something out.

Harmony

Well I like your idea for a plot so if your still looking pm me and let me know if you like.
My ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=34150