Shakespearean Mafia - Act One. (Day 5)

Started by Kip, August 27, 2009, 11:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CirclMastr

Ryven!  Your cowardly indecision has cost an innocent woman her life!  You must pay with your own!
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Ryven

Quote from: CirclMastr on August 31, 2009, 10:33:43 PM
Ryven!  Your cowardly indecision has cost an innocent woman her life!  You must pay with your own!

My vote had no more sway over her death than anyone elses.  I did not see you jumping to her defense, and as a side note, there are no innocents.  Someone will die each night, and you know that.

Insight

Enough of this! Ryven's pledge to the forces of evil cannot be forgotten. He must die.
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Kip

The sun rose on the new day and one of the families had lost one of their own.  The Capulets felt a keen sense of loss as Saku was buried in the family plot.  As in any great tragedy, the two families stood in the middle of the cemetary and disrupted her funeral as old wounds tore asunder.  Over Saku Capulet's fresh grave, they hurled insults at each other and threats were made.  Once again, death threats once again were the most vocal and nearly everyone present started to plan yet another assassination.

Who shall die tonight?  Which family will once again suffer the loss of one of their own?

Remaining Players :
Bradten
CircMaster
Izu
Ladysky
Marguerite
Ryven
Trieste

Roles :
2 Capulets (may include Juliet)
3 Montagues (may include Romeo)
1 Capulet Fortune Teller
1 Montague Fortune Teller

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Trieste

*blinkblink*

I'm a little wary of Bradten getting all up in Ryven's grill face. So my vote goes toward him.

Bradten.

LadySky

after throwing clump of dirt into Bradten's face LadySky marches off to continue planning her families revenge
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

I, too, think that we would be better off without Bradten.

CirclMastr

Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Izu

Poor Bradten... But one should be careful with displaying their anger...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Kip

Assassination Votes :

Bradten - 6 votes : Trieste, Ladysky, Ryven, CircMastr, Marguerite, Izu
Ladysky - 1 vote : Bradten
CircMaster
Izu
Marguerite
Ryven
Trieste

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Insight

No! You can't vote for me! I'm Romeo!

I vote to rid us of Lady Sky!
"I doubt, therefore I think, therefore I am"

My Desires: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=159468.0

On and Off Thread

Ryven

If you're romeo, your only objective is to kill the rest of us off.  Even if you happen to be part of the family, I can't let that happen.

Kip

Even as the service for Saku Capulet concluded, Bradten knew that the numbers were stacked against him.  The number of distrustful glances cast his way and only his way made his fate a certainty.  He did not know whence it would happen but he did know that the act of hatred would occur before the sun next road.

And surely, it did.  Not long after the sun set, when he thought himself safely locked up in his own house, fate came rushing for him.  Masked figures burst through the door and even as Bradten cursed the failure of the very wood that was meant to keep him secure, they bundled him up, blindfolding and gagging him.  After what seemed like hours, but was mere minutes, the blindfold and gag were removed and Bradten found himself at edge of a precipice, high above a rushing river.

Before he could say anything in defence of his life, one of the masked figures raised his hand and ripped the amulet from the captive man's neck.  The amulet was a jewlled M - a clear indication that Bradten Montague had fallen victim to the bitterness between the two families.  The treasure taken, the masked man raised his foot and planted it fair into poor Bradten's back.  As the figure spun into the chasm, he could be heard to scream.

"O woe! O woeful, woeful, woeful day!
Most lamentable day. Most woeful day
That ever, ever I did yet behold!
O day, O day, O day! O hateful day!
Never was seen so black a day as this.
O woeful day! O woeful day!"

Even as Bradten spun to his death, the families continue their machinations.

Roles
2 Capulets (may include Juliet)
2 Montagues (may include Romeo)
1 Capulet Fortune Teller
1 Montague Fortune Teller

OOC - Voting will open soon for the next Assassination.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

LadySky stood over the cliff, shivering in the breeze. Her soul felt cold and empty, so much madness surrounded them all. Hanging her head she turns and goes to the safety of her home.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

Marguerite wondered what the future held for either families. She knew not who to trust but all she knew was that she needed to keep a strong faith.

Kip

The sun rises on another day in fair Verona.  The police have already found the body of Bradten Montague floating at the side of the river and have started to make enquiries.  The phones ring hot and fast between the suspects as they try to determine who to assassinate this day - who will best serve the family cause by death?

Assassination Votes :

Marguerite - 4 votes : Ladysky, Ryven, Izu, CircMastr
Ryven - 1 vote : Marguerite
CircMaster
Izu
Ladysky
Trieste

Yet to vote : Trieste

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

Pointing a finger toward Marguerite LadySky accuses her of vile deeds.

Marguerite

Ryven

I agree with LadySky.  Marguerite must do no more harm.

Marguerite

Izu

I also think that Marguerite should go...

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

CirclMastr

Marguerite

Aye, so Ladysky is Juliet by process of elimination. Ryven is a Capulet. Hmm, either Circl or Izu is Romeo and Trieste is a Montague. Let me think.

LadySky

*blink blinks at Marg* You so close, yet soo very far luvvy....