Toying with an old idea and giving it a new twist (anime/bbsw)

Started by Hunter, August 21, 2007, 04:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

I was recently looking through some of the heavy archives and ran across a game (Dark Side of the Senshi) that I was in a long time ago.  That particular game died mostly because the game creator disappeared but....

The idea that I had was that ....  (Sailor Moonish warning....)

The game will have two sides: good girls and bad boys.  The senshi are the "good girls" and the knights (male version of senshi) are the "bad boys".  For whatever reason, the knights have been born corrupted (i.e. "evil") and when "awakened" (lots of quotes and parentesis here) will act on dark impulses...like to destroy things...break stuff...kill people...try to take over the world...etc

Each senshi will have a knight that it is her inescapable destiny to be with.  The two will be drawn irresistably together by fate, desire, or just simple GM fiat.  The two have to decide whether or not to be purified (good) or corrupted (evil) TOGETHER because their destinies are intertwined.

Once the characters have once and for all decided which side they'll be on, there can be a battle for control of the planet.  Because I expect there to be combat, I wanted to use BBSW rules to resolve it.  But not the sex part, I expect lots of wild sex.   ;)

I'm thinking that this'll go in the bondage section (it's all more or less consentual, after all). 
This tickle anyone's fancy or anyone want to get involved?  Or am I just out on a limb here by myself?

GinjiAsgard

It sounds interesting. but with my in joining games, i don't know.
A knight's valor is measured by his deeds.
Their honor is measured by their hearts.
Darkness will keep me hidden.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Hunter

Anyone else?   It'd need a few more people to be practical (even at two characters a person).

MadPanda

I remember that one...an unfortunate set of circumstances, all told (mostly due to mutual miscommunications).  I might be tempted back in...

But only if I get to play Hotaru-chan again  ;D
Voluptas ailuri fulgentis decretum est!
Omnis nimis, temperantia ob coenobitae.
(Jes, tiuj frazoj estas malĝustaj. Pandoj fakte ne komprenas la latinan!)

One on Ones Suggestion Box
Group Game Suggestion Box
Pandariffic Ons and Otherwise
In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

GinjiAsgard

Llianna

Hunter

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Hunter

Quote from: Muse on September 01, 2007, 06:29:55 AM
ooh... 

Um, anticipated posting rate? 

About the same as your partner, I'd expect.   ;)

King_Furby

reminds me a bit of the anime "mia otome" far from the first to use the idea though.

i think you gave it an interesting twist. if you find a partner post the game link, i would like to follow the story.

Hunter

Okay, so who wants to play who so I have an idea of what we're going to start with.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

Hunter

Let me rephrase that.   ;D  Who wants to play what character?

MadPanda

In Memory of Bishrook

LordAnubis

I'd be intrested in playing the Mars knight.  Seem to keep trying to play him, but I have a better idea of him now.

Sethite

Truly, madly, deeply...

GinjiAsgard

I'd be willing to prepare a Venus Knight..... In fact, I got an interesting idea already in mind.

Hunter

Hunter

And I'll be playing Pluto Knight.

So that gives us three knights and two senshi.  Any more takers?  Anyone wanna double up?  The game needs more characters than this....

GinjiAsgard

MadPanda

Potential title, here...Hunter-approved.

Sailor Moon: Dark Rebirth

In Memory of Bishrook

Hunter

Okay, we've got a name (I think).  Hopefully, we can get a few more senshi then we can attempt to get something rolling.

Sethite

Maybe we could start and some other players may join during the game?
Truly, madly, deeply...