Seeking relaxed, LGBT-friendly slice of life

Started by Lyron, November 07, 2017, 08:56:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyron

I'm looking for a slice of life group that...

• Is LGBTLMNOP-friendly
  • Allows a relaxed, 1-2 week posting leniency
  • Uses face claims/models
  • Requires at least a one-paragraph minimum
  • Favors plot over smut
  • Encourages everyone to play with everyone, not only those their characters are compatible with

I have a couple small ideas, purposefully vague so that someone else may put their own spin on them, and even then, what details are provided can be altered. I'm open to hashing ideas out or co-GMing as long as someone else is willing to be the primary leader.

For the Love of Music

Fresh out of high school, Forever in Neverland escaped to the big city on the dreams of making it huge, but with loads of other rock bands vying for a record deal, success might not come as easily as they had hoped.

Or, alternatively...

Sometimes dreams don't pan out, and reality forced some of them to relinquish their ambitions in favor of other adult responsibilities, but when they learned someone was looking to put together a band, they each decided to give it one last shot. From the Ashes has been born. Only time will tell if they can go the distance.

The Beginning of the Rest of Our Lives

Some friends part ways after high school, but this group is attending the same college and renting apartments together. With secrets and past conflicts, can high school truly stay in the past, and can their friendships survive the new chapter of their lives?

The cast I see is the 4-8 friends and maybe any other characters they may meet.

Sandboxes

Because sometimes it can be fun to have characters interact within a set backdrop.

• City living
  • Suburban drama
  • College fun

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

SensualNia

This sounds really fun and I'd love to try it out.  :-)
Stories: 4/5     Status: Busy, but trying to return to the site     Replies Owed: 4