Dinosaur Attack War!

Started by BlueRaptor90, October 17, 2016, 05:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRaptor90

I'm am basing this RP of Topp's Dinosaur Attack trading cards. The synopsis of the card game all was that due to a scientific experiment gone wrong dinosaurs have been sent to the modern age and reek havoc, feasting on humans and going all out savage. Even the herbivores turn carnivore, here are some examples of the chaos.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

What's worse a demonic dinosaur like entity appears in all the chaos and seems to be the reason so many of the ancient beasts
turned so savage and demented.  The world slowly turns to pieces and people began to lose hope for humanity. Many start to believe that the dinosaurs are the true rulers of the earth and the demonic entity known as supreme evil should be worshiped and honored like a god, serving him.  However there are those who still resist and fight against the beast. They are known as 'L.H.O.E' last hope on earth. These individuals are a secret last defense organization they will fight to the bitter end to slay each and every one of these creature to become the dominate species. 

This organization managed to engineer these cyber hybrid dinosaur  like creatures to hunt and kill they originals. You have three sides you can pick. Those who worship and serve the supreme evil and his minions, those on the side of L.H.O.E, or be a loner simply trying to pass through the chaos.

I was thinking of having reptilian humanoids involved in the rp to spice things up and make interesting scenarios but I'm not to sure. Simply state which side you are own, your backstory and give a description of your character. Here are the pics of the supreme evil and cyber dinos.