Seeking Partners (fantasy, sci-fi, and much more)

Started by AnnSpark, July 27, 2021, 09:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnSpark

Hello one and all!
I've decided to be brave and venture out into this forum to place my first post to see if I can find any partners for some good ol' roleplays.

A little introduction to me:

- I can write 1 - 5+ paragraphs. Depends on what I'm given to work with. I typically tend to mirror my partners length once we get going
- I prefer to play the more submissive character (doesn't mean they can't be headstrong or give the other character a run for their money lol)
- Prefereed pairings are mxf and mxm (if mxf, I prefer playing the female)
- Posting will be anywhere from several times a day, to a few times during the week depending how busy I get.

Now then, onto a few pairings and themes I'm interested in!

vampire x human
werewolf x human/vampire
beast x human/elf/other
orc x human
arranged marriage
enemies into lovers
monster hunter x monster

A few general plot ideas I have
If you don't like the pairing, it can be swapped in any of them (mxf to mxm or vice-versa)

1. Cop x Criminal
Two kids grew up together the best of friends. That was, until they turned 13 years old. A tragedy struck. Girl's parents were killed in a car accident, leaving her an orphan. She immediately got sent away to a new foster family and the two lost touch.
Now, many years later, the boy grew up to become a cop and did his best to always do the right thing. Meanwhile, the girl grew up in a really rough environment and turned to a life of crime to survive. One day, she steals something very valuable and needs to go into hiding. To do so, she travels back to her home town to lay low. While there, she runs into the boy again who's now all grown up. Once they realize who the other is, they immediately hit it off and start catching up, though both leaving out their professions initially.

The guy invites her to stay at his place while she's in town since she has nowhere else to go and so the two of them can continue to catch up. It doesn't take long for old feelings to spark once more and the two begin to fall for one another. Girl learns of the guys profession and while leary of it, figures this is the most safe spot for her to be. After all, no one would suspect she'd be with a cop. So she stays. However, a month or two into this, the guy finds the stolen object in the Girls belongings. Not wanting to believe the worst, but also needing to know the truth, he confronts her. With the truth now out there, the two have to decide what to do next.

2. Escape the Lab
Scientists have discovered how to create monsters as well as human hybrids. They begin to go mad with this new knowledge and start to work towards creating the ultimate war beast. However, all their splicing doesn't seem to work the way they want it to. So they turn to breeding their creations in the hopes of the offspring being what they desire.

The male they hope to father this potential war beast is the strongest/most dangerous hybrid they've created. He was once a normal man, but now turned into something else and has lost all humanity (or so they believe). The male is so unpredictable that they must keep him contained at all times or else risk massive damage to their facilities and him getting loose. They try to present him with all types of female and male hybrids that are able to be impregnated. Each one killed by the beast they created.

Then one day, the scientists decide to use the female (or male) that has the main characteristic they'd like passed onto the offspring; obedience. She aces all their tests and while they don't want her killed, feel they have no other choice as all their options are shrinking. And surprisingly, the beast doesn't kill her immediately like he had so many others. The two slowly start to form a bond. The scientists, amazed at this, begin doing tests to see if they can drive the male to attack her, but instead, he becomes more protective. So they begin to use her as leverage to get the beast to do things for them. And then it happens. The female is pregnant. Now the two don't want the child to be exposed to the same horrors they have been through and begin plotting an escape.

3. New Pets
Inspired from something I read several years ago.
Always seeking new thrills in the sexual area, humans have created neko's and anthros. These beings are adopted like animals but can have tasks such as bodyguards, sexual toys, trackers, or be a regular household pet. Feeling lonely, a guy decides to get himself one for some company, initially not thinking of the sexual part, only wanting the companionship but being more self sufficient than a regular pet. But when he picks up a young female, he finds himself drawn to her more than he realized he would. Not only that, but she seems different than the others. More human and aware of things. They begin to form a unique bond. And then she goes into heat and things in their "relationship" quickly change to also include many moments of passion and sexual exploration that isn't always contained within the house.

4. Welcome to the Pack (werewolf)
While out for a walk in the woods, a girl gets a strange sensation from time to time that she's being watched. Not only that, but she catches the whiff of an odd yet delightful smell at times which is having an affect on her unknowingly. Hiding amongst the trees is a large and powerful wolf. He's the alpha (or son of the alpha) and is in search of his mate as mating season has begun for all the eligible wolves. And the alpha had stumbled upon this girl and chose her.

Oblivious to the wolf, the girl continued her hike but felt herself getting rathe turned on for no apparent reason. The alpha's mating pheromones' were getting to her. Thinking that she was alone, she paused for a moment to rub herself, wanting to ease the growing horniness. During that moment is when the wolf emerges. Despite being scared initially, things quickly turn into the alpha claiming his new mate. They spend a good amount of time together before the alpha explains things to her of his pack and starts to take her home with him.

when arriving home, many are not pleased. The alpha was to mate with another alpha's daughter to keep the alpha bloodlines going. Humans were looked down upon in general, but to rule over them at the alphas side was unheard of and unwelcomed.

5. Arranged Marriage
Orcs and humans have been colliding for decades to the point both sides have suffered heavy losses and cannot afford to continue this war. To settle on lasting peace, they arrange a marriage between the king's daughter and the orc ruler's son. The day of the marriage is the first time the two meet. They go through with the marriage before the girl is then taken along back to the orc home where they perform the orc way of marriage. With this, the two must learn to live together and for them to accept the other despite the age old hatred they'd both been raised with for the other.

After many weeks, the two finally begin to grow fond of one another and even start to fall in love, realizing the other isn't as bad as they were led to believe. But just as things have entered a new age of peace, a secret is revealed. The girl is not the king's daughter at all. Not willing to let his true daughter marry a "beast", the king had her tucked away while using a village girl look-a-like to play the part instead.

More plots and ideas will be added later as I think of them. if these don't interest you but you'd still like to rp together, just shoot me a message and we can come up with something together :)