Seeking male character for a younger male/older female storyline. All welcome!

Started by Blinkin, September 17, 2020, 05:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer
The gender of the player and that of the character bears no relation to the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you're a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to wear a sheep-skin suit to dinner; If you are willing to invest, engage and commit to the creation process and develop a story that we would both enjoy writing, then I'm thrilled to talk about it with you.

I don't have much of a plot, or even a story concept at the moment; all I really have is a desire to play an older woman against a younger man, and a desire to work with my partner to develop something that both of us would enjoy writing.

MC's age would be someplace between 40 and 50 years old with all of the typical flaws that women of that age range tends to have. That is not to say that she wouldn't be attractive, beautiful even, but MC will not be a 40 year old woman with the tight body of a 20 year old; Nor will she  be an aging super-model or fitness nut obsessed with staying in a size 2 outfit. I really want to sink my teeth into a role of a confident, attractive woman who has earned those laugh lines and softening curves... in a word, genuine. A gracefully maturing woman with an itch that only a young stud could scratch.

Pairings could include (but not limited to) some of the following:
*A boss/Employee involved in an office affair or romance,
*A Teacher/Student engaged in a forbidden relationship after school,
*A MILF/Young Stud for a sensual encounter after the lawn is mowed,
*A Mother/Son/Nephew unable to resist the surging passion of a taboo relationship,
*a Mother/Son (or daughter's) friend meeting behind their backs to feed the flames of their growing passions,
*A Doctor/Patient getting together for a romp in her marital bed,
*A Doctor/Intern having an affair between appointments,
*A Doctor/Younger Doctor discovering something special that a spouse can't provide,
*A Theropist / Client using an unusual treatment that's getting out of hand,
*An Attorney/Client with an understanding on paying for services of a number of subjectss,
*an Attorney /paralegal (or clerk, ect)taking advantage of those late nights and meetings out of town,
*A Magistrate/Attorney (or public Defender) giving into their carnal needs or favors in a bad case,
*A Coach/jock getting a little too close after practice,
*An Aunt/Nephew sharing a special kind of love between the sheets,
*Neighbor/neighbor making them welcome to the neighborhood,
and many more; Anything that could involve an older woman and a younger man (Preferred to be under 21) finding themselves in a relationship together. The only pairings that I will not consider would be step parent/step child.

Essensially, I want to play the older woman becoming involved with YC and developing an improper relationship that may mainly be for sex in the beginning and deepening as the story progresses. Getting caught could be bad for our heroine, but she's past the point of caring by the time that it matters. The direction, an intensity from light and vanilla to extreme and kinky; the type of relationship is up for discussion, as well as any idea that you may have to offer. Everyone's welcome, so drop me a PM.

Please do not respond in this thread, but do  Drop me a PM if you are interested!

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.