What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

adroitgrayman

Stupid, that's so damn intoxicating and I am really loving it, that's perfectly my style.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

Just look at her, she's trying so hard not to crumble.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

My god, why is he taking so much time to make his moves!

Harley Quinn

The more I toy with her, the more she becomes putty in my hands.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Isn't he taking too much of his time in getting back to me!

Harley Quinn

I wonder how long it will be before she loses composure?
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

I bet I could talk her into almost anything, at this point.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Maybe that almost anything should be simply anything.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

I think he does understand the right interpretation of that anything

Harley Quinn

I'm sure there's a part of her that fears me understanding it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Is he interpreting me in the way as I am interpreting him!

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adammair

If I keep standing around seductively like this long enough, I'll eventually get Adammair's attention.

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Adammair

Maybe I can persuade him to put down his weapons and use his bare hands...on me!

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Adammair