Some rp ideas

Started by Vannira, April 14, 2023, 08:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vannira

Here is a short list of rp ideas that I have while waiting for approval and beyond.

The Frostmoor Pack
High fantasy
A pack of werewolves living an, almost, viking sort of lifestyle in the cold reaches of a far off fantasy world. Their lives are harsh; the cold chill, the various outside threats (including vampires), and conflict from within. Will you be a part of the pack? An exiled wolf? A vampire? Or some other threat or ally? You can even choose to be the pack alpha.

The Sunstone
Supernatural; Lightly based off of shows like Vampire Diaries and True Blood
For thousands of years, vampires have lived in the darkness, never being able to feel the warmth of the sun on their skin, else they burn to ashes. However, there are five stones in existence that allows a vampire, if worn, to walk in the sun. Four of them have been found, and the vampires whom possess these stones are Lords over their regions. There is a race to find the last one. Its location? In a collage campus in Mississippi, in the possession of a collage Freshman named Odette. She thinks its just a family heirloom, she has no idea that she is in danger. However, vampires can not kill her and take it, she must willingly give it up.

I am always open to other plot ideas that surround high fantasy and supernatural.

Vannira

Howling Moon
Supernatural Romance
Katelynn believed she was cursed. All her life, she felt different, able to shift into a wolf when she turned 16. Keeping this a secret from her parents, whom she learned had adopted her, as well as the rest of the townsfolk, she yearned to find out who and what she actually was. Moving from her small town for college, she had no idea that her whole world was about to be turned upside down, as she enters pack lands of the local pack and having no idea about werewolves, outside of fiction and her own experience, she had no idea what she was getting herself into when she caught one man shifting into his wolf form one night and decided to follow him. Soon, bumping into the pack alpha himself. Just who is Katelynn Jaxal? Will she be accepted into this pack or be seen as a rogue to be discarded?

Greenthorn

It's me again  ;D

Will you be doing The Frostmoor Pack as a group game? Assuming you get approved, of course!

Vannira

Quote from: Greenthorn on April 16, 2023, 07:01:45 PM
It's me again  ;D

Will you be doing The Frostmoor Pack as a group game? Assuming you get approved, of course!
I might, would better fit a group rp, than a one x one

Silvered Sutures

I'd be down... pending my own approval, of course ^^'
My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

DisturbedMonster

Quote from: Vannira on April 14, 2023, 08:30:26 PMHere is a short list of rp ideas that I have while waiting for approval and beyond.

The Frostmoor Pack
High fantasy
A pack of werewolves living an, almost, viking sort of lifestyle in the cold reaches of a far off fantasy world. Their lives are harsh; the cold chill, the various outside threats (including vampires), and conflict from within. Will you be a part of the pack? An exiled wolf? A vampire? Or some other threat or ally? You can even choose to be the pack alpha.

The Sunstone
Supernatural; Lightly based off of shows like Vampire Diaries and True Blood
For thousands of years, vampires have lived in the darkness, never being able to feel the warmth of the sun on their skin, else they burn to ashes. However, there are five stones in existence that allows a vampire, if worn, to walk in the sun. Four of them have been found, and the vampires whom possess these stones are Lords over their regions. There is a race to find the last one. Its location? In a collage campus in Mississippi, in the possession of a collage Freshman named Odette. She thinks its just a family heirloom, she has no idea that she is in danger. However, vampires can not kill her and take it, she must willingly give it up.

I am always open to other plot ideas that surround high fantasy and supernatural.

Hey Vannira 👋

It's been a while, so I'm not sure if you're still interested in this, but I'd like to do some sort of fantasy werewolf/vampire RP! 

I'm waiting for approval as you can see, so please give me a shout here if you're still interested as I don't have access to PMs yet 😊