Survive! (Zombie Survival)

Started by Latooni Subota, April 30, 2011, 05:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latooni Subota

First and foremost: I am not a DM/ST. I don't really have the focus/skills to run a prolonged and fun game.

Me (and a friend if she gets around to trying to join Elliquiy) are in dire need of some zombie survival shenanigans. Dawn of the Dead, SHAUN of the Dead, etc etc is closer to the type of situation that we'd prefer more than others. Survivors making their way through a ruined metropolis, trying to eek out a living moving from safehouse to safehouse in search of supplies and ammunition. With, of course, the occasional romantic (Or downright naughty) interlude inside the safehouses.

So I guess what is needed is to decide on a method and system. For the time being it'll most likely stick with PbP (which is why the advert is in this subforum), and I'm thinking either nWoD or AFMBE would be best for some delicious rules to work within. Freeform/light dice are not out of the question though. What we are also looking for is a person to run the game, and a couple more players. Thoughts? Comments? Interest?
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.