Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantmutantcrab

Bibliophilia

-grins.-  Thanks!  She was hard to find an image for.  Chula found the sketch, which was perfect for the 'feel', but I wanted a good color image.

Hence the headphones.  -snicker.-

Winds Of Lust

Hey you do what you can when hunting for a face claim, nobody should give you grief for that. Though I do understand the desire of wanting to stay within the appropriate aesthetic.

Also yay anouther innocent sheltered child! High five!

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 09:35:26 PM
Hey you do what you can when hunting for a face claim, nobody should give you grief for that. Though I do understand the desire of wanting to stay within the appropriate aesthetic.

Also yay anouther innocent sheltered child! High five!

Well looks like R'Van is going to have a lot of protecting to do.

Innocent, naive, gorgeous, nubile creatures to care for...

For very long periods of time...

Protecting...

In depth...

Elven Sex Goddess

The scroll of posts moved so quickly at first missed Alyssa,  but have looked her over and very nice, good to go. 

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
The scroll of posts moved so quickly at first missed Alyssa,  but have looked her over and very nice, good to go.

VERY nice ass indeed.

...oh wait you meant the character

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 02, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
Well looks like R'Van is going to have a lot of protecting to do.

Innocent, naive, gorgeous, nubile creatures to care for...

For very long periods of time...

Protecting...

In depth...

Totally not creepy at all right there. Sure you are the right alignment? ^_^

Elven Sex Goddess

Bibliophilia

YAY!  -ahem.-  Thanks, Elven.  -grins.-  I just need to pick her spells, now.

Chanticleer

Languages: the Ungulus are called out as having separate languages by breed. I assume the Tabaxi, Wolfolk and Tortles have their own languages. Are there diverse human languages? If so, what are the languages of the kingdoms neighboring Memphia?

Also, I love how this group is shaping up. Such an interesting mix of characters! And the power dynamics of caste and society create an interesting flavor in terms of how the party will operate together. I like how we have representatives from lands where slavery is viewed differently, in addition to 'pro-slavery slaves' and 'rebellious slaves'... and this is just talking about the caste/social structure, not people's bedroom preferences, which adds a whole 'nother layer!

Also, I'm finding it fascinating that the slave character I'm building is actually the 'party face'. That's really fitting in some ways, in a society where you can find slaves who are accountants, bankers, merchants, etc.
My current O/os (need work)

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 02, 2018, 09:45:52 PM
Totally not creepy at all right there. Sure you are the right alignment? ^_^

Well... They are sexy beasts and he can play the part of the big strong defender. Keeping them warm at night is a bonus. ;)

JessLowell12

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 02, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
Besides the starting packages of equipment offered up with class and backgrounds.   Characters will also receive 200 GP to buy equipment to tailor their characters to what they envision at the start.

Oooh that's fantastic! Will we be buying equipment directly from you or should we just find the prices and such from the official 5e sources?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Oooh that's fantastic! Will we be buying equipment directly from you or should we just find the prices and such from the official 5e sources?

Straight from the sources.   Haggling and such more fun in game then worry about it at creation.   Plus want to ensure all have a equal footing.   

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Well... They are sexy beasts and he can play the part of the big strong defender. Keeping them warm at night is a bonus. ;)

True enough. Fringe benefits are nice.

JessLowell12

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on October 03, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
Straight from the sources.   Haggling and such more fun in game then worry about it at creation.   Plus want to ensure all have a equal footing.

Okay so I should wait to add equipment? Sorry I ask so many questions!

Laughing Hyena

From what I was reading, I think you get your standard equipment choices as usual for character creation. But then you have 200 gold to use for haggling and making use of in character once the game gets going.

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on October 03, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

Hey I may be a soft gentle noble woman, but I'm a dosh durn paladin! I don't need no man to be my big strong defender. Though this bed can get quite cold at night  ;)

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
Hey I may be a soft gentle noble woman, but I'm a dosh durn paladin! I don't need no man to be my big strong defender. Though this bed can get quite cold at night  ;)

I don't think you'll be getting much use of the bed at night. :D

JessLowell12

Yes but would you need a furry wizard woman to help with that? ;)

Elven Sex Goddess

I have updated the Beast world guide in world builder.   The dominant religions of each nation or area and if a temple is in the capital of said nation for that religion.   

I also have added some more NPC to help round out and give more depth to the game.   

Chanticleer

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:32:48 PM
Okay so I should wait to add equipment? Sorry I ask so many questions!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 12:34:58 PM
From what I was reading, I think you get your standard equipment choices as usual for character creation. But then you have 200 gold to use for haggling and making use of in character once the game gets going.

I was confused by this, too. The "plus want to make sure all have equal footing" made me think it would NOT be IC, because IC characters with higher charisma are likely to get more bang for their buck (so to speak, koff-koff).

Can we get a solid clarification on this please, ESG?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Garret is always up to learn more about things foreign to him.

JessLowell12

Winds Of Lust

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 03, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on October 03, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
I don't think you'll be getting much use of the bed at night. :D

Oh my so many friends wanting to play! Is everyone polite enough to share? Or shall I have my mistress draft up a schedule?

( all right I think I may be hard leaning towards playing her as an open paladin of playmate at this point, that tone is fun to write in )

Chanticleer

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 03, 2018, 01:34:21 PM
Oh my so many friends wanting to play! Is everyone polite enough to share? Or shall I have my mistress draft up a schedule?

( all right I think I may be hard leaning towards playing her as an open paladin of playmate at this point, that tone is fun to write in )

Zkulu is quite fascinated by visitors from other lands (speaks Ohian and Arkanian) and would be quite happy to serve by managing a calendar of appointments if necessary.