Hey You (Klamity and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamity

He blushes more himself "If you aren't doing anything after this..maybe.."

AAA111

She smiles as she looks at him. "Maybe what Taylor?" I ask smiling.

klamity

"Maybe you'd like to go somewhere else and hang a bit more..?"

AAA111

She smiles as she nods. "Yeah I'd kind of like that" She smiles as she continues to eat.

klamity

He smiles widely behind his glass, and sets it down, looking over to her "Is there anything you'd like to do..and maybe do..uh..later?"

AAA111

She picks up her glass and drinks some of the pepsi and it then sets it down. She shakes her head no. "Nothing that is set in stone. I'm up for anything. What were you thinking?"

klamity

"Well, I know there's a nice park not far from here. Maybe a walk?" He smiles a bit shyly at her

AAA111

She smiles at him as she quietly nods. "Yes that sounds nice to me." She giggles. She is so amazed at what a good guy he is.

klamity

"Alright then." His plate is empty "Maybe you want to..I dont know, change before we go?"

AAA111

She looked at him. "SOmething wrong with what I'm wearing?" She asks sort of teasing him.

klamity

"Hehe no, most girls seem to LOVE changing at every chance they get. Damn media. Wanna go then?"

AAA111

She laughs. "Yeah that dumb media. No I'm good. I'm not most girls either anyways. Yeah let's go." She smiles as she stands up waiting for him after she threw away her food.

klamity

He follows right after her, tossing his own food, and then walking with her out of the building in the direction of the park. After a short walk, and little idle chit-chat, they arrive. It looks like a normal city park, trees, benches, a play ground and everything you'd expect to see. A few people sat on the benches, bikers and roller bladers zip by, while children play in the park. He lets out a sigh.

AAA111

She loved this beautiful park. It was not a big deal but to her it was one of the beautiful places in the area. She loves the feel of being outside on a nice fall day. She looks over at him as he sighs. "Hey are you okay? What are you thinking about over there?" She asks very nonchalantly.

klamity

"Its nothing like being out camping, no towns around, and the cloest park ranger a day away by foot or canoe. This is just so...tame."

AAA111

She looks at him. "You don't like it here? I've never been camping. I'm scared of all those bears and bugs..Eww" I say acting like a super girly-girly.

klamity

"Haha well bears are rare and bugs aren't a major issue in the fall when I normally go camping. But yes, Im not a city boy I can tell you that. I miss being out 'in the boonies'."

AAA111

She looks at him and smiles and thinks about him taking care of her in the woods. "I've never been so I'd be all scared and babyish" She says laughing.

klamity

He laughs a bit and looks over at her "Im pretty sure I can keep you safe. Its not that scary really. Its beatiful."

AAA111

She smiles at he tells her that he'd keep her safe. "You'd keep me safe. That's sweet." She smiles.

klamity

"Of course. I couldn't let a big ol' bear eat you up now could I?" He smiles at her as he laughs

AAA111

She hits him playfully. "You said there are no bears." She said to him mockingly.

klamity

He laughs as she hits him "Ill scare one up, special for you"

AAA111

She looks at him in shock. "Why would you do that?"

klamity

He reaches over and ruffles her hair "Oh c'mon Alexis take a little joke."