Equality Denied; seeking players both genders, gay or straight [MUL]

Started by shadowspale, September 09, 2009, 05:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowspale

Hi, I am Shadowspale. I had an idea for a game and thought others might find it interesting as well.

After warfare rocked earth to its very core, killing millions upon millions; the female half of the world’s population rose up and over threw their male counterparts and seized control of the governments. Knowing there would be attempts to take back control, they developed a control chip that when implanted at the base of the brain prevented a male from harming in any way, a female implanted with a control chip. All she had to do was press a control chip whose location was known only to her and the male would be stricken immobile with pain until she released him.

It has been 20 years since then; males now have fewer rights than even animals. High walls protect the areas where females congregate and only a few males are allowed inside as toys. Outside the cities, life has reverted to almost a medieval state with few modern luxuries. Most have accepted this and raid other groups of men freely, taking what they want if they can. Any male lacking the strength to protect himself soon finds he has become the “wife” to another male rather he wants too or not. Not all have accepted this however; there are pockets of resistance willing to risk their lives to return things to an equal state. The males are not alone in this, there are a few females that disagree with the new region and help as they can; knowing if they are caught they will publicly executed as a traitor to the state. The men face being castrated and forced into slave labor.     

We are seeking females to play Mistresses and those secretly working for the resistance.

We are seeking all males to play pets and members of the resistance.

At least one gay male is being sought but all are welcomed.

The game is just starting

NinaN

This is a VERY intriguing idea!  I'm definitely interested.

A note or two:  Men will be needed for other purposes than as toys, breeding for example.

The control chip is nice, but I rather like the idea adopted in the "Godric's Academy" story.  There, they use a voice activated collar that tightens to the point of choking when activated.  If not deactivated it will cause eventual death.  This could also be used as a form of execution.

I'm not positive that I can handle more writing load at the moment, but please put me down as interested.  and I will gladly contribute as I can to planning or refining if so desired.

shadowspale

The ones taken by the women are used as pets but as breeders as well. I when with the chip as its no where as easy to remove with the limited resources the men are allowed.

Thanks for the interest and I hope to see you in game

Adding to this about the males in "captivity" they are used as labor as well.

TheVillain

Not sure about actually tipping in my hat per se but ideas to spring up from such settings.

Like what kind of resistance cells would spring up.

The Harlequins

Inspired by the pre-war book "'Repent, Harlequin!' Said the Ticktockman" by Harlon Ellison, the Harlequins fight the tyranny of the state- in all of it's forms- with a whimsical absurdist style that defies sanity, let alone reason.

Based mostly in the cities the Harlequins are famous for the 'Jelly Bean Incident' of Delta City in which roughly 60 metric tons of jelly beans were dumped onto the homes of various government officials. Also known for the 'Have A Nice Day' virus in the worldGov's computer system which seemed to have done nothing but add 'Have A Nice Day' to the bottom of every e-mail on the planet. Including top-secret classified documents. And they are known for 'The Kiss At Dawn', in which the daily propaganda video of February 14th of this year was replaced with a simple video of a man and a woman kissing each other as equals.

Dedicated to gender equality and liberation from tyranny even as an abstract concept through comedy, the Harlequins themselves mostly remain a mystery. No captured member has ever displayed an IQ below genius level, and there does seem to be an overall pattern to their bizarre acts of terrorism. It's like they want to show the world how ridiculous tyranny is by making the government into a laughingstock, but it could be something more sinister.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Leodran

Hmm, this sounds intriguing, and definitely a switch in roles from what I'm used to.  I'm in for sure, either as a male inside the city or as a resistance member.  I should be able to be on consistently now that my schedule has settled.

Dizzi

I'd love to join this.  I've been looking for a good sub rtole for a long time and this seems like it could be fuuuunnn.  I'd be glad being a prisoner (maybe a captured resistancemen)

shadowspale

Need more people before we can start, I play submissive males and while I am willing to try my hand at a dom female, I couldn't play more than one.

TheVillain

You're going to need more then that with as much promise this world could provide.

I can easily see joint entries for example, picture two characters that by day appear to be a government offical and her male pet- but in private they are actually lovers that see each others as equals working against the state from the inside.

(And I usually play Dom males so I'm not sure I'd fit. Just saying I like the creativity here.)
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

shadowspale

Let me explain a bit more on how I see this game or at least the genders. Not all males are unhappy with being a pet and not all females are going to want to be in a dominate role. I can easy see a female in power liking the fact that because females run everything, there is less violence so doesn't go against the government but at the same time she prefers a bedmate whom is equal to her or who will dominate her.

I see no reason why those who want to play either a dom or sub of either gender can't play here as long as they realize that they might have to wear two faces depending on what they are playing.

I was planning on making a female doctor who aids the men by slipping them supplies. She would have to pretend to play a dom in public in private she prefers a more equal setting.

I hope I am being clear on this.

Kate

I would like to play a ruthless domme - happy order the doctors around to do strange things to the males as examples - likely may get very weird - if my character makes extreme requests and walks away assuming her orders will be followed, my character could be one of a few tipping points that makes
shadowpales character choose her secret ambition to help the males out.

NinaN

Also, wouldn't there be an occasional male who 'slipped through the cracks' and was never implanted?  Such a male, likely an organizer of the resistance, would be a potential role for someone who plays dominant males.  And, if he ever captured a female who thought that her implant would give her safety...

