Noblewoman & Vassal (Open; male chararacter) [VAN] and/or [BON]

Started by Fool Heart, September 11, 2009, 04:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fool Heart

I am looking for another player to play the servant to my young noblewoman. My character is the daughter of a Count and the man is a servant, soldier, or guard under her father. He could have been with her family for years or a new arrival. As for the reason he is there and what he does, I will leave that to you and the background that you give him. Obviously, the Count would not be pleased to find out that they are involved and so it is a secret. I'm not sure yet if they get busted together or not, though. I thought that we'd play that part by ear. I would prefer the story to be progressive, so they probably won't be together at the start. However, if you can pitch a good enough reason and backstory, I will consider it. At the moment, the woman is not bethrothed or arranged in my tentative storyline, but we can change that later.

Thanks for taking the time to read my request!
                                                       Love, Fool Heart XXO
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10

Pretty in Pink

I might be interested.  But the first thing I would have to put out there is that sometimes my posting can get a bit slow.  Due to various things in RL, my time is rather largely taken up.  However, I do my best to post at least once a day, if not more times.  Feel free to PM me, or even add me to your YIM if you should so desire.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Doomsday

Fool Heart

*UPDATE* I found a partner for this. Thank you!
                                      Love, Fool Heart XXO
Eyes like a forest in collage, swirling and shining. The intensity; lingering on my skin like glitter. The frantic wings beat within my ribs. Poor things, I know not how to free them. But still, I wander the paths I find weaving in His eyes. Never to emerge, for I left no breadcrumbs by which to flee.

Ons & Offs & Games
Apologies & Absences
Current Roleplay Quota:    9/10