A horizon zero dawn themed roleplay

Started by playfullchick76, July 12, 2020, 10:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is something that ive been thinking about for a while, so,here goes.

Right before everything went bad for humanity, a privately funded ark was set up to preserve corporate secrets and technology. It was big enough that it would need protection, with thirty soldiers selected to protect it. They were kept in suspended animation, with weapons ready to defend it from any of Faro corporations creations. As time passed, parts of the ark caved in, soldiers died in their cryotubes, until only one remained.

I would remain in my cryotube, safe, with no way to get out as the systems were mostly down, with nothing to wake me up.

I was hoping that someone would be willing to play as Aloy, who finds a way in, and wakes me up, with me agreeing to help her, and as I wouldnt see her as an outcast, the only one who would talk to her.

Alternatively, i could wake up later on on my own, to be in a position to help out Aloy on her mission to the Forbidden west.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know and lets play it out.

playfullchick76

I'm offering this one again, hoping, or for something along a similar but not an exact theme.

playfullchick76

Greetings. This particular one has been quiet for a while, so I'm offering it again.

playfullchick76

This is one I've been thinking about lately, so, I'm offering it again, hoping against hope.