Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sybl

Your sweater? I'm the one wearing it, you get out!

Laz

Stop staring at me, you always stare. I'm leaving!

Sybl

your pet bug is always on your face.. so gross, I am leaving

Laz

You always make fun of my pet bug, he has feeling to you know! good riddance!

Sybl

You show more affection to that squishable bug, than me. I am out of here!

Mordred

You are just too damn pretty. How can I bite you? If I can't bite you, how can I stay? So.. by the time you are done reading this, I shall be gone. Gone and buried. I have to wait 50 or so years until I know it's safe to pop back outta the ground. Goodbye, gorgeous!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

You keep taking my wins. There mine all mine. I'm willing to share anything else with you, but a girl has to keep something to herself.

Mordred

Abandoned? You were but then I found you.. yet still, you keep watching out that window. I can't handle that anymore.. and don't even get me started about the wins! Fine.. keep the win.. well, until the next time. I'm outta here. Goodbye, cutie pie!
*See Pillory*

Linwood Badr

Why haven't you bitten me yet? It's over!

Belle33

You've caused a lot of water damage, mister! We are through!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Linwood Badr

I don't get why you never want to try it in the shower. It's through, I'm going to go find a mermaid!

Belle33

My skin's getting all water wrinkled - enough already!  Goodbye!

Mordred

I really can't think of a reason.. but I just know.. it has to end. Yeah, I'll probably be back.. I always come back.. that's me.. More.. always More..
But for now.. we're through!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

you know I wouldn't look out the window if you played with me more. Dolly's are meant to be played with, and with you I feel like I've lost my purpose. Sorry this has to end.

Belle33

Until you explain exactly what you did to Ken and where I might find his other parts, I'm afraid it's over.

Alucarddalv

I am sorry but you just don't seem to have enough imagination for this to work. I am leaving.
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Sybl

I imagined you leaving, didn't I? now go

Mordred

When your imaginations started putting me in strange places.. it was cool! But.. the desert? In daylight? What the hell? That was just plain cruel.. yes, funny seeing me as a crispy fry, yes? I can't take it.. ok, just one more bite.. but then I'm outta here.
*See Pillory*

Alucarddalv

Trying to stake me while I was in the coffin was the last straw this friendship is over....

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Belle33

You suck... anyone it seems.  Give me my keys back!

Mordred

You never warm my box anymore.. and no.. putting in a hot iron does NOT count. I still have nightmares about that. I'm going.. and I'm taking that yellow blankie. :P
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I can't take the smelly cigar smoke any longer and you refuse to roleplay Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinski with me, I want you OUT! 

Alucarddalv

I can't take it anymore you keep trying to take e out in the bright noon sun...I love the ride cowgirl but this is a nightmare....(like the horse)

Does not sparkle.....

Sybl

whine whine whine, can't you ever just talk? it's over.

Belle33

You simply refuse to indulge my need to whine.  And I really, really need to sometimes, and why won't you let me anymore.  Just go already!