And I wouldn't necessarily rush into starting the game just because there are enough people.  A game of this scope needs some planning imo. 

I think there should be some background:

What is the world like?

Who are the leaders?

Who are the saboteurs?

What is possible and impossible, and why?  For example, can a male, even an implanted one kill a female using a ranged weapon?

There are lots of things that need to be settled (imo) before starting a game like this.

shadowspale

<To NinaN> I knew I was forgetting something! Most of the resistance is composed of those who aren't. thanks for bringing it up and reminding me.

<To Kate> Nice! I really like the idea. It could be the fact that my char is seeing stuff happen she doesn't think is ethical for a doctor to be doing and starts to have doubts about the treatment the males are getting.

Now if we could get a few more females and guys for the male side, we could get started. I am sorry but even though my little guy is part of the resistance, he is sub and can't do it all himself.

Kate

I am happy to be a character that isnt really liked - initially my character's vision was one all agreed with then I got carried away with power and became a control freak thinking myself a goddess who could do what she wished - it could be we have a few doctors where medical technology is still fine in some laboratories - and I am trying to make the most of it before they break down.

An easy way for some of the men to slip through the cracks is ... perhaps some versions of the chip were faulty - or if exposed to some strange diet - say one high in iodine or whatever they stop working - many who have chips that are faulty may not even know it.

shadowspale

<To NinaN> Sorry I didn't answer all your questions the first go around. My brower was being a pain and only showed the top portion for some reason.

The world isn't in ruins completely. There remains quite a bit of old technology and a few new things like the chips. Inside the cities life hasn't changed that much as far as jobs, merchandising and such. The major changes stem from the fact that all the jobs normally held by men are now held by females. Men still work there but they are all collared with a tag stating to whom they belong. They do all the heavy work and their pay goes to their owner.

Outside the city is much harsher. There are only a few places with any type of indoor plumping, food and what not has to be hunting or grown or hand made if it can't be scavaged.

It is possible to take someone out long distance if you can get past the 30 foot wall that has been built with slave labor around each of the cities. Only the most unruly or troublesome males are killed. Those convicted of a crime are castrated, collared and pressed into slavery.

The people seeking to overthrow all this can be just about anyone, Only the president(s) and top politicians would never want things to changes.

I hope that answered you questions; if not I am willing to clarify further.

Kate

do u want our pictures for our characters to have the same feel - like all comic or all photos - or all from one particular artist perhaps ?

shadowspale

<To Kate> What I was thinking was that some men just got missed in the round up for whatever reason. Maybe they were out hunting in an remote area or whatever.

After talking to you, I realize that it is likely that not all females rose up so it is possible that a few reside outside the cities.

I would think that instead of waiting for things to break down, your char would be waiting for them to be repaired or built. Maybe she is wanting to research the differences between male and female brains to learn what exactly triggers the different behaviors so the undesired traits could be genetically removed?

shadowspale

its your character. Use whatever image you like. I don't care for someone telling me my character has to fit a mold so I am not about to do that to someone else.

Kate

I have a lot of "eeky" medical related ideas (may move it to NC Exotic though, also what she wants to see happen and what actually does is two different things)

I would adore to be one of a few that has semi-command of a township perhaps a hamlet of a few thousand people - if you want a hand thinking of a world or landscape for this im happy to help :)

shadowspale

That would be great. I am used to playing on yahoo which allows me to have every there. I am not sure how to do that here. Like listing what laws that could get a male enslaved or executed.

NinaN

The "Laws Of The Land" could be posted in an early post of the main game thread as a proclamation, or they could go into an OOC thread that will be used in conjunction with the game.

The OOC thread might be better as it would allow for discussion of the laws before a final version is arrived at.

NinaN

Okay, so I assume this story must be set quite some time after the takeover takes place?  Else, such things as indoor plumbing would not be such a rarity as you mention, also, it probably needs to be far enough after the takeover that guns, or at least ammunition, are in very short supply.  Is that right?

Will the story take place in a large city along with the surrounding area?  A smaller town or hamlet?

What is the scope of the takeover?  Is it worldwide?  Is there a one-world gov't? 

Leodran

Just keeps sounding more interesting.

I'd probably be a male within one of the cities.  I'd be happy to start out working with you Kate if you're interested.  Maybe someone who has ties to the resistance, and thus comes to her attention.  I'm sure I'd be up for most if not all of your ideas, and it could provide a bit of a boiling point with any resistance movements.

shadowspale

Its world wide but I thought it would be easier to manage if we stuck to the states and confined it to two or three places.

The most really large cities like New York, were heavily damaged during the war so it was my thoughts that usable items were removed from those and taken to smaller towns and placed under guard.

It seems logical to me that some men have been broken to the point that going against the females isn't something they would think of doing so would be trusted to serve as law enforcement or guards. These guys would be in a prime position to learn of the resistance as those working for it are far more likely to approach them than a female.

I see this all taking place place no less than 20 years after the war. everyone would have needed time to adjust, the government be revised and in the case of the males, resentment to build to the boiling point.

Mr Self Destruct

I'm interested in joining as well, if some ruthless dominatrix wants a male slave to play with.  I'd probably skew more towards the pet that likes being a pet.  That sounds like fun ;)

shadowspale

XD  Okay. we now have four submissive males; one gay. One not so submissive male. A more dom female; one not so much. We need more of everything. Any suggestions on how to lure them in?