Shakespearean Mafia - Act One. (Day 5)

Started by Kip, August 27, 2009, 11:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Kip

Assassination Votes :

Izu
Ladysky - 1 vote : Marguerite
Marguerite - 4 votes : Ladysky, Trieste, Ryven, Izu
Ryven
Trieste

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

*jumps up and down with glee*

Muuuwwwaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kip

As the sky darkened once again and night fell across fair Verona, Marguerite Montague triple locked the doors behind her.  Staring through her front windows, she smiled with pleasure as she watched assassins walk back and forth only to be frustrated by her security.  Pulling the curtains shut, she moved deep into the house and sat down in an armchair, sorting her tarot cards in front of her.

In the end, the attack came from somewhere she never expected.  As she sat down to focus on her next subject, all the lights in the room suddenly extinguished and utter darkness filled the room.  Before she could even move, two shimmering lights manifested.  Squinting, she recognised the spectral images of Saku and CircMastr Capulet.  With malovelent laughter, they drifted towards her.  Terrified beyond imagining, her screams hit registers higher than one could beleive - high enough for dogs around the neighbour to whimper and howl in fear. 

When police kicked down the door next morning, they found the smoking charred body of another Montague lying across the floor of her living room, tarot cards sprayed across the floor in a random pattern.  The Montague Fortune Teller had joined the spirit world.

One fire burns out another's burning,
One pain is lessen'd by another's anguish.

With the sound of the gun still echoing around the streets, the families took the hint to continue their dastardly feud.

Roles
1 Capulets (may include Juliet)
2 Montagues (may include Romeo)
1 Capulet Fortune Teller
1 Montague Fortune Teller

Players Remaining
Izu
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Trieste

OOC - Voting will open soon for the next Assassination.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

Kip

Assassination Votes :

Ladysky - 2 votes : Trieste, Izu
Trieste - 1 vote : Ladysky
Izu
Ryven

Remaining votes : Ryven

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

LadySky

Trieste

Now how exactly are we breaking this tie?
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

LadySky

You assume there is going to be a tie.

LadySky

Kip

Ladysky Capulet smiled happily as she sat in her house that night, cards spread in front of her.  The knowledge that the Fortune Teller of the Montague family had been set upon by the spirits of her own family pleased her no end.  Knowing that one of her own remained gave her hope that the family feud would once and for all be over with an end that was appropriate - the rise of the Capulet family with herself as Capulet Fortune Teller as head.

As she sat down for dinner with Ryven Capulet, she could not have suspected the truth of what was about to happen.  Sipping her wine, her eyes narrowed as she saw her family member put down his goblet and lean back to watch her with a mysterious smile on her face.  Before anything could be said, her throat tightened painfully and she gasped in shock.  Tears running down her face, she took a menacing step towards him and started to call upon the spirits to aid her.  Nothing could be done though as the poison raced through her veins and she collapsed to the ground before reaching him.

In a house not too far away, Izu Montague was harboring similar victorious thoughts and celebrating the demise of the Capulet family with his family member, Trieste Montague.  His fate was to be the same as Ladysky Capulet however - perhaps quicker and more violent.  He had barely turned from opening the door when Trieste Montague stabbed out with her personal dagger and stabbed him in the back.  As he lay on the ground, bleeding copiously, he mouthed the word 'Why?' faintly.  Leaning down with a vicious smile, she whispered in his ear and took great pleasure in watching his shocked expression.

Their jobs done, Ryven 'Juliet' Capulet and Trieste 'Romeo' Montague slipped into the darkness.  Without their families in the way, their love will continue to bright Verona's dark streets for many nights to come.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

OMG!

Ryven you fooled me from the very first moment!

Now that is what I call a good ending! *claps and dances happily*

Is it strange that I love being murdered?

I cannot wait till next time! I shall avenge.....MYSELF!

Marguerite

Oh, Trieste is definitely going to be spanked tonight for harming me. Izu, you fool!

Ryven

Quote from: LadySky on September 10, 2009, 04:11:08 PM
OMG!

Ryven you fooled me from the very first moment!

Now that is what I call a good ending! *claps and dances happily*

Is it strange that I love being murdered?

I cannot wait till next time! I shall avenge.....MYSELF!

*blushes*  You should have seen our conversation when me and Trieste found out.  We couldn't decide what color dress I would look good in given I was Juliet.  I think we settled on purple.

Trieste

*looks around*

*scuffs feet*

*hides bloody knife* >.>

Marguerite

Quote from: Trieste on September 10, 2009, 04:19:08 PM
*looks around*

*scuffs feet*

*hides bloody knife* >.>

You evil woman. In my room. Now.

Trieste

LadySky

*sets up camara to record the punishment*  ::)

Kip

Day 1 -
Saku Capulet is Assassinated.
Marguerite Montague focuses on Trieste Montague and determines they are of the same family.
Ladysky Capulet determines that Ryven Capulet is part of her family.

Day 2 -
Bradten Montague is thrown off the bridge, victim to the intrigue.
Marguerite Montague realises that Ryven Capulet is against her.
Ladysky Capulet has a vision of Marguerite Montague, identifying her as an enemy.

Day 3 -
CircMastr Capulet is shot and killed.
Ladysky Capulet determines that Trieste Montague is one to be wary of.
Marguerite Montague sees that Ladysky is one of her hated enemies.

Day 4 -
Marguerite Montague is beset by the spirit world and dies at their hands.
Ladysky Capulet sees that Izu Montague is against her.

Day 5 -
The starcrossed lovers win their freedom and take out Ladysky Capulet and Izu Montague in a clinical maneuver.

"For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo."

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

LadySky

Ryven you had from the first night! I feel so foolish! XD

Kip

A quick thank you from me for playing in what was, in reality, a trial concept.  I'm quite happy with how it turned out but I know I should have institued a tie breaker in the game - as it turned out, it wasn't an issue although it came close.

I'd love feedback of the game and how I went with it either here or in PM.

Most of all, I hope it was fun and something a bit different! :D

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~