The Cuckold and his Whore Wife

Started by Jester, June 04, 2008, 05:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for someone to play the Whore wife in this story about a disfunctional couple.

I would like to play the Cuckold husband and also the other men that his wife cheats on him with. I would like to play a series of scenes where the husband is forced to watch and sometimes get involved.

I would like to try and do a number of scenes of her cheating on him. She must be very highly sexed and quite happy to humiliate her husband. Scenes could be as followed.

1. We have only been together and I catch her fucking my brother, flat mate, or Dad.
2. How many cocks can she get on our wedding day (perjaps with her maid of honour?)?
3. A long day at work and I come home to find she hasa cock in her arse! And her pussy and her mouth! She makes me watch.
4. A big black man is in my bedroom and my wife....and soon in me.
5. Pregnant but still horny....

All ideas can be changed. PM me to discuss.

Jester

If no one is keen on this perhaps we could modify it?

Sabetha

Well...I'm not really interested in playing a cheater, but if you wanted to play an exploring couple that together brings others into the bedroom, I'm open to that.  It could even involve humiliating/adding in the hubby.

Or, if you're keen on the best friend/brother/father angle, I guess I could be a seduced wife.

I just don't feel comfortable playing someone who goes looking to cheat...

Jester

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

LIAR

Gentleman

Great idea. Let me know if the idea can be modified to accomodate one more couple.
Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names