Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiopeia

Not guilty.

Ever not break up with someone because you felt bad for them?

Harley Quinn

Guilty.  More than once.

You?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

not Guilty

Ever go in a date with someone because feel pity of him/her?

Arhys

not guilty, the pity friend or pity date will only lead to disaster or hurt to one or both people

ever break up with someone you should not have out of some future fear?

Harley Quinn

Guilty.  One of my biggest mistakes, but pride got in the way, too.

Ever break up with someone to go out with their best friend, then realize you made a mistake?

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty .

ever dated with  more than one partner and they thought they are the only one?

Harley Quinn

Not guilty.

You?  If you say you are, I'm going to beat you.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

no no, not guilty at all but...

have you ever been dated and at the same time the person who dated you date another and not you not the other know it?

Treble

Guilty. And when I found out... They felt pain.

Ever felt so crushed by being betrayed you didn't think you'd be able to stand it?

Autumn52

guilty  :'(

ever want to forgive someone a wrong but just couldnt do it? your heart would not let you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Harley Quinn

Guilty.  I either forgive too easily or not at all.  There's never a medium.

Ever forgave someone, thinking it was truly the right thing to do, only to regret it later, because they betrayed you again?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty

Ever been forgiven and then betray again?

Harley Quinn

Not guilty.

You?  I think I already know the answer, but if I'm wrong and you burst my bubble, I'll have to threaten to beat you again.  :P
Ons/Offs - Absences

Lucius Cornelius

not guilty true even threaten not needed.

have ever lend a shoulder to a friend betrayed like that, and secret say thanks because have a crush on him/her?

KieraHaroden

Guilty.

Have any piercings in places that aren't visible when dressed?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever had a tattoo that isn't visible when dressed?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

Guilty. 4, depending on what I'm wearing.

Same question.

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever use the location of a hidden tattoo as a pick-up line?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

Guilty, haha. When I worked in an 80's bar. Good times.

Ever considered getting a piercing in a private area?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

(Now, why is that not a surprise, hmmm?)

Not Guilty

Same question?

KieraHaroden

[ :o I have no idea what you're talking about...  ::) ]

Not guilty.

Ever slept with someone who has had a piercing in a private area?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Not Guilty

Ever had a funny moment during sex, which caused you to roll around laughing uncontrollably?

KieraHaroden

Hahaha, very guilty.

Same question.

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

Guilty

Ever fallen out of the bed?

KieraHaroden

Not guilty.

Ever been with a partner that's embarrassingly loud during sex?

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner