My Plot Ideas! (F/F)

Started by evilnerf, September 01, 2016, 03:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilnerf

Hello, I'm interested in some new RP. 

About me
Hello, I'm male but prefer playing female characters in Roleplays.  The only general rule is that I prefer at least semi realistic plots. Feel free to contact me if any of these appeal to you.  Recently I've only been in the mood to play female characters in same sex relationships.  It should go without saying that I am fine with other males playing female characters, but I'm going to say it anyway.

I'm willing to play characters who use strap-ons, or have strapons used on them, but do not play as or with Futa characters.  I'd be willing to play against trans-women as well, as long as it were played in a realistic manner and it fits the plot.  I'm comfortable with Dom/sub play (as both roles), but I'm not always in the mood for it, so I prefer romantic stories with occasional Dom/sub play rather than solely Dom/sub stories. 

I am willing to RP via email forum, or discord.  As far as post length: I tend not to be overly verbose, so I can't promise pages and pages text that describe a single exchange, bit I usually do 1-3 paragraphs pretty easily with frequent replies.  I'm always up for OOC chat via IM to make sure things stay on track but certainly don't require it.

Slice of Life plot Ideas

Lesbian Romance
I'd like to explore a semi-realistic lesbian experience.  The characters fall in love, possibly have to come out, and have a pretty typical relationship hopefully eading all the way to marriage and having a kid possibly.  I've got a couple interesting characters in mind, and I'm willing to involve Dom/Sub into their lovemaking (as either the Dom or the sub) but not have it be the whole of their relationship.  I'm okay with any number of setting including high school, college, the city, the country.  I'm very interested in playing in non-US locations as well!  I'm from the US so don't expect too much from me, but I'd love to try a plot set in the UK or France, or Australia, or an Arabic country.  I'd also be very interested in any kind of interracial relationship.

A New Normal
Two girls are roommates in college that could not be less of a match.  One of them is a free-spirited political type who is openly gay and the other is a conservative, church going girl who is deeply repressing herself.  They begin sleeping together and going out on dates even though the latter girl insists she isn't gay and that none of it means anything.

The Vicious Kind of Love
When a girl is visiting her boyfriend's family, she meets her boyfriend's sister for the first time.  His sister, a somewhat aloof and capricious woman, is home from a deployment in the military for only a little while.  She seduces her brothers girlfriend and sleeps with her.  I'm not sure where the plot will go from there, but I see them keeping in contact by correspondence while she's deployed, dealing with their emotions and their betrayal.

Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
In the middle east, a reporter or other VIP is stationed reporting on the war.  She's assigned a military liaison who is initially dismissive of her, but after discovering they are both gay, and without much else in terms of options, they turn to each other, despite how bad of an idea it is for both of them. 

The Cafe
In New York City, two women strike up a flirtation.  One of them is a barista, and the other one is one of her regulars.  Maybe one of them is straight (at least until now) and maybe one of them is even married.  They try to keep things professional at first but the attraction is undeniable.  Will they get burned?

Who You Are on Stage
Two girls are touring the country putting on concerts around the world as a main act and an opener.  They fall in love while touring and have to find time while the can and their chemistry on stage together undeniable.  Moreover, there is trouble waiting for them if they come out.  Perhaps they are country stars and their careers would be destroyed if their conservative fans found out. Perhaps their managers are simply worried about people finding out the truth.  Or maybe one of them is more famous than the other and one of them grows concerned that her girlfriend is just using her to boost her own profile.
Variations Would not mind if only one of the was a musician and the other was a grip, or a tech of some sort.

Dating a Dominatrix
This is a half slice of life and half heavy BDSM.  There are two main ways this can go:  A couple is dating when one member finally tells her partner she isn't really a shopgirl.  No, she is actually a dominatrix.  She invites her partner to explore this aspect of their relationship with her.  The other starting point is that they are already Dominatrix and Client, and the sub is so utterly devoted to her mistress and their relationship is so intimate and wonderful that they decide to take things outside of the dungeon and see how things go.

Poly
I'd like to explore a poly relationship.  Maybe one girl is a girlfriend to a girl who is already in a relationship, or we play two girls who decide to open up their relationship to another woman.

The Cuthtroat World of Student Government
I'd really like to play a girl who is confident, buttoned up and driven.  Think Tracy Flick from Election.  I could see her matching well with any number of other characters.  Maybe she's a bad girl who wants to get my girl to loosen up.  Maybe your girl has a crush on her and decides to get her attention by running against her for student president.  They butt heads against each other, but fall in love along the way.

