News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hi guys...looking for a guy!

Started by Aerona, January 20, 2010, 09:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerona

Hey :) I'm sort of new here. Perhaps I start with a non-consensual thing? Looking for a guy. I'd like this to be something that is literate and maybe a bit longer posting but don't write an essay! :P

So perhaps we write a fantasy thing where my character is forced into it...Maybe your character is threatening mine's family or something? I'm totally open to ideas :)

sesshomaruartist

Hey, I an new here too. Also am keen on your idea, although have you thought up of a plot, and will this be non consual? I mean do you want your character to give in or rather more of a rape roleplay?

Decrepitdan

By non-consensual, are you looking for a blackmail type approach or more of the physical variety? Any specific pairings you'd like to see for a fantasy setting? (i.e Orc on Elf)

Aerona

Either or both, boys. Either of you have a preference? I'm totally openminded to anything. I'd like there to be intrigue and drama. Our characters should NOT get along :)

Decrepitdan

Well we could play a simple spy/captor pairing, just picking whatever fantasy races seem the best.

As an aside, ive been hoping to find someone to play a vengeful queen of a Fae court for some time, if you're at all interested. Do you have any ideas personally?

Aerona

sesshomaruartist

Well, both of those ideas work for me, do you have a plot by any chance in mind?