Women’s Academy of Pokémon Training [F/F, NC] RECRUITING STUDENTS!

Started by Karma, September 18, 2013, 01:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Silk

Name: Mikiru
Home Region: Brilan
Position (if student, say which year): Freshmen year
Biography: Mikiru is a chipper down to earth girl who hides her insecurities behind a smile, back in her hometown of lilium, Mikiru was often picked on by the other girls due to her Zangoose being a boys pokemon, this resulted in Mikiru becoming even more feminine in her day to day life in a attempt to appease the other girls of the town, eventually her parents decided that it would be much better for her to enroll in the new all girls Academy to become a better trainer and a more rounded individual. In response to her parents explaination of Mikiru's situation it was decided that she would be given a Plusle and Minun as a positive reinforcement to which Mikiru responds well too.
Pokémon: Zangoose, Plusle, Minun
Prefrence: Up for anything including NC and poke-beastality

SSJ4Gojeta

Name: Kimberly Law

Position: Junior

Biography: Kimberly, who generally goes by Kim, is quiet but friendly girl who likes to let others speak before herself. She is generally quite relaxed and fun-loving, though can become completely serious in an instant when it comes to her passion - PokéMon and PokéMon battles. Despite her likeable nature once you get to know her, Kim's quietness around people often makes those who don't know her view her as stuck-up and arrogant - though in these instances she has always been able to rely upon her PokéMon for support and company. This has developed a deep bond between Kim and her PokéMon, and particularly between Kim and Eva, the Espeon given to her as an Eeve by her father on her 10th birthday, as was traditional in their family.

PokéMon: Espeon, Magnemite, Lapras

Appearance

Latooni Subota

Hrm, if we're having trouble getting professors, I can come up with one. I'm not the type of person to play multiple characters though, so I'd only be playing the professor. Do we even have ANY professors at all so far?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Chaosfox

I was actually planing on making a professor I just cant decide what Pokemon I want to use or if I want to make go with a certian type >.<

Latooni Subota

Alright, leave it up to me! Making a Professor now! :O

LET'S GO! INEPT PROFESSOR! WOO!

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Goofy or clumsy is fine, but Cynthia wouldn't hire any morons. :P They'll still obviously need to have some serious talent in some area. Speaking of which! Any professor players (you unicorns you) should choose an area of expertise! :D

Latooni Subota

Chaosfox

Quote from: Karma on September 19, 2013, 09:26:44 PM
Goofy or clumsy is fine, but Cynthia wouldn't hire any morons. :P They'll still obviously need to have some serious talent in some area. Speaking of which! Any professor players (you unicorns you) should choose an area of expertise! :D

Ok

Latooni Subota

How's this then? I aged Daisy up, tweaked a few things, and made her a minor empath. No big time N-level pokemon mind reading, just empathy and being a nice person. X3

Name: Daisy Weber
Home Region: Brilan
Position: Professor, Pokemon Care/Breeding?

Daisy
Daisy is a positively TEENSY and adorable young woman, standing at barely 5'0" no matter how much Miltank Milk she drank (much to her chagrin). She keeps her bright blue hair close cropped, and has wide expressive pink eyes and an infectious smile. Rather than wearing the traditional labcoats or pencil skirts other professors tend to wear, she wears clothing like she did back in her trainer days. A breeder's style bandana, an oversized hoodie, comfortable spats, and walking sneakers. All in all, she's a very laid-back girl.

Biography: Daisy Weber is a young woman from the Brilan region, who grew up on the far west coast in farming combine known for it's Miltank milk, and the production of good wool and cotton goods from Mareep and Cottonee. She was never a particularly bright girl, nor strong, nor fast, nor beautiful . . . in fact she really was average at best in most everything where she grew up. Her only real advantage in life was that her family was the people that actually owned and administrated the farm, giving her a bit more money to spend than the other kids her age.

It really wasn't until she went on her pokemon adventure that she truly began to shine. While she was naive, weak, and inexperienced, she had an unusual gift for connecting with pokemon of all species. She just seemed able to guess what pokemon were thinking or wanting, and thus was able to forge powerful bonds with those she caught, a clear psychic gift even if only a minor one. Her pokemon fought harder and longer for her, so even if they were weaker, they still earned her victory after victory in league-sanctioned matches. Successfully complete-ing the league challenge at 16 she took place in the annual world tournaments, managing to score herself a surprising two top-32 finishes, and one phenominal year a 5th place score!

In the end though, despite her trying, she was never able to quite reach the level of her idol Cynthia, no matter how hard she studied or tried in her off time. She ended up taking a lab assistant's position in-between tournaments and league events, focusing on the field of Pokemon Breeding. When word spread that Cynthia was returning to Brilan to establish the Women's Academy of Pokemon Training, Daisy was one of the first people to rush over and beg for a position, promising to do her utmost to guide the young ladies of the world in all their pokemon-related endeavors. What she lacked in formal education, she more than made up for in experience, allowing her to just barely snag herself a position.

Pokemon: Whimsicott, Miltank, Arcanine, Vespiquen, Reuniclus, Vaporeon

Chaosfox

Ok for some reseon I can thinking of any other areas of expertise could be that im tired but any advice would help >.<

Latooni Subota

Battling, Tag Battling, Pokemon Watching/Photography, Survival Training (Pretty damn important for a trainer!), so on and so forth.

It should be something you do actually know something about (as far as the pokemon world goes) since you'll be running classes and the like.

Latooni Subota

Does growing up on a pokemon farm + EMPATHY + completing the league challenge up to the tournament a few times + lab assistant qualify Daisy? >.>

But of course! Sorry, that was directed to helping chaosfox choose, or decide if he wanted to go ahead with a professor role. :)

Chaosfox

Quote from: Karma on September 19, 2013, 10:59:56 PM
But of course! Sorry, that was directed to helping chaosfox choose, or decide if he wanted to go ahead with a professor role. :)

Yes and it has somewhat dashed my hopes >.< 

Latooni Subota

I just want to make sure you'd be comfortable in it, since if you aren't you might want to leave the game. I want to keep everyone happy if I can. That said, I still need another professor! XD

Chaosfox

I said almost dashed not completely dashed But I guess I might as well bow out. Though I was really hoping to do this one when I saw it. Mostly because the one I had joined seems to have died before starting >.>

Chaosfox

Chaosfox