Religiously tinged ideas

Sunday Best
They were caught kissing at 15 years old.  Ever since that incident they haven't been allowed to see each other.  Both pairs of highly restrictive parents have made it perfectly clear to them that they are expected to date good christian boys and lesbianism is absolutely unacceptable.  Now it's years later (at least 16, but could be 18), and they aren't allowed to see each other except at church.  What neither parent expected, is that the girls would never forget about each other, and they decide to start sneaking around at church, getting away with whatever they can.

Church Girl
One of our characters is a popular girl, part of a school christian club.  To the outside, she the perfect, pure snowflake but on the inside she is being crushed by her feelings for another girl.  Can she have everything or will she have to choose one life or another.  Alternatively, a girl joins a church youth group, not because she's interested in the bible, but rather because of the beautiful senior who leads it. 

Midnight's Two Hours Away
In a small college town, two women meet.  One of them is a Muslim who has never dreamed of dating a woman, but when someone else on campus catches her eye, the two hit on an unlikely friendship, and then more.  Very interested in exploring the difference in cultures and reconciliation of faith and desire.

My Best Friend Can't Be Gay
Two girls in high school become fast friends after connecting at a part time-job.  However, things quickly come to a halt when they come to the realization that one of them is gay, and the other one is a staunch Mormon.  The Mormon girl begins to explore her feelings for the other person and wants to experiment.  At first it's just in a 'friend' capacity but things grow steamy as the two realize that she's always had these feelings for women.

Missionaries
Mormon missionaries are separated by gender, and it's unsaid that your mission the place to find your husband.  What happens when two girls fall in love?  Will they lose their faith?
Variations
I'd also be up for this being two Muslims, devout Catholics, or perhaps members of some kind of hyper religious cult.

Pray Away the Gay
Two girls find love at a gay conversion camp.  Maybe they are there willingly, maybe they were forced to go there by their parents.  They find love there despite the forces trying to keep them apart, and together, they hatch a plan to escape and start a new life together.

Spy Plot Ideas

Games Without Frontiers
A high-tension story spy thriller based on a couple different sources.  Your character would be a highly placed scientist or politician in America or the UK.  My character is an expertly trained Russian spy who has been watching yours for months.  She's figured out exactly the kind of woman yours wants, and needs and puts forward all her effort to be the perfect woman for her.  Maybe that's a young and vulnerable woman, or maybe it's an assertive dominatrix.  She is whatever she needs to be.  Her long-term goal is to make your character a reliable source of information and she's willing to do anything to make it happen.  Based loosely on The Americans, Red Sparrow and the real life case of Anna Chapman

Cat and Mouse
One woman is an FBI agent, Interpol, or similar spy-hunter.  She's been hot on the trail of a master spy and assassin, even though she doesn't have her name, picture, or even whether she's a man or woman.  My character finds out about yours and takes a perverse interest in toying with her.  She moves next door to her so she can keep an eye on yours, but is quickly smitten and plays with her target, even going so far as to start a relationship with her.  Based loosely on Killing Eve and The Americans

Other Posts With Ideas
Modern Slice of Life Ideas

Fandom Plot Ideas

Here are some specific threads I've made looking for ideas.  I'm not always in the mood for these ideas, but it never hurts to ask.
Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire Ideas
Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra ideas
Star Trek Ideas
Superhero Plot Ideas
Star Wars Ideas

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Hawk's Eye
It's easy to mistake Riza Hawkeye's relationship with Colonel Mustang for a sexual one.  In truth, Lieutenant Hawkeye is a stone cold lesbian.  She's just been far to focused on her work for the State Military to even bother dating.  Now though, someone has caught in her sights and there will be no stopping her.  Hopefully, she can help her deal with her own trauma.  Maybe it's Winry, Rose, Lieutenant Ross, or an original character. 

A Trip through Westworld
Rather then playing out anything directly from the show, I'd like to explore one person's journey through the park in it's heyday.  Westworld is a wild west theme park that is a mostly faithful recreation of the wild west populated completely by lifelike humanoid robots of various sort.  Each of them them are placed there meticulously by park staff to allow the guests to do whatever they want to them. Park guests are allowed to do whatever they want, be it romance, banditry, law-keeping, or just staying in the brothel.  I want your character to discover who they are and what they want over the game.  If the illusion is so good that you're fooled into thinking you are  loving or hurting real people, what do they learn about themselves?

evilnerf

Bump.  Looking to get some board RP going.

evilnerf

Freshly updated with some new and old ideas.

evilnerf

Added some new posts.  If you like any of them, or have any ideas of your own you think I'd like, don't hesitate to message me.

evilnerf

Bump.  Added some new ideas to my post.  Hit me up if you're interested

evilnerf

It's been a while, but it's time for a bump!  Still looking for any of these.

evilnerf

evilnerf

evilnerf

Been quite a while, but I've updated my list with some new ideas and some old favorites. Please let me know if interested.