Age Of Chaos (Massive RP)

Started by Aedent, July 21, 2010, 06:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aedent

Storyline: The world has be rebuild after the disaster of the worlds first all out nuclear warfare. Eighty-five percent of the human population had been annihilated. But still human had strive to survive and greater more advance technologies and advance bioengineering. Centuries after the war  the world was divided in to three Powers does who technologies had advance differently. But war continues to break out for control of the world it self. So the leader of the three power Gather together once every six year to create a tournament in which the winning power will gain control of the world for the Next Six years and so the Olympian tournament was created.

Time:Futuristic times; two year before the next Olympian tournament.

Current Controlling power: White Lotus

Names of all Powers: White Lotus, Crimson Knights,  Chronos

Note: Character "MUST" Apply before posting here. If you wish to post you must fill this application, does who no not like to role play battle should not apply in this. I simply wish to note that I would like people who can multi-para to enter this storyline.

Also, Once you are accepted you may have OOC conversation and ask me any questions you wish;

Full Name:

Weapon(s):

Weapon(s) Description:
Equipment:
Hobbies:
Height:
Weight:
RP Genre:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Skin color:
Profession:
Clan:
(OP)Kekkai Genkai/Blood line trait:
Body Type:
Weapon Type:
(OP)Strongest Techniques:
Summons:
Elements:
(Must Answer)Desire Rank:

(OP) Brief over view of past of your character:

(OP)Background/Abilities:

Style of RP Para/Multi T1 RP, etc:

[[grade from F- (being the worst) to S+ ("being the best")]]
(F-, F, F+, D-, D, D+, C-, C, C+, B-, B, B+, A-, A, A+, S-, S, S+)

Hand-To-Hand Combat:
Long Range Combat:
Elemental Combat:
Elemental Resistance:
Sword Combat:
Gun Combat:
Halberd Combat:
Bow Combat:
Physical Strength:
Speed:
Stamina/Endurance:
Defense (Resistance):
Intelligence:
Energy Pool:
Energy Control:
Elemental Control:
Strategic Maneuvering:
Mental Stability:
Techniques:

Battle Profession:

(OP)Physical Description (Word or picture):

Url:

Length of Average Posts:

How active are going to be active?
1-10

A link to a fight or an opener optional but may effect weather or not you get your rank a fight will be better
I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

Aedent

White Lotus Ranks

Kami(Great Spirit/Leader)
Vanguards:
I

II

III

High Priest:

Holy Warriors

I.

II.

II.

IV.

V.

Crimson Knight Ranks

King(Leader):

Queen:

Prince:

Generals

<name> The Crimson Memory

<name> The Crimson Lust

<name> The Crimson Rain

<name> The Crimson Sorrow

<name> The Crimson Redemption

Chronos Ranks

Chronos(Leader)

<name>  'Zeus '

<name>  'Apollo '

<name>  'Athena '

<name>  ' Hercules'

<name>  'Hades '

Other then these high rank characters, everyone else may just chose a Power to enter and your own title and name. Again does interested fill the application in a PM and then post your questions here

I am nothing but your and yet I do nothing but manipulate. Will you be the one to change the table and force me to play my own distasteful games?

Aedent

Please address all questions here, so that people that may-have the same question can find the answer with out too much trouble X3

Also I would like to point out that I wish to classified this as Amateur because I would like not only skill Role-players but also does new to it so join. After all we were all once beginners ourselves

Ironwolf85

hmmm... your english is a bit off.
are you from somwhere else?
either way I might be inclined to take a look. maybe do a bit more work on the background, but I might have a character sometime tomorrow
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Ravyn

I'm interested in this but I'd like to see a sample character or something of the sorts before applying.
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna