High Fantasy Male/Female Plots (ALL TAKEN)

Started by Nadir, May 24, 2010, 09:22:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

1) Perfecting The Breed
   Setting: High Fantasy
   Plot: An elf captain is captured and taken to the keep of a powerful mage. He decides to use her as a broodmare for a new race he has been attempting to create.
   Desired Genders: M/F
   Desired Tag: [EX]
   Notes: I'd like this to include bestiality (dragon sex), pregnancy, and use of magic - maybe forcing her to come into heat, force her to lactate, make her dependant on his seed so she can't ever run away.

2) The Colosseum
   Setting: High Fantasy
   Plot: Petra was a thief, before she was caught in the act. In this city, it is the victims who decide the fate of their abuser. They decide to send Petra to the Colosseum to go up against a gladiator. These gladiators, however, do not fight-to-the-death. They fight, they overpower, they fuck, all for the cheering approval of the crowds in the stands. Usually, the petty criminals that find themselves in the arena only have to go through one or two fights before they are forgiven and set back on the street, where everyone knows. But the person Petra robbed enjoys watching her - and she put up a good fight, so the crowds approve.
   Desired Genders: M/F
   Desired Tag: [NC][BON][EX] (debatable)
   Notes: I'm looking for someone to play a gladiator. If we like each other's styles and such, we can make this into a longer game if we so desire, with an arc between Petra and her 'victim', or between her and a particular gladiator or even her and the ruler of the city... as for what I'd like to see in the game, well, that's very open. We can be extreme or vanilla as we want. Variety is key. Also, Petra won't always come out below. I see her learning how to fight better as time goes on. Her opponents can be anything from men to werewolves to centaurs to dragons and beasts.

A different form of worship
   Setting: High or Low Fantasy
   Plot: A priestess is given charge of a temple. She worships and prays and sacrifices like a good priestess should... but she also fantasises while she does so. And dreams at night. And pays special homage to the nude sculpture that depicts her god's form. This, of course, is observed from on high. On the most holy day, she is visited by her god. He deems her worthy to be his slave. Shagging ensues.
   Desired Gender M/f
   Desired Tag: [EX]
   Notes: Searching for a god (any sort, preferably a god of pain or some such) I would like this to include all or some of these; come inflation, anal, deep throat, cunt spanking, forced lactation and waterplay. Up for discussion.   

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.