Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Darkling

i am confused, who has the win? *looks down and sees the win in her paw* nevermind i do  ;D

Beguile's Mistress

*rolls a ball of yarn across the floor, distracts the kitten and takes the win*

Little Darkling

*toys with her yarn* is suddenly distracted by Maro's snoring and remembers the win, gives chase after Mistress

Magma1519

Vows to never surrender until win I mine
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Lucinda

*warps in, blue magical fire blinding everyone as she snatches the win,  blowing a kiss as she warps out again*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Slywyn

*used mad cat skills to snatch the win from her hands*
What Makes A Shark Tick ( o/o's )

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Lucinda

*hisses in annoyance, twisting and casting a whip of magic back through portal, snatching the win through as it snaps shut*
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Chevalier des Poissons

-Enters the thread flying, swooping and taking the win-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Aiden

-Enters with a large carrying case, propping it open and assembling his "angel slayer"-
My win!

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Aiden and smirks- Golden Cloth of Pisces, protect me!

A & A

Aiden

Pft...cloth.
-Shoulders the massive launcher and locks onto target-

Chevalier des Poissons

-calls the golden cloth of Pisces and puts on his body, looking like this-

A & A

Aiden

Bah! Golden cloth! Golden Cloth!
-Trashes launcher and just runs away with the win-

(Saint Seiya, damn that is the last anime I thought I would encounter. )

Chevalier des Poissons

-swoops towards Aiden- Give me back that win before the Sagitarius Saint find out I stole his wings!

A & A

Aiden

-Turns around and grins.-
Pegasasu ryūseiken!

Chevalier des Poissons

-smirks and raises his cosmo energy, blocking the attacks with his hand- Your slow attacks won't take me that easily, Bronze Saint.

A & A

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Slywyn

*sits next to Maro and looks cheeky as the win is in his paws*

"True friendship is when you walk into their house and your WiFi automatically connects." - The Internet, Probably

I'm just the silliest, friendliest little shark that ever did. Sure, I have all these teeth but I don't bite... much.

Mistress Maro

-leans her head on the Spec's  shoulder.-
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Slywyn

*cuddles with Maro and wonders when they'll start fighting again*

Magma1519

sneaks behind spect stealing win and takes seat on other side of Maro
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Mistress Maro

-puts her arms around theirs and huggles them.- Nya. =3

Chris Rock

sesshomaruartist

-appears out of nowhere and grabs the win-

Mistress Maro

-notices the Mr.Fluffy and pounces on taking the Win.- Da Maro's!

Chris Rock

sesshomaruartist

*tickles Maro and steals the win*