birth of power armor (interest check)

Started by zenpai, April 18, 2015, 11:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenpai

the rough outline

Plot: an alien artifact has suddenly increased the technological advancement of mankind. In to space and beyond. The united world government (UWG) was formed as earths one controlling entity. As the earth population grew the UWG sent out space colones. For year the colones thrived until the brutes came. The brutes call themselves brutes as it is the closes earth word to describe there race. The brutes are a warrior race who prefer to use hand to hand weapons.  The brutes have an electromagnetic pulse like device that can knocks out all non piloted machines. The UWG found out about a group of student  working of an armor capable of being used to fight the brutes.

Settings:  start a the University of future technologies (a college in space  it about a 1/3 the size of the moon), the front lines of the war with the brutes.

Roles: Everyone on the team has a degree in some form of robotics or technology   

Rules: this power about power armor, not mechs. be creative, there are alot of things that can be used as weapons that are not weapons.   
The story is indifferent to sexuality.
The students have almost no combat experiences. At best they play paint ball or a few first person shooter games.
god modding “Will” result in an epic fail.

---
Other info:
Apps

Name : (your students name)
subject expertise: (the area of technology there the best at )
history: (what make them who they are )

Prototype :(your armors name and what its used for. Non combat uses)
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."