News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 09, 2012, 01:51:04 AM
Hina blushed and hugged Evie back. "Oh, Evie, I'm so glad to see you... I thought I would never see you again..."

She smiled and released Hina, "Never think so negatively. Good things happen to good people, and you are a good person." Her gaze turned to Naoko and she went to him, leaning against him when she got close enough. "I am glad you are both alright."

Gavlois

Naoko took Evie into his arms, saying, "Hey come on now. Don't go needlessly worrying about us. You know I'd never let anything happen to Hina or myself." He broke from the embrace and gazed at her. "However, thank you for worrying."
O/O

Queen Elsa

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 01:55:27 AM
She smiled and released Hina, "Never think so negatively. Good things happen to good people, and you are a good person." Her gaze turned to Naoko and she went to him, leaning against him when she got close enough. "I am glad you are both alright."

Hina smiled at Evie. "And... It looks like I'm staying with you and Naoko at his house permanently."

LynxKitten

Evangeline smiled and nodded to Naoko before turning to Hina, "We will be like sisters!"

Queen Elsa

Hina blushes and nods. "I would like that very much! I've never had a sister before!"

Gavlois

Naoko smiled and replied, "Yes I will convince father to use his influence to pull some strings and gain guardianship, then after that you may stay wherever you want." He gave a laugh before adding, "Make sure to stay out of trouble though won't you?"
O/O

LynxKitten

Evie giggles and bounces happily, "Neither have I, I have a brother back in Romania, though." She looked up to Naoko and grinned at his comment.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 09, 2012, 02:04:42 AM
Naoko smiled and replied, "Yes I will convince father to use his influence to pull some strings and gain guardianship, then after that you may stay wherever you want." He gave a laugh before adding, "Make sure to stay out of trouble though won't you?"

I smile back at him. "Of course. I don't know what I'm going to do though... I've never done anything other than chess, and I can't make a career out of that..."

Quote from: LynxKitten on July 09, 2012, 02:05:21 AM
Evie giggles and bounces happily, "Neither have I, I have a brother back in Romania, though." She looked up to Naoko and grinned at his comment.

Hina giggled loudly. "You're adorable!"

Gavlois

"I can't imagine what might happen with you two staying at my place." Naoko shakes his head and smiles. "Like I said earlier, you should go and talk with Mr. Van Droon at the end of classes today to explain your situation... among other things."

His stomach suddenly gave off a large growl, drawing attention to how he hadn't eaten anything since dinner last night.
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina nods. "I will. Now let's go get lunch." She smiles.

Gavlois

(want to keep going with school day or skip to end of class?)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Well, is somebody going to take over Rad's part for now?)

Gavlois

(I dont know how to play a Sieg lol)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Lol. Just base it off of what you've seen so far. Tweak it as you see necessary.)

Gavlois

(so we fast forward to when Hina talks to Sieg? (Why are we not using the OOC thread lol))
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Cuz we're lazy. Lol. Yeah, sure.)

Gavlois

After putting his things into his locker, Siegfried headed outside to the main entrance, which was where he waited for Hina every day. He walked rather fast today, as he heard something about police officers and an incident with Hina and Naoko. He would have rushed there immediately, but boxing club had practice that morning, and he was not aware of it until afterwards.
O/O

Gavlois

(obviously I wont be a perfect replica of the character. I know nothing more than the character profile that Rad put up and the stuff I read. Hell, I might be way off track)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(So far, so good. :) ) Hina was already waiting for Siegfried when he arrived. She saw him approaching, and a look of dread appeared on her face. 'There he is..'

Gavlois

Seeing Hina, he quickened his pace, almost to a run. Coming up to her, he saw a troubled look on her face. He tried to lighten the mood first. "Hey there. What? You aren't happy to see me?" giving a little smile all the while.
O/O

Queen Elsa

She smiled a small smile. "Sig... We need to talk..."

Gavlois

He dropped his smile right away. "Yeah... So what was that earlier commotion with the cops?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

"Oh... That... Sig, there's... something I haven't told you... There's something I haven't told anyone..." Hina lifted her shirt, just enough to show her ribs, which were horribly bruised.

Gavlois

"What do you m-" Sieg's quickly turned horrified seeing her injuries. Rushing over to Hina, he knelt down to take a closer look. "Damn. Did those damned cops do this to you? How could they?"
O/O

Queen Elsa

Hina shakes her head. "No Sig... It wasn't the cops... It was my father..."