Taken and altered to order (m or f)

Started by playfullchick76, June 26, 2021, 07:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is one thats been on  my mind lately, and after watching The skin i live in, I picked up a new piece. The idea goes like this, I would be playing a male character that accidentally kills the girlfriend or lover of a biker leader,or wealthy billionaire, but the biker leader is preferred. I would be cleared, but not by them, who would still blame me. A month later, I'm kidnapped while on my way home from work and taken to a private clinic, where a team of surgeons, who owe the biker gang a favor, is tasked with turning my male character into a recreation of the biker leaders girl. The skin I live in gave me ideas on how my character is kept, and made to adapt to a new body and gender, then once 'she' is ready, she's taken to the biker leader, who welcomes 'her' back into his life. He would want to believe that she truly was her, and had never left. She would be well treated, and learn to live a very different life as much as possible, treated just like his real girlfriend or lover had been. As more time passes, she would get more freedoms, and truly become his woman.

I hope this interests someone, and I am open to ideas on how to spice it up and keep it interesting, as its one I do want to play